Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed (839 Views)

Please I Need Your Ideas And Help!!!! / Those That Have Ideas Are Need Here! / Ideas Are The Most Valuable Thing In The World: Handle With Care! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed by YoungWiseCash: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2016
I requested a loan of 5 million naira from my uncle to start my dream project which is building of one-storey mini complex. He bought the idea an accept to assist me. Few weeks later, i was invited in his house and he handled to me the sum of #30,000. I was stunned. He said if i can make minimum of 2k daily for 4 months my wish will be granted. I thought he was joking but i saw it as a Challenge.
I need your help, your ideas on how to make 2k daily with such a little but somehow a big amount of money.
Re: Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed by Phizzlephizz(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Oga boss, play nairabet with that money and see your dream come true, #my2piece
Re: Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed by godoluwa(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2016
YoungWiseCash:
I requested a loan of 5 million naira from my uncle to start my dream project which is building of one-storey mini complex. He bought the idea an accept to assist me. Few weeks later, i was invited in his house and he handled to me the sum of #30,000. I was stunned. He said if i can make minimum of 2k daily for 4 months my wish will be granted. I thought he was joking but i saw it as a Challenge.
I need your help, your ideas on how to make 2k daily with such a little but somehow a big amount of money.
building of storey mini complex with the aim of letting it out is not a business but the building is an asset. I think your brother is speaking in parable
Re: Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed by Godmother(f): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Phizzlephizz:
Oga boss, play nairabet with that money and see your dream come true, #my2piece

DO NOT listen to this guy, else your money will just disappear and your uncle will forever see you as unserious.

Go to eko market with that money and purchase trendy outfits, then enter schools to sell at 100% profit and you will double and tripple your money.

Pls don't sell these clothes to friends around who will owe you for months, else the purpose would have been defeated.

Alternatively, buy a popcorn machine, not that box type that does guguru o, real pop corn machine, then pay one of these fastfood guys to teach you how to pop corn for a few days (look for someone that will collect less than 2k abeg, money no dey town).

Next go to a high traffic region and start making and selling popcorn. I. Stay at ikotun and there's this top bar called PARADISE close to my house with lots of traffic. A guy did exactly this, going there in the evenings when he closes from work and he some some good cash.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2016
YoungWiseCash:
Start selling DVD's
Re: Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed by JAkpayen(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2016
@YoungWiseCash,
You uncle want you to make an incredible profit of 800% within four months (i.e. ₦60,000/month and ₦240,000 for four months).

Think of it this way. Assuming you build the mini-complex consisting of 10 shops and you let it out for ₦250,000/year, you will be making 50% in twelve months. This is a test your uncle want you to see or know that with the ₦5M, you can make at least 8 times that amount.

Now which idea do you have in mind (any at all) for this ₦30,000? Let's brain-storm, I'll tell you what you can do.
Re: Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed by YoungWiseCash: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
godoluwa:
building of storey mini complex with the aim of letting it out is not a business but the building is an asset. I think your brother is speaking in parable
i think you're right. But if building is a life asset why all the stress. Anyway, thanks for your advice.
Re: Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed by YoungWiseCash: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
JAkpayen:
@YoungWiseCash,
You uncle want you to make an incredible profit of 800% within four months (i.e. ₦60,000/month and ₦240,000 for four months).

Think of it this way. Assuming you build the mini-complex consisting of 10 shops and you let it out for ₦250,000/year, you will be making 50% in twelve months. This is a test your uncle want you to see or know that with the ₦5M, you can make at least 8 times that amount.

Now which idea do you have in mind (any at all) for this ₦30,000? Let's brain-storm, I'll tell you what you can do.
your idea is highly welcome. I prefer pop corn business. I cant think straight on what to do with it. Its like pressure is been mounted on me.
Re: Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed by JAkpayen(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
^^^ Do you think popcorn business can fetch you ₦2K daily? Do you have cooking skills like frying bean cake?
Re: Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed by kennyman2000(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
I swear down! I just love that your uncle. Very tactical.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Introduces Flexible FX Market / hi / 350k Loan With [Toyata Picnic] As Collateral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.