Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here (7902 Views)

Let Me Teach You Paint Making / Let Me Build A Website For You And Increase Your Sales | Izikeezy.com.ng / Let Me Make A Website For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Hello guys am based here in China, if u need anything here kindly let me know, I can also help you ship anything within 48hrs to naija, check my profile for my email

Regards
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by Dexpro: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2016
china2nigeria:
Hello guys am based here in China, if u need anything here kindly let me know, I can also help you ship anything within 48hrs to naija, check my profile for my email

Regards

I'll contact you soon.
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dexpro:

I'll contact you soon.

ok sir
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by winetapper: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
china2nigeria:

ok sir
can you please help me with Motorcycle spare parts producers eg Auto Sr, song Ling,fukukwa , and also Motor parts
Shipping to Mozambique
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
winetapper:
can you please help me with Motorcycle spare parts producers eg Auto Sr, song Ling,fukukwa , and also Motor parts
Shipping to Mozambique

Yes sir I can get you those things u resquested, ofcourse shipping to Mozambique is very easy I can be of help,
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by capnies: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
I need roasted groundnut peeling machine of atleast 100kg/hr
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by bimpnbellmakeup: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Drop your contact
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by capnies: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
i!m in pH uniport 08037050199
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by winetapper: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
china2nigeria:

Yes sir I can get you those things u resquested, ofcourse shipping to Mozambique is very easy I can be of help,
Very easy how cool
Please tell me somethingsmiley
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
winetapper:
Very easy how cool
Please tell me somethingsmiley

I mean shipping is not a problem here
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by millhouse: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2016
E
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by mayor2013: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Any one done business with this man?
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by benz33(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
china2nigeria:

Regards

I have waiting for this. I want to buy professional video camera with full kits and accessories. The camera is CANON EOS 750D AND CANON EOS 700D. PLEASE THIS IS MY WHATSSAP CONTACT 08037224118.
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by eloxmedia: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
mayor2013:

saw his advert last month and i tried him last week, he tried thou, even though one of the sneaker he ordered for me is smaller in size than expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by stanvesco(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
china2nigeria:

Regards

are u for real, lets talk on whatsapp...how can i get ur number......
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
stanvesco:

are u for real, lets talk on whatsapp...how can i get ur number......

Sir kindly send me an email and I will reply you with my number, I can't post it here cos its against nairaland terms and policy
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by mayor2013: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Any other testimony of doing business with this man?
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by stanvesco(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2016
china2nigeria:

Sir kindly send me an email and I will reply you with my number, I can't post it here cos its against nairaland terms and policy

put ur number on ur profile or rada copy mine and whatsapp me
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by danwa25(m): 12:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Can u ep me get information on small scale rice mill machines.
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 3:09am On Mar 10, 2016
danwa25:
Can u ep me get information on small scale rice mill machines.

Ok sir, I wil go check out the price and get back to you sir
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by Cry4Justice: 3:52am On Mar 10, 2016
mayor2013:
Any other testimony of doing business with this man?

He's genuine, he helps me in getting intimacy gadget which I actually deal on here in naija, kudos to him, but bros reduce your commssion small na grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 5:30am On Mar 10, 2016
If you need anything in China I can help you get it
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 5:32am On Mar 10, 2016
benz33:

I have waiting for this. I want to buy professional video camera with full kits and accessories. The camera is CANON EOS 750D AND CANON EOS 700D. PLEASE THIS IS MY WHATSSAP CONTACT 08037224118.

Will get you the best deal for this camera shortly sir
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by mayor2013: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Any other testimony?
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Let me handle your shipping today
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by Chibenze(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2016
eloxmedia:

saw his advert last month and i tried him last week, he tried thou, even though one of the sneaker he ordered for me is smaller in size than expected.

Oh really?

ur presence since you registered on nairaland is below 2hrs and you want us to beleive you?

How fast was your response and chat with him that you did not even stay up to 20mins?

I just hate to be deceive even though the op my be legit or not please not this cheap lie

4 Likes

Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by chukel(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2016
mayor2013:
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Chibenze:

Oh really?

ur presence since you registered on nairaland is below 2hrs and you want us to beleive you?

How fast was your response and chat with him that you did not even stay up to 20mins?

I just hate to be deceive even thought the op my be legit or not please not this cheap lie

With due respect sir... I placed a call across to him to log in and testify knowing he was the last person I had a deal with. Cos I know the power of testimony in business, this is why I try very had to give the best in order to get a good review from customers
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by china2nigeria(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2016
china2nigeria:

Regards
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by chukel(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2016
I don't know what to make of this moniker. There is this other moniker I trust and can vouch for - chinatonigeria, opened on January 15th. She is lily with uche logistics. You opened your own on Jan 27th or so with moniker (china2nigeria) similar to the former. What are ur intentions really.

1 Like

Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by Chibenze(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2016
china2nigeria:

With due respect sir... I placed a call across to him to log in and testify knowing he was the last person I had a deal with. Cos I know the power of testimony in business, this is why I try very had to give the best in order to get a good review from customers

Oh really? You call him and he login to his nairaland account, and posted his claim today.
He only post on nairaland what to talk abt ur business?

No post were he even ask for your contact or phone no communication on nairaland at all, guess u will say he send u a privite message?
Interesting.

Keep deceiving them not me

My advice to you: this is not how to do business don't try to win cheap score with deceit

1 Like

Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by mayor2013: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2016
chukel:
I don't know what to make of this moniker. There is this other moniker I trust and can vouch for - chinatonigeria, opened on January 15th. She is lily with uche logistics. You opened your own on Jan 27th or so with moniker (china2nigeria) similar to the former. What are ur intentions really.

U dey come this section

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Lovely Cakes in lagos and ogun state / Painting And Decoration / Get Rid Of Stubborn Pimples, Acne Within 12 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.