Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Only Convicted Ritual Murderer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Convicted Ritual Murderer (603 Views)

Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka / Saraki Could Face 14-year Jail Term, Ban From Public Office If Convicted / Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Convicted Ritual Murderer by ZombieNation: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2016
We have heard of several cases of ritual killers caught with the decapitated bodies of their victims but I can confidently say that I haven't heard of any convicted Ritual killers.

The only case I know of recent is that of the lunatic Clifford Orji who died in Prison custody as an awaiting trial inmate.

Other than a Yoruba Oba who was hanged for ritual murder of a toddler there hasn't been to my knowledge any convicted ritual murderer in post 1960 Nigeria.

Why?
Re: The Only Convicted Ritual Murderer by carinmom(f): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2016
If you ask me na who i go ask
Re: The Only Convicted Ritual Murderer by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: The Only Convicted Ritual Murderer by STRBOY(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2016
carinmom:
If you ask me na who i go ask

The matter way we see Sooooo E heavy for Mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: The Only Convicted Ritual Murderer by DaBullIT(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Except reverend king

He'll be hanged soon
Re: The Only Convicted Ritual Murderer by ZombieNation: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
Except reverend king

He'll be hanged soon

Rev King was convicted of murder.

He did not attempt to kill those young women for ritual purposes.

The only convicted ritualist is. Yoruba Oba who abducted and murdered a 2 year old girl

Awolowo, Aguda and some prominent Yoruba lawyers where part of his defense team but they failed to get him off.

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Alexia Thomas Attacks UK Police Commissioner Over Right Abuse / See A Filling Station In Benue State (photo) / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.