Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions (1026 Views)

PDP: Why Makarfi Faction Is Wooing Aggrieved APC Chiefs – sheriff Faction / Aggrieved APC Members Block APC Secretariat In Ondo State With Juju(photo) / 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions by mex004(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Abuja – Many of the staff working at the
headquarters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja are not happy, reports Daily Trust.
This is because majority of them are casual workers with no appointment letters.

Some of the workers have been working for the party for over three years.
The workers said they do not know what is due to them as entitlements for working for the party.
The concerned aggrieved workers blamed the John Odigie-Oyegun-led National Working Committee (NWC) for their plight.
They alleged that the decision not to give them appointment letters was based on the instructions from some NWC members.
When contacted, the National Secretary of the party, Mai Mala Buni said a committee headed by the Deputy Chairman South, Segun Oni, was working to resolve the issue.

http://news24.com.ng/Nigeria/Politics/News/aggrieved-apc-workers-cry-out-over-working-conditions-20160307

https://www.thebriefng.com/2016/03/07/aggrieved-apc-workers-cry-out-want-ratification-of-employment/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions by Pavarottii(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2016
grin. The scam even reach their own workers?

SCAMMERS! [/b]Even when they are in the centre; well I don't blame dem, they know dey won't last at the centre. So why give dem appointment letter! To avoid future debts and embarassment.

[b]Deceitful party!

3 Likes

Re: Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions by TippyTop(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2016
Doing 419 to their own employees as well.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions by mex004(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

SCAMMERS! [/b]Even when they are in the centre; well I don't blame dem, they know dey won't last at the centre. So why give dem appointment letter! To avoid future debts and embarassment.

[b]Deceitful party!

Majority of them are casual workers with no appointment letters.
Some of the workers have been working
for the party for over three years.

The way they treat their staff ......How is APC different from India & Lebanese companies in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions by willele(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Now na morning, make una wait and see because ever reach.... in Fela's voice
Re: Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions by danmasani101: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2016
mex004:
Abuja – Many of the staff working at the
headquarters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja are not happy, reports Daily Trust.
This is because majority of them are casual workers with no appointment letters.

Some of the workers have been working for the party for over three years.
The workers said they do not know what is due to them as entitlements for working for the party.
The concerned aggrieved workers blamed the John Odigie-Oyegun-led National Working Committee (NWC) for their plight.
They alleged that the decision not to give them appointment letters was based on the instructions from some NWC members.
When contacted, the National Secretary of the party, Mai Mala Buni said a committee headed by the Deputy Chairman South, Segun Oni, was working to resolve the issue.

http://news24.com.ng/Nigeria/Politics/News/aggrieved-apc-workers-cry-out-over-working-conditions-20160307

https://www.thebriefng.com/2016/03/07/aggrieved-apc-workers-cry-out-want-ratification-of-employment/

So unfortunate.........

This present government is the definition of hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions by danmasani101: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

[b]Deceitful party!

Its not only the party that is deceitful but from the president down to their supports

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions by mex004(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
danmasani101:

Its not only the party that is deceitful but from the president down to their supports

APC leaders & their supporters speaks from both sides of their mouth.

Why do you think they are branded Lying Liars....

One of my colleague was always praising the current president & Liar Mohammed.
I gave him options to chose between his children having the level of IQ of the current president OR tell lies like Liar Mohd ..He flared up saying which kind of options are those. He was so angry, stopped talking to me & reported to his wife

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved APC Workers Cry Out Over Working Conditions by danmasani101: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
mex004:

APC leaders & their supporters speaks from both sides of their mouth.

Why do you think they are branded Lying Liars....

One of my colleague was always praising the current president & Liar Mohammed.
I gave him options to chose between his children having the level of IQ of the current president OR tell lies like Liar Mohd ..He flared up saying which kind of options are those. He was so angry, stopped talking to me & reported to his wife

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiii
The 2 options you gave your colleague hmmmmm, hope the wife won't see you as an enemy.

(1) (Reply)

I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? / #300daysinoffice: 10 Positive Achievements By President Buhari / FG Appeals To Southeasterners Not To Take Laws Into Their Hands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.