Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian (1155 Views)

Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Osisinakpo(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2016
1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she replies, "Sorry for yourself!" 2) When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, “Drop it on my head. 3) When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party. 4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.” And she replies you, “Why won't you have fever when you press phone every night” 5) When you say, “Mummy I took 2nd in my class.” and she replies, “So the person that took first has two heads abi?” 6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you. 7) When you are watching television with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel. cool When you tell her you are going to a friend's place to play and she asks, ''When last did that friend come here to play with you? 9) When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, and you reply no, and she says, come and eat my own with yours. 10) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will hear Ween. 11) When she touches hot pot comfortably without a cloth or paper. 12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me''. 13) When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse. 14) When you ask her to refund the money you borrowed her and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko? Which money did you think was used in buying them?'' Our Mothers are wonderful. True or false?
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2016
How To Know When A Thread Starter Is A Nigerian.

When he / she copies and pastes a thread that was started 2 days ago (Mother's Day) and passes it off as his / her own.

Don't you have any imagination?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Dyt(f): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2016
Siena:

When he / she copies and pastes a thread that was started 2 days ago (Mother's Day) and passes it off as his / her own.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Osisinakpo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Siena:

your father

lolz
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Osisinakpo:
your father

lolz

Like I said...you lack imagination. You could never walk even in my shadow. It hurts you you're where you are, and it shows in your desperate attempt to come across as even remotely relevant, when in actual fact a hole in a dirty wall, or the back of a beat-up Molue has more character than yourself.

My opinion of you is deduced from the simple fact: A guy who can NOT defend himself when he's called out, preferring instead to disrespect absent fathers does NOT respect the father that sired him, nor the womb he came from. And as such, a specimen such as yourself has no place in decent society.

All I can feel for you is a very profound sorrow.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Out of interest, why did you copy and paste, and not bother with simple paragraphing? Does your post appear easy to read, even to yourself?
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Osisinakpo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Siena:

Like I said...you lack imagination. You could never walk even in my shadow. It hurts you you're where you are, and it shows in your desperate attempt to come across as even remotely relevant, when in actual fact a hole in a dirty wall, or the back of a beat-up Molue has more character than yourself.

My opinion of you is deduced from the simple fact: A guy who can NOT defend himself when he's called out, preferring instead to disrespect absent fathers does NOT respect the father that sired him, nor the womb he came from. And as such, a specimen such as yourself has no place in decent society.

All I can feel for you is a very profound sorrow.

Fly !!!
Go sale your spare parts for mechanic village.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Osisinakpo:

Fly !!!
Go sale your spare parts for mechanic village.

Wow. It's taken you 2 days to think of a come back. Seeing as I don't reside in Nigeria, I'll leave you to slog your guts out in "Mechanic Village".

Keep on coming back, and watch me strip you of what little veneer of credibility you've got left.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Osisinakpo(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Siena:

Wow. It's taken you 2 days to think of a come back. Seeing as I don't reside in Nigeria, I'll leave you to slog your guts out in "Mechanic Village".

Keep on coming back, and watch me strip you of what little veneer of credibility you've got left.

guy e be like say you noy get work for that place o. come 9ja make we give you work even though na farm work. or you noy fit do farm work?
#JustAnAdviceToARunAwayNigeriaGreenerPastureSeeker.
#GetALifeForYourSelf
#StopNairalandindYourTimeAndStartWorkingToPayYourBills.
#AWordIsEnoughForTheWise
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Osisinakpo:

guy e be like say you noy get work for that place o. come 9ja make we give you work even though na farm work. or you noy fit do farm work?
#JustAnAdviceToARunAwayNigeriaGreenerPastureSeeker.
#GetALifeForYourSelf
#StopNairalandindYourTimeAndStartWorkingToPayYourBills.
#AWordIsEnoughForTheWise

I have loads of time. I was also privileged NOT to be born where you are, so your run away tag won't wash.

You couldn't afford to pay me, regardless of what work you had on offer, so I'll pass.

And quit using the word "we", and speak for yourself. A copy-and-paste artist does what he / she does because it's much easier than using the brain they DON'T have. It's called being "thick". Next time you choose to lift chunks of text, at least have the semi-intelligence to lift it from a source further than the one you intend to repost it in.

Now go copy and paste a response, after all originality was never one of your stronger points.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Day169: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Siena & Osisinakpo why nau?
This was supposed to be an interesting read .
Please guys, bury the hatchet and let's have some fun.
..it's the family thread remember?
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Day169:
Siena & Osisinakpo why nau?
This was supposed to be an interesting read .
Please guys, bury the hatchet and let's have some fun.
..it's the family thread remember?

Dude, did you see where Osisinakpo insulted my father, simply because I called him out on his all too obvious Plagiarism?

All he had to do was address that. I'm not an advocate of intellectual / copyright theft.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Day169: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2016
..anyway, I'd say that your mum is a Nigerian if your earliest recollection of the stars was from a slap you received from her, as a kid for wrong doing! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Day169: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Siena:

Dude, did you see where Osisinakpo insulted my father, simply because I called him out on his all too obvious Plagiarism?

All he had to do was address that. I'm not an advocate of intellectual / copyright theft.
Siena I've been an ardent follower of your threads and posts for years, especially on car talk and I have immense respect for you.
Sorry you felt insulted but please let the Man in you overlook all these. We (Nairaland readers) need you in the best frame of mind so that we can continue to reap from your wealth of experience.
Please Siena.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Day169:

Siena I've been an ardent follower of your threads and posts for years, especially on car talk and I have immense respect for you.
Sorry you felt insulted but please let the Man in you overlook all these. We (Nairaland readers) need you in the best frame of mind so that we can continue to reap from your wealth of experience.
Please Siena.

My brother, I hear you. I will no longer respond to this gentleman.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Osisinakpo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Siena:

My brother, I hear you. I will no longer respond to this gentleman.

So you get this spirit of "kpomkpi" ever since na you dey worry my trend like ekpan fly?
bros, pem ur temper, I be Area. WARRI noy dey carry last.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Osisinakpo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Day169:
Siena & Osisinakpo why nau? This was supposed to be an interesting read . Please guys, bury the hatchet and let's have some fun. ..it's the family thread remember?
Kpoko for you bros. na man you be.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Osisinakpo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Day169:
Siena & Osisinakpo why nau? This was supposed to be an interesting read . Please guys, bury the hatchet and let's have some fun. ..it's the family thread remember?
Kpoko for you bros. na man you be.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Osisinakpo:

So you get this spirit of "kpomkpi" ever since na you dey worry my trend like ekpan fly?
bros, pem ur temper, I be Area. WARRI noy dey carry last.

Omo Urhobo? From Waffi? shocked Omoni meh, biko shigwe! wink
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Osisinakpo(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Siena:

Omo Urhobo? From Waffi? shocked Omoni meh, biko shigwe! wink

Hehejeheheh. Oshare na. You noy wan butu 4 me?

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat A Nagging Husband. / 5 Unbelieveable Places That Breeds Mosquitos In Our Homes. / Popular Australian Limbless Evangelist And His Wife Welcomed Their Twins Childre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.