Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here (7951 Views)

Let Me Teach You Paint Making / Let Me Build A Website For You And Increase Your Sales | Izikeezy.com.ng / Let Me Make A Website For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by puskin: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
dominique:
@ China2Nigeria, you have been temporarily unbanned. We need you to defend yourself. You have till 6am Nigerian time.

No bother.

The ad & posts is just too suspicious to ignore.

Why would anyone with the intention of doing service delivery go ahead and create a moniker very similar to one who engages in that same biz you want to engage in??

Modus operandi of impending scam: they rarely drop contact numbers........prefer to rely solely on email for communication.

Like @chukel said........this operandi is closely similar to web3 and his bunch of numerous accts and accomplices. They don't have contact numbers.

I have gone thru all the posts of china2nigeria, the only place where he dropped a number was in an ad where he sold a plasma TV and he claimed the number was for his kid bro.

Well, you don give am deadline to deny the allegations.......make we siddon dey wait with sledge hammer. cool
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
dominique:
@ China2Nigeria, you have been temporarily unbanned. We need you to defend yourself. You have till 6am Nigerian time.
I
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by aieromon(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Has the scammer gone to bed?
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by Gboliwe: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
aieromon:
Has the scammer gone to bed?

Even before he was officially unbanned, he was able to post yet didn't. The spambot banned him in business section only, this thread is in another section. He us a scammer and a thief and would grasp at anything.
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by dominique(f): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
puskin:

No bother.

The ad & posts is just too suspicious to ignore.

Why would anyone with the intention of doing service delivery go ahead and create a moniker very similar to one who engages in that same biz you want to engage in??

Modus operandi of impending scam: they rarely drop contact numbers........prefer to rely solely on email for communication.

Like @chukel said........this operandi is closely similar to web3 and his bunch of numerous accts and accomplices. They don't have contact numbers.

I have gone thru all the posts of china2nigeria, the only place where he dropped a number was in an ad where he sold a plasma TV and he claimed the number was for his kid bro.

Well, you don give am deadline to deny the allegations.......make we siddon dey wait with sledge hammer. cool

Let's still give him benefit of doubt.
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by mayor2013: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Am following with all my strength angry
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by mayor2013: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
eloxmedia:

Oga sir I stay at Igando, you can take out some time to drive down when ever you are free, I will show you what I bought from op, I hate scam with passion, I can't support any. @chukel you have not shown a single proof that the op is a scammer provide some good evidence and I will join you to nail him

What part of igando do you stay in?
Re: If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here by dominique(f): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2016
China2Nigeria, you've been unbannedfor over 12 hours yet you still dont have anything to say for yourself huh?
Let me rephrase rule 19 for you; "Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, WE WILL FIND OUT"

Enjoy your ban

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Table Tennis Board (ping-pong Table) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.