Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Devilish Advice In God's Book - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devilish Advice In God's Book (7446 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

Dear christians, men and women you are adviced to drink alcohol to forget your sorrow. Why is it that many of you ignore this act as harmful to your health, wasn't it from the Bible.

1 Timothy 5:23
'No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your ailments'

Does alcohol cure or inject ailments ? Lmao.

Proverb 31:6-7
Give strong drink to him who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress; let them drink and forget their poverty, and remember their misery no more.

By the time you rape your mother, sister and daughter we will know whether it has reduce or increase your misery and poverty.

Quran 5:90
O you who believe ! Intoxicants (all kind of alcoholic drinks), and gambling and Al azlam (arrows for seeking luck or decision) are an abomination of satan's handiwork, so avoid strictly all that abomination in order that you may be successful'

i invite you to religion of purity, ISLAM
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2009
Will you stop this rubbish, there is more crap in the koran than any other religious book.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2009
Crap ? By the way, what do you know about religion issue, you atheist
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola, sometimes I wonder if your brain in your anus.

Can you explain this:

Wine is forbidden for a Muslim here on earth:

O you who believe! Strong drink and games of chance and idols and divine arrows are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. Leave it aside that you may succeed.

Sura 5:90
See also Sura 2:219.

On the other hand in Paradise are rivers of wine:

A similitude of the Garden which those who keep their duty (to Allah) are promised: Therein are rivers of water unpolluted , and rivers of wine delicious to the drinkers.
-- Sura 47:15
Surely the pious will be in bliss , their thirst will be slaked with pure wine sealed.
-- Sura 83:22,25

If you think you know the scriptures, you'll always find your match superior wink grin grin
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2009
Maybe you are the doing who is mixing things wrong.

Lets see paradise wine:

Quran 37:45-47
Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine, white, delicious to the drinkers. Neither will they have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, a sin from that, nor will they suffer intoxication from it'

now i have educated you on paradise wine.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Jatador: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola is a foolish man. Always finding faults in the bible when the qu'ran is clearly authored by the devil himself. What a slowpoke!
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola, do you see how miserable and insecure you people are? You post foolish threads and each time someone tries to correct or enlighten you, their post is reported and removed. angry

Tell me, what happened to my reply? Nonsense! undecided
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by yehushua: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2009
Strong drink and , are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. [Sura 5:90, also Sura 2:219]. Yet on the other hand in Paradise are rivers of wine [Sura 47:15, also Suras 83:22,25]. How does Satan's handiwork get into Paradise? explain abuzola.
Abuzola:

Compiled by Abuzola

Dear christians, men and women you are adviced to drink alcohol to forget your sorrow. Why is it that many of you ignore this act as harmful to your health, wasn't it from the Bible.

'No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your ailments'

red wine has been proved to be good for the heart

go ask the doctor

Give strong drink to him who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress; let them drink and forget their poverty, and remember their misery no more.
read verse 4 and 5 of the same proverbs, christains are kings and don't drink

By the time you  rape your mother, sister and daughter we will know whether it has reduce or increase your misery and poverty.

Quran 5:90
O you who believe ! Intoxicants (all kind of alcoholic drinks), and gambling and Al azlam (arrows for seeking luck or decision) are an abomination of satan's handiwork, so avoid  strictly all that abomination in order that you may be successful'

Strong drink and , are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. [Sura 5:90, also Sura 2:219]. Yet on the other hand in Paradise are rivers of wine [Sura 47:15, also Suras 83:22,25]. How does Satan's handiwork get into Paradise? explain abuzola.

i invite you to religion of purity, ISLAM
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
grin Nice one Abuzola.

Abuzola:

The same chapter had earlier warned about the dangers that may come with alcohol

3. Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

4. It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:

5. Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgement of any of the afflicted.

It then goes on to the verse you quoted out of context

Abuzola:

Read it through and you'll see what he really means.

Don't forget Proverbs 20:1

"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging and whosoever is decieved thereby is not wise."

Abuzola:

You fail to realise that Ephesians 5:18 was also written by Paul.

"And do not be drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit"

On your question about whether alcohol cures or injects ailments there is the story of the good Samaritan. I'll quote from Luke 10:33-34

33. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came to where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him.

34. And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him

Any questions?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2009
@gentle, your reply is there , check properly,

@last poster, i have replied it. Quran 35:45-47 says that of paradise is not intoxicating nor sinful and as pure as you can think of'
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ahonohai, what you fail to understand is 'In the beginning it lay down precaution and subsequently says 'yeah go and have it' how can God manipulate us like animal, the compiler of the bible was too confuse thats why you see subsequent 'GO AHEAD'
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola, I don't know what you're talking about. I can see everyone's post except the one I sent to counter the topic.

Besides, if you're so sure that the wine of paradise is not the type that intoxicates, why do you think the one Paul asked Timothy to take could intoxicate?

And why couldn't Muhammed rebuke Hamza, one of his closest companions, who was a CHRONIC drinker and womanizer?  Weren't they doing it together
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola:

@ahonohai, what you fail to understand is 'In the beginning it lay down precaution and subsequently says 'yeah go and have it' how can God manipulate us like animal, the compiler of the bible was too confuse thats why you see subsequent 'GO AHEAD'

Ah my vocabulary is begining to rub off on you. . .I'm impressed!

There is no injunction to do or not to do. What is clearly stated is that the dangers that may follow if it is misused.

I believe it has been proven medically that a little bit of red wine with a meal is actually healthy. . .I've I'm wrong please disprove me; I'll search for documented evidence on this.

God never manipulates, that is why he gives a freedom of choice for us to decide what we want to do.

You insult the compilers in one post, then in another post you call them Prophets. . .I think you are the one confused as you appear to have deep underlying issues in your personal life. Please disprove me if I am wrong.

C'est Bien?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
I can see your post clearly, i wonder whats happening to ur Pc. Don't lie to me that the wine is of paradise, why did they say 'so you can forget your miserness and poverty'. About the Prophet to strictly disallow drink- Rome wasn't built in a day, the Quran was been revealed for 23 years, the laws came time to time and not everything descended at once like rain, the verse of forbidden drink wasn't reveal yet
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by SUXEX: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2009
I wonder why people would only think of how to criticize religion instead of telling or creating new ideas that will develop and help others as well as them selves.

The Holy Spirit is the author of the Bible dont forget, and remember that God can never be mocked at all

So try and watch what you think or say.

God is the Uncreated Creator, He owns that soul of yours
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ahonohai, i think you have trouble with grammar, when did i ever say paul to be a prophet. Paul was an arch enemy of jesus, i have my back up from the bible, paul who never saw jesus claim to be divinely inspiried making him holier than the disciples. What a shame to christianity, simply brainwash
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola, you're obviously drunk as usual.

Try to get some rest wink

Many who knew muhammed closely said he drank alcohol. And I have reasons to believe them 'cos I've been wondering how he was able to satisfy his sexual cravings for so many women cheesy
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola:

I can see your post clearly, i wonder whats happening to ur Pc. Don't lie to me that the wine is of paradise, why did they say 'so you can forget your miserness and poverty'. About the Prophet to strictly disallow drink- Rome wasn't built in a day, the Quran was been revealed for 23 years, the laws came time to time and not everything descended at once like rain, the verse of forbidden drink wasn't reveal yet

Jesus said in Mark 14:25

Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

[b]Although excessive alcohol consumption has adverse health effects, epidemiological studies have consistently demonstrated that moderate consumption of alcohol and wine is statistically associated with a decrease in death due to cardiovascular events such as heart failure.[/b]Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine#Religious_uses

[b]The studies supporting red wine suggest antioxidants in red wine called polyphenols help protect the lining of blood vessels in your heart. These antioxidants come in two main forms: flavonoids and nonflavonoids.

Flavonoids. These antioxidants are found in a variety of foods, including oranges, grape juice, apples, onions, tea and cocoa. Other types of alcohol, such as white wine and beer, contain small amounts, too, but red wine has higher levels.

Nonflavonoids. These antioxidants found in red wine have recently been of particular interest because they appear to help prevent arteries from becoming clogged with fatty blockages. However, these studies mostly involved mice — not humans. Resveratrol is the nonflavonoid that's received the most attention from researchers.

The resveratrol in red wine comes from the skin of grapes used to make wine. Because red wine is fermented with grape skins longer than is white wine, red wine contains more resveratrol. Simply eating grapes, or drinking grape juice, has been suggested as one way to get resveratrol without drinking alcohol. Some studies have suggested that red and purple grape juices have some of the same heart-healthy benefits of red wine.

Other foods that contain some resveratrol include peanuts, blueberries and cranberries. It's not yet known how beneficial eating grapes or other foods might be compared with drinking red wine when it comes to promoting heart health. The amount of resveratrol in food and red wine can vary widely.

Various studies have shown that moderate amounts of all types of alcohol benefit your heart, not just alcohol found in red wine. It's thought that alcohol:

Raises high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, the "good" cholesterol
Reduces the formation of blood clots
Helps prevent artery damage caused by high levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, the "bad" cholesterol [/b]

More Info at Source: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/red-wine/HB00089
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
Gen2guy, do you think we are christians we are advised to kolo ? Do you think a drunk man will satisfy his desire, by the time he rape his daughter and mother he will know that Alcohol is from satan
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by SUXEX: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
@Abuzola

Why not just stop this Child's play of yours and concentrate on better things
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
Sundex, leave me, is the truth too bitter ?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2009
No wonder, lut was drunk and rape his two daughters, what a christian god ? I tire for christianity
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by banom(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Maybe you are the doing who is mixing things wrong.

Lets see paradise wine:

Quran 37:45-47
Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine, white, delicious to the drinkers. Neither will they have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, a sin from that, nor will they suffer intoxication from it'
now i have educated you on paradise wine

@ Abuzola,

One drink i know very well that meets this your Prophet Mohamed's recomendation is one KAI KAI ( Shekpe) CALLED CHELSEA

A friend just said it is pure,white and delisious.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2009
Have you forgotten the paradise own doesn't cause headache or ailment nor intoxicate
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola:

No wonder, lut was drunk and rape his two daughters, what a christian god ? I tire for christianity

Get your facts right! Did he rape or was he raped?

Besides, Lot was said to be a righteous man. 2 Peter 2: 7-8

7. And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked.

8. (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deedswink

It was Lot's perverse daughters who got their father drunk and commited incest with him

The account is in Genesis 19

32. Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33. And they made their father drink wine that night; and the firstborn went in and lay with her father; and he percieved not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34. And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father; let us make him drink wine that night also; and go thou in and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35. And they made their father drink wine that night also and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he percieved not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola, is it that same "paradise" with plenty of virgins to deflower and mess up? What kind of god would allow that to happen in his paradise?  And since we know the reward for "righteous" men, what happens to their female counterparts? You're lost! grin grin
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ahonohai, thanks for making the world no the danger of wine, hehehehe, what a bible !
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola:

@ahonohai, i think you have trouble with grammar, when did i ever say paul to be a prophet. Paul was an arch enemy of jesus, i have my back up from the bible, paul who never saw jesus claim to be divinely inspiried making him holier than the disciples. What a shame to christianity, simply brainwash

See oh!!! Abuzola says I have a problem with grammar. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abuzola:

Ahonohai, thanks for making the world no the danger of wine, hehehehe, what a bible !

I never said you said Paul was a Prophet. You choose to selectively discredit certain OT verses on the one hand but yet extol the virtues of the writers who penned them on the other hand case in point David and Moses.

Abuzola:

We are the rightful owner of Moses, take it or leave it. Huwallahu ladhi lailahailahuwa uwa malikul  Qudusul azizul salamun mutakabbir.

I believe you have mocked the account of Pharaoh's drowning in the Red Sea recently forgetting that the book of Exodus was one of the books of Moses.

Abuzola:

Thats an injunction from Allah for we to remember our Great father, Abraham whom Allah tested and eventually replace with ram and not to slaughter ishmael, issac in christianity

You've also mocked tithing in some way but you forget that Abraham paid tithes.
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2009
My girl is right there waiting for me in paradise. I pity you gen2genius, when the virgin maids are massaging us and young boys serving us with pleasantries you will be groaning in hell. Anyway lets wait and see when we die but mind you death is the signature, hence no repentance. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola:

My girl is right there waiting for me in paradise. I pity you gen2genius, when the virgin maids are massaging us and young boys serving us with pleasantries you will be groaning in hell. Anyway lets wait and see when we die but mind you death is the signature, hence no repentance. A word is enough for the wise
Are you sure a spirit is supposed to be massaged? or you are planning of going with this your body?
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by gen2genius(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
My girl is right there waiting for me in paradise.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Imagine! Serving God so as to be "serviced" by a girl at last! (Whatever happens to his wife on earth  undecided)

No wonder you've just been given the award of the MOST ANNOYING person on the forum! Why? "For displaying so much ignorance in public."

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-297921.0.html

What a reputation! What a SHAME!  cry cry
Re: Devilish Advice In God's Book by Abuzola(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
You are truely an original atheist, wallay no be okirika, you know nothing about religion, what a pity. Christian and muslim in their holy book were told that all the dead will resurrect and give account of their deed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Night Vigil' Is It Bibilical? / DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer / Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.