Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children (20667 Views)

Patience Jonathan & Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Hug At Rivers Awards Ceremony / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike's 44th Birthday Celebrated In Grand Style - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by lonelydora: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

what's pm?

Private message. Check ur email
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:

Private message. Check ur email
Sorry dear, I don't go private, you can talk to me here
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by lonelydora: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

Sorry dear, I don't go private, you can talk to me here

Make I start now. To look for your trouble dey hungry me.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Odani: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

You should tell him yourself, why ask?

Na ur papa? how is ur biz who carries the message
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Odani:

Na ur papa? how is ur biz who carries the message
I didn't get you Mr? what is your point and who asked u to quote me?
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:

Make I start now. To look for your trouble dey hungry me.
Angels don't like trouble
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by lonelydora: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

Angels don't like trouble

Angel like to accept Trouble, and trouble na my food.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:

Angel like to accept Trouble, and trouble na my food.
Pls change your meal
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by popsonbj: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
It is easy to give the poor crumbs that fall from the table of the rich and their tormentors but nobody is ready to answer why are the poor have no food to eat.The rich are living at expense of the poor.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by lonelydora: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

Pls change your meal

I don't have any other menu apart from Trouble. And i gladly share it with Angels.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:

I don't have any other menu apart from Trouble. And i gladly share it with Angels.
Be nice an angel may visit u
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by lonelydora: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

Be nice an angel may visit u

I'm a very nice and generous person just that TROUBLE is the only food i eat and give out.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:

I'm a very nice and generous person just that TROUBLE is the only food i eat and give out.
Good for you, I hate trouble
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by lonelydora: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

Good for you, I hate trouble

I'm sure you will like my trouble. It's delicious and you will come for more.
Re: Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:

I'm sure you will like my trouble. It's delicious and you will come for more.
How? pls tell me more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Sanwo-Olu Begins Massive Road Construction In Ikorodu Axis

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.