Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Escaping From "Friend Zone" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Escaping From "Friend Zone" (536 Views)

'the Friend Zone" - A Romance Story By Olivia / STORY: Dan's Escape From Friend-zone / Friend Zone: Wanna Hear A Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Escaping From "Friend Zone" by redon12(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Most of us have undergone this circumstance where by we want to come out of friend zone..
you like a lady not to be in friendship with her but in a relationship here are some clues to help you do that..

1. never be friends with her brother that's if she have one

2. Try flirting with other Ladies and make sure you do it in a way she would see you
this will make her realize that you are a relationship material.
jealousy will spark up leading to developed interest in you.

3. Make sure you flirt with her alot
Ladies don't like flirting with guys they call friends .
so flirting with her changes her state of mind..

For ladies just do the clues I put up there vice versa
since its rear to see a lady in friend zone if she actually wants a relationship

feel free to add up to this

(1) (Reply)

Her Love Changed Me / [fiction] Despicable Me; Sins Of The Times By Nwauwa Justice Duke / If Only.... Love Poem By ODIMEGWU ONWUMERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.