Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children (20647 Views)

Patience Jonathan & Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Hug At Rivers Awards Ceremony / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike's 44th Birthday Celebrated In Grand Style - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by 360frolic(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2016
Wife of Rivers State Governor, Justice Suzzette Nyesom-Wike has stated that investing in the lives of less privileged children and the physically challenged would engender greater development as more people would be equipped to contribute to societal growth.
According to the Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media, Simeon Nwakaudu, Mrs Nyesom-Wike spoke on Monday in Port Harcourt during her visits to 'The Child' Special School, Home for the Elderly and the Port Harcourt Children Home as part of activities to commemorate the 2016 International Women's Day Celebration.

She noted that providing quality education to children with special needs will equip them with the right skills to live productive lives.
According to her, the state government will continue to support institutions that cater for children with special needs as that is the best way for the society.

She said: "These children must have their childhood protected so that they can contribute meaningfully to societal development in future".

At the home for the elderly, Justice Suzzette Nyesom-Wike stated that there should be constant respect and compassion for those who have dutifully served the society so that they can live the rest of their lives gracefully.

Responding at The Child Special School, Reverend Sister Sylvia Anyanwu said that the school is a project of the Catholic Diocese of Port Harcourt aimed educating children with intellectual disabilities especially those living with down's syndrome, cerebral palsy, autism and other crippling disabilities.

At the home of the elderly, Reverend Sister Mary-Jane Raphael Agubosi said the home improves lives of the elderly who are facing significant physical, psychological and dementia challenges.

Highpoint of the visits to the homes was the presentation of monetary and food gifts by the Wife of the Rivers State Governor.

The inmates of the homes also rendered songs to the delight of the wife of the governor and her entourage.

The governor was accompanied to the homes by wives of political appointees and elected officials in the state.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-justice-suzzette-nyesom-wike.html

Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by willele(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one ma.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by willele(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one Ma.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by lonelydora: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2016
Nice gesture but madam please tell your hubby that I don't understand what's going on in Omoku, Abua and Ahoada axis. Too much killings these days. Youths brandishing guns in broad daylight even with all the military presence.

Also, I don't understand the game he's playing on this Akpajo road, is it that sandfill junction the road is going to stop? Please he should continue to Oil mill junction form Akpajo junction.

We have given him the mandate to work , so he should do it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by sandman007: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2016
willele:
Nice one ma.
Yeah Nice one ma. Clean the blood off your hands

3 Likes

Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by OneNigeria1960(f): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2016
See as her kneel length gown/skirt hot cheesy cheesy.

Good gesture Ma.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Integrityfarms(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2016
God bless you Ma!
#westandwiththewike's
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Integrityfarms(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2016
God bless you Ma!
#westandwiththewike's
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by thefakestan: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2016
She try small!
Considering every every

ThefakeStan
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Irore: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2016
willele:
Nice one Ma.

The woman leg thin o.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by timilehing(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2016
She na her own money she use buy am undecided

1 Like

Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by richidinho(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Wife of Rivers State Governor, Justice [/b]Suzzette Nyesom-Wike

[b]so she is also my learned colleague just like the husband
legal advice all corner
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:
Nice gesture but madam please tell your hubby that I don't understand what's going on in Omoku, Abua and Ahoada axis. Too much killings these days. Youths brandishing guns in broad daylight even with all the military presence.

Also, I don't understand the game he's playing on this Akpajo road, is it that sandfill junction the road is going to stop? Please he should continue to Oil mill junction form Akpajo junction.

We have given him the mandate to work , so he should do it.
What are you saying?
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by lonelydora: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

What are you saying?

She should help me and relate the message to her hubby. Are you the one in the picture?

4 Likes

Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:

She should help me and relate the message to her hubby. Are you the one in the picture?
You should tell him yourself, why ask?
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by whytet01(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2016
My humble and God fearing first lady I respect your kind gesture.keep the good work going...God bless your home...
#Istandwithwike#
I love you nyesom Wike..
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Leviseed: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2016
She tried
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Okijajuju1(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473269_1aabc_jpegc6259a89f1bd286659b1c277774cbd98

Wikes wife is Ukwuless.. angry angry

What kind of firstlady does not have Ukwu? angry

Wike needs divorce her and marry a befitting First lady material wife with ukwu for Rivers State people. angry

I recommend a Kalabari woman. grin

3 Likes

Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by lonelydora: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

You should tell him yourself, why ask?
I'm heading to government house right away. I refuse to believe you are the one.

1 Like

Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Houseofglam7(f): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2016
I like her outfit
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:

I'm heading to government house right away. I refuse to believe you are the one.
Why? Good luck in your journey

1 Like

Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by shamecurls(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Blood meal
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by shammah1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
God bless you ma for your good gesture
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by ddippset(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
6 bags of rice and 2 bunches of plantain! Sorry Madam but that's not enough restitution.

1 Like

Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Danjunior(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wao. Such a good woman smiley smiley
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by muller101(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
shamecurls:
Blood meal
see them
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by rexzqcom(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Newshem or whoever made this report should note "inmates" is only used for people in a penal reformation institute like prisons and jails. In this circumstances "residents" is the proper term.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Noblebrown7(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by nbright: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by lonelydora: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

Why? Good luck in your journey
Do u reply PM?
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:
Do u reply PM?
what's pm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / Why Are Filling Stations In Lekki Not Selling Fuel? / 608 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Currently Undergoing Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.