Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

How Do Spirits Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Spirits Exist? (6625 Views)

Do Spirits Control The Physical? / Do Spirits Wear Cloths Or They Walk Naked? / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2021
How do living things without a physical form exist

In fact, how does anything that is not a property of something with a physical form exist when it's not something with a physical form??

As far as I'm concerned,if something exists,then it's either something with a physical form or the property/characteristic of something with a physical form.....

The other time,AOO1 was talking about spirits but he ended up saying nothing or not saying anything at all!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2021
God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

In fact, how does anything that is not a property of something with a physical form exist when it's not something with a physical form??

As far as I'm concerned,if something exists,then it's either something with a physical form or the property/characteristic of something with a physical form.....

The other time,AOO1 was talking about spirits but he ended up saying nothing or not saying anything at all!!!!

Bros, we too be fellow products like you and Manufacturer don already tell you wetin He wan talk.

So See Manufacturer's Manual (Bible) for details, if you like.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by paxonel(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

How do living things without physical form exist?
They exist in the form of physical things.
For instance, God exist in the form of people
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Bruno3000(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.
Then how can u be an enemy of Someone who doesn't exist? Use ur head.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
paxonel:
How do living things without physical form exist?
They exist in the form of physical things.
For instance, God exist in the form of people

Contradiction

Existing in the form of physical things means having a physical form....
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Bros, we too be fellow products like you and Manufacturer don already tell you wetin He wan talk.

So See Manufacturer's Manual (Bible) for details, if you like.

Is this the limit of your brain?

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

How do living things without a physical form exist In fact, how does anything that is not a property of something with a physical form exist when it's not something with a physical form?? As far as I'm concerned,if something exists,then it's either something with a physical form or the property/characteristic of something with a physical form..... The other time,AOO1 was talking about spirits but he ended up saying nothing or not saying anything at all!!!!

The Bible started with this statement:

In the beginning God created the heavens (things we can perceive physically by sight) and the earth (things we can perceive by sight) Genesis 1:1

Afterwards God's stopped talking about the heavens but focused on the earth! Genesis 1:2

WHY?

Because God knows that we can't perceive the heavens or things in the heavens by simply looking just as we can see earthly things.
The truth is there are billions of things living and nonliving that we can't see. Take for example 'gravity' we don't perceive anything yet we can't deny the existence of gravity.
Another example is the black holes (dead planets) that's affecting other objects around them.
So we can only perceive spirit beings by what is happening around us not with our physical eyes! smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The Bible started with this statement:

In the beginning God created the heavens (things we can perceive physically by sight) and the earth (things we can perceive by sight) Genesis 1:1

Afterwards God's stopped talking about the heavens but focused on the earth! Genesis 1:2

WHY?

Because God knows that we can't perceive the heavens or things in the heavens by simply looking just as we can see earthly things.
The truth is there are billions of things living and nonliving that we can't see. Take for example 'gravity' we don't perceive anything yet we can't deny the existence of gravity.
Another example is the black holes (dead planets) that's affecting other objects around them.
So we can only perceive spirit beings by what is happening around us not with our physical eyes! smiley

Stop these needless comparisons!!!!

Gravity is a property of something with a physical form....

In other words, there's no gravity in the absence of something with a physical form...

Black holes can't exist except they have a physical form....

Besides, I'm talking about living things .....

A physical form shows that something possesses physical dimensions

A living thing refers to something with physical dimensions that also possesses consciousness...
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by peggywebbs(f): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
You see what I don't get is why folks be asking the same questions over and over again. If you want to confirm the existence of spirits, there are a million ways to go about it.

White people will look for haunted houses, they will go to people who practice spiritism. They will even do live feed when they are curious. But you see, naira land folks here will come and say prove there is spirit and I don't know what they expect...do you want us to do a video of a spirit to prove to you they exist?

If you really want to know, like I said, you should be ready to explore the truth yourself. Find spells that conjure spirits, there are many of them online. There are rites and rituals to do this in your home and you will get the answer you're looking for. You can even share the video with your fellow atheists online so they can see with their eyes.

Crystyano:

3 Likes

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

Gravity is a property of something with a physical form.... In other words, there's no gravity in the absence of something with a physical form... Black holes can't exist except they have a physical form.... Besides, I'm talking about living things ..... A physical form shows that something possesses physical dimensions A living thing refers to something with physical dimensions that also possesses consciousness...

GRAVITY, BLACK HOLES both are real but we can't see them. You know both due to learning in school so had it been you never attended school there's no way anyone can convince you now that there is gravity or black holes when you can't see them.
The same is spirit beings we know they exist because we learn about their activities even though we can't perceive them.
The only proof that their is black holes or gravity is their effect on objects around them, spirits are also perceived by their effect on humans! smiley
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Niflheim(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Spirits exist in cartoons.............CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nothingserious: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

You said “as far as I am concerned…”. That’s your personal opinion. I was reading to see you conclusion on why spirits don’t exist, but you didn’t put anyone. This is more like a monologue in your mind.

So why do you think spirits don’t exist?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

Is this the limit of your brain?

You can stretch your brain all you want, I will be here to show you that you can never ever know.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LikeAking: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
peggywebbs:
You see what I don't get is why folks be asking the same questions over and over again. If you want to confirm the existence of spirits, there are a million ways to go about it.

White people will look for haunted houses, they will go to people who practice spiritism. They will even do live feed when they are curious. But you see, naira land folks here will come and say prove there is spirit and I don't know what they expect...do you want us to do a video of a spirit to prove to you they exist?

If you really want to know, like I said, you should be ready to explore the truth yourself. Find spells that conjure spirits, there are many of them online. There are rites and rituals to do this in your home and you will get the answer you're looking for. You can even share the video with your fellow atheists online so they can see with their eyes.

Nice one bae.

Nice thinking pattern.

Are u into webs?

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You can stretch your brain all you want, I will be here to show you that you can never ever know.

Know what?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
peggywebbs:

You're basically saying spirits exist...

How did you know that the spells work

If spirits actually show up when the rites are performed,
How do they exist or in what form do they show up??
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nothingserious:

You said “as far as I am concerned…”. That’s your personal opinion. I was reading to see you conclusion on why spirits don’t exist, but you didn’t put anyone. This is more like a monologue in your mind.

So why do you think spirits don’t exist?

It's the fault of those that claim to know spirits exist....

MaxInDHouse uses baseless comparisons....
peggywebbs can't determine the form in which they exist after her rituals....
Dtruthspeaker can't determine what exactly I don't know.....

Don't ask me why spirits don't exist!!!!

I have not said they don't exist...

But if you fail to determine the form in which they exist,
Then it means you are the reason why they don't exist.....
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nothingserious: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

peggywebs can't determine the form in which they exist after her rituals....

You haven’t said anything.

Why do you think spirits don’t exist?
Why are you voicing out your personal opinion on spirits? What do you intend to tell us about spirits?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Nothingserious:

You haven’t said anything.

Why do you think spirits don’t exist?
Why are you voicing out your personal opinion on spirits? What do you intend to tell us about spirits?

You consider it as a personal opinion...

But that's your problem......

You were not born to ask me stupid questions or even quote me at all......
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

GRAVITY, BLACK HOLES both are real but we can't see them. You know both due to learning in school so had it been you never attended school there's no way anyone can convince you now that there is gravity or black holes when you can't see them.
The same is spirit beings we know they exist because we learn about their activities even though we can't perceive them.
The only proof that their is black holes or gravity is their effect on objects around them, spirits are also perceived by their effect on humans! smiley

You are deceiving yourself......

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nothingserious: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Crystyano:

You consider it as a personal opinion...

But that's your problem......

You were not born to ask me stupid questions or even quote me at all......

This thread generally is useless and lacks no merit for useful comments.

If you don’t intend to receive questions for your opinions, then keep them to yourself.

You come online and made a personal remark.
We ask you to say what you want from us.
And then you go defensive. Who does that?
Useless thread
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nothingserious: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Crystyano:

peggywebbs can't determine the form in which they exist after her rituals....

What manner of contradictions are these?

You start your thread as if spirits don’t exist.
Then you say you didn’t say they never exist.
You turn around to ask what form they exist.
You now conclude that someone else’s inability to describe spirit forms makes that person the reason for their non-existence.

This is a baffling awe-inspiring fallacious conclusion from wrong or no premises.

What really do you want to talk about?

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by whiteroses(f): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2021
They exist meta physically in another realm. On earth which is described as the lowest realm where man and animals live, a footstool of God. We cannot see them but they can relate with your spirit man or even enter and possess you.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2021
peggywebbs:

We have asking you how you people can show us spirits exist and you are yet to come up with a solid methodology. Why is it impossible for them to be captured on camera but can affect human beings? You can point me to one such spell that you know will guarantee a spirit will appear and I will perform it on camera.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Crystyano:

Aren't there many things that exist but are not physical
examples
Light Energy
Heat Energy

Note:
Physical things are also forms of Energy E=mc2

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Spirits are just personification of natural laws and principles...nothing more.

Like death ..
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Crystyano:

Gravity is a property of something with a physical form....

In other words, there's no gravity in the absence of something with a physical form...

Black holes can't exist except they have a physical form....

Besides, I'm talking about living things .....

A physical form shows that something possesses physical dimensions

A living thing refers to something with physical dimensions that also possesses consciousness...

That's what God is...consciousness... Personified.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

That's what God is...consciousness... Personified.

The confident way you people spew nonsensical ideas is amusing and amazing.

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2021
TenQ:

Aren't there many things that exist but are not physical
examples
Light Energy
Heat Energy

Note:
Physical things are also forms of Energy E=mc2

I never said what exists must be physical.....

Energy is possessed by something physical....

I said what exists is either physical or associated with something physical.....
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Nothingserious:

What manner of contradictions are these?

You start your thread as if spirits don’t exist.
Then you say you didn’t say they never exist.
You turn around to ask what form they exist.
You now conclude that someone else’s inability to describe spirit forms makes that person the reason for their non-existence.

This is a baffling awe-inspiring fallacious conclusion from wrong or no premises.

What really do you want to talk about?

I started AS IF......

How does that mean I STATED....?

If you can't determine spirit forms,
Then stop trying to sound smart ........

I hoped you would observe my skepticism concerning spirits....

I wanted to be 100% certain..... I was 99% certain that spirits don't exist.....

Now, I can see that there's no definition of spirits that shows how they exist.....

I don't care about what you think of my conclusion.....

I don't have to be correct to people like you......

Rest ............

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Primesky(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2021
Just as TenQ said, light and heat energies exist even though they're not tangibles. If you dispute that existence cannot be without material body, yet we have these two for example, do you then inffer that the physical created the non physical?. If that be the case how can it be?.

It's difficult for a picture within a frame to comprehensively describe the frame in which it is housed.

I perceive that the major attack here is against God's existence, but it's an attempt in futility as He who exists outside time, space and matter which give rise to the physical, can not be subjected by the same things which he made.

The non physical ( to man) is more real than the physical.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? / Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point / Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.