Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Menace/fear Of Lastma On Eko Bridge & Fashola Brt Bus Drivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Menace/fear Of Lastma On Eko Bridge & Fashola Brt Bus Drivers (637 Views)

Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen / Corrupt LASTMA On Badagry Expressway With PIX / Fashola Donates Flat To Widow Of Lastma Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menace/fear Of Lastma On Eko Bridge & Fashola Brt Bus Drivers by Divab(f): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2009
MY fellow N/Landers, is it me only or have you observed d activities of lastma recruits in Eko bridge coming from Costain, The way they took road laws in their hands one will think they actually own lagos, Joining the bridge from Apapa, make a mistake and let ur tyre cross the yellow mark, their whole tribe of lastma recruits will swim up, Do they not know the rule of driving, dat one can not just spring from a corner and crowd a straight busy road? You will need to drive up a little to create space for ur self and back coming vehicles.

I wonder if they can crowd 3rd mainland brigde as they do in Eko bridge,

Also i sincerely wonder where and why they employed thugs as BRT bus drivers, the way they charge up in the highway, overtake and enter lanes without any recourse to other road users, Its amazing!!!! Proper training and change of attitude may help, or is it because they are driving govt vehicles? THOSE THAT MAKE THE RULES SHOULD NOT BREAK IT,
Re: Menace/fear Of Lastma On Eko Bridge & Fashola Brt Bus Drivers by Fhemmmy: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2009
They could need more training and hope there is a way to file complaints to the state govt of Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Afghanistan War - West Winning Or Losing? / Political Involvement In The Electricity Power Distribution Of Nigeria / Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.