Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Payments ,business,importation - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Payments ,business,importation (721 Views)

Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth / COMPREHENSIVE IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO SELL YOUR GOODS VERY FAST / NEW: Importation Business Strategies That Still Rakes In The Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payments ,business,importation by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2016
dear nairalanders:
im a chinese ,i would be happy to talk to you if you want to do business with me
i can help you buy goods ,do payments to your chinese seller,ship the goods to you
if you are interested in doing business with somebody you can trust in china,please dont hesitate to contact me
you can add me on whatsapp+8618826283603
welcome to talk to me!

(1) (Reply)

Naija Non Hosted Adsense Acct For Sale / Boerboel Puppies For Sale.. / We Wash Rugs,chairs And Water Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.