Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku (24862 Views)

The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia / Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by Sttropez2: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
That Zumas guards is on some j's in the first picture
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by Consula: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is the result of having "children" on social media. Alot of them talk(type) before they read, some only read the caption and start trashing about. Nice correction.
kITATITA:

Do not get sucked in by the caption. President Zuma was received by Foreign Minister Onyeama. Zuma and Atiku happen to be friends that's why Nigeria leveraged on it by including Atiku in the welcoming party. Recall that Nigeria sent Atiku to South Africa to lobby for Adesina's ADB appointment.
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mynd44:
Going by some people's logic of when the Nigerian President visited Saudi Arabia, President Zuma was humiliated because he was received by someone who is not even in the government.

God will save Nigerians sha
You posted exactly what I rushed here to post. Wailers will always wail!
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by olarhtunji(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
thefakestan:

Olarhtunji have u finished selling ur body servicing / flushing drug?

what do u use to think?.. I bet you think when ever you have an erection
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by sadissbala(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mynd44:
Going by some people's logic of when the Nigerian President visited Saudi Arabia, President Zuma was humiliated because he was received by someone who is not even in the government.

God will save Nigerians sha
maybe is because Atiku is his personal friend besides if you can look at them closely you can see government officials eg minister of Fct and that of foreign affairs.
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by purpledferanmi1: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
drss:
hope zuma will teach buari dullard, d illitrate how to prepare national budget.

I don't usually do this, you are an idiot for this statement.
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by purpledferanmi1: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
kITATITA:

Do not get sucked in by the caption. President Zuma was received by Foreign Minister Onyeama. Zuma and Atiku happen to be friends that's why Nigeria leveraged on it by including Atiku in the welcoming party. Recall that Nigeria sent Atiku to South Africa to lobby for Adesina's ADB appointment.

You know something just talk, they don't speak.
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by thefakestan: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
olarhtunji:

what do u use to think?.. I bet you think when ever you have an erection
No Sir i'm @ ease!
I don't patronise such concoction!
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by thefakestan: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
all dis ipod youth ma self,is going to a year nw dt we kick jona out o
Please what's Ipod? Well Jonathan lost the last election, so what?
Are we talking about the last election here or we are talking about how S.A's President was treated /welcomed.

Anyway I expect u to go off topic, "AhmedHuseien"
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by drss(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
purpledferanmi1:

I don't usually do this, you are an idiot for this statement.

Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by Hypolyta: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
he dey come to laugh at the sorry state of naija
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
thefakestan:

Please what's Ipod? Well Jonathan lost the last election, so what?
Are we talking about the last election here or we are talking about how S.A's President was treated /welcomed.

Anyway I expect u to go off topic, "AhmedHuseien"
lol
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by donodion(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
kITATITA:

Thank you for clearing the air on the issue with Atiku...i personally have wondered why Atiku had to receive President Zuma while courtesy demand visiting president ought to be received by host president, while same applies to the office of vice presidents while a guest vice president is on same visit, in particular when on " official visit or mission ".
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by lezz(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thiza:
South Africa will send its special forces to assist Nigeria in the war against Boko Haram insurgency.

This was revealed on Monday by the Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan Ali, during a meeting with his South African counterpart, Nobise Mapisa-Nqakula, in Abuja.

The Minister stated that discussions on the deployment of South Africa’s special forces had reached an advanced stage and the arrangement would soon be concluded.

“It is a very good thing that we are thinking that South Africa being our close ally should come and help us in developing our industrial complex, that is the Defence Industry Corporation of Nigeria.”

“We are of the opinion that very soon, when the two Commanders-in-Chief meet, and the visit is finalised, we will look into going deep on how the two countries will work together and come to an agreement on the MoU and technical expertise between the two countries.”
Give us sources to your bogus claims about SA sending troops to Nigeria!
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by cuteboy2: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
jaylister:
This Country can be so annoying in everything... were is our VP, Speakers??

That midget governor El Rufai is confusing VP Osibanjo's brain.

Rufai dragged him to Kaduna to attend one yeye cultural festival while his main duties are being handled by a former VP.
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 09, 2016
greatness22:
Our wedding. cheesy
you and who? grin
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by greatness22(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2016
AdaNri1:
you and who? grin
You and I. Then i will invite flavour to sing Ada Ada cool
Re: Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2016
greatness22:
You and I. Then i will invite flavour to sing Ada Ada cool
that bus has passed the bus stop inugo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC / Governor Mbah Meets President Tinubu, Asks For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.