Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,230 members, 7,825,892 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia (31781 Views)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / I Sponsored Ngige, Others, But They Failed – Ezeemo / The "Made-In-aba" Box Filled With Products Ikpeazu Gave To Osinbajo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2017
In what has become a symbol of the Abia tradition of hospitality, Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu also presented an Aba Made Box filled with different kinds of products made in Aba to the 5 ministers who Visited the State Yesterday to launch the "Change begins with me" campaign.

Shoes, bags, belts and many other things were in the box to the excitement of the elated ministers.

See Photos Below;

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/02/see-aba-made-box-ministers-received-abia-yesterday-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Whats Wrong With This rare Photo of Anambra Governor Willie Obiano

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/02/rare-photo-of-governor-obiano-rochas-okorocha/

Thank Me Later grin grin
Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by tooth4tooth: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Aba,carry go grin grin grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by NDprudent(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2017
The efforts of this governor is commendable, but more needs to be done.
he should create a favorable environment for these local manufacturers so that the sales of their products dont depend on the politicians in power.

Teach these locals how to market their products and let them go independent, and perhaps international.

for those quoting me;

he has been putting in efforts in making sure that the federal government stands strongly behind these products. dont u think he had something to do with the ordering of thousands of boots by the Nigerian army?

i stayed in ABA a few years ago, i know their roads are in a sorry state, i know that most of these local manufacturers still put made in italy on their products, i know that most of them dont even have brand names. these are the sort of things the gov should try to tackle by teaching these locals how to do standard branding and marketing, and also provide good access roads for supplies of products.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by basilo102: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
NDprudent:
The efforts of this governor is commendable, but more needs to be done.
he should create a favorable environment for these local manufacturers so that the sales of their products dont depend on the politicians in power.

Teach these locals how to market their products and let them go independent, and perhaps international.
who told you they are not independent and not international?? and who told you Okezie is behind it?? Aba carved a niche for itself in leather and textile works long ago

21 Likes

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yea. As A Matter of fact Aba People do not even depend on Government for anything except Infrastructure.

They Go about their daily Business even without taking cognizance of the Government's involvements.

I love that City! smiley

13 Likes

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by femolacqua(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Not bad

1 Like

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by flyca: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
I love the industrious nature of the Igbos. Hoha!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by voicelez: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
If only our govt will pay attention to those boys in Aba, those guys are really good

2 Likes

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by Iruobean(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
K
Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by Iruobean(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Popular
Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by obajoey(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
nice work, but the original of that box go cost oo grin

1 Like

I love front page. What abt u?
Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by obicentlis: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Road infrastructure is what Aba need now. Okezie stop media propaganda and work on the roads. Aba has the worst road infrastructure in the entire nation. Do these roads, Aba products will sell on it's own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by doskie(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
For packing dollars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Buhari continue your good works. This is why Buhari banned importation of cow meat, chickens, fish, rice and bottle water. We have all this things.
Now every body must be forced to buy from Aba and make us rich.
Aba shoes are strong...
Still PDP/IPOB will complain. Tufiakwa

IpobExposed

7 Likes

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by Lordspicy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Afonjas will not like this

where is ncan sef?

e Don come to better thing now nobody wan talk

5 Likes

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by shiimah: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Yea. As A Matter of fact Aba People do not even depend on Government for anything except Infrastructure.

They Go about their daily Business even without taking cognizance of the Government's involvements.

I love that City! smiley
I think the whole of south east states are almost self independent though Abia and Anambra states stand out ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by steppin: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
These APC modafockers are trying too hard to get the Igbos to join their propaganda party.
Una don fail.

7 Likes

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
T
Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by verygudbadguy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Good thinking, Good product..

So good to see us doing something better other than fight.

1 Like

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
It's nice now, the manufacturers tried

But they could work on the design of the box, now it looks like a casket for a halfling

1 Like

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by Valfrankie(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Accessories they may never use. Forget it, even Lai Muhammad's bathroom slippers is of Italians finest quality leather, so undecidedundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by SexyNairalander: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
booked
Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by LastSurvivor11: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Watch as some people will start shouting fake fake on something they can not even afford due to dirty belle..

5 Likes

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by gbaskiboy: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
I have problem with Lai Mohammed. am scared he might phrased the box to Italian made

3 Likes

Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by Guyman02: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Aba people una dey try. Keep it up
Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by iluvdonjazzy: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
apoti
Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by martinz1: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cool
Re: The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia by mamatayour(f): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
How many of them will use it undecided when they can get sophisticated/ designer ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / Uzodinma Gives ₦5M To Each Of The 21 Police Officers Killed By Unknown Gunmen / FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.