Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (60370 Views)

Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Late Bukky Ajayi Had Cancer Of The Breast,diabetes & Was Hypertensive - Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by applemark: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
So breast cancer is caused by wrong type of sucking/handling? Lung cancer is caused by wrong marijuana! grin

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by omoharry(f): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lagusta:

That cancer of the anus is one of the AIDS- defining complications, so one way or the other, it's a part of HIV/AIDS....

How e take dey shit The surgeons would have done a colonostomy for him, where they would resect part of the sigmoid colon and create a hole on the tummy where shit go dey commot....
yoke..what a terrible state to be in.

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by dominique(f): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lagusta:

That cancer of the anus is one of the AIDS- defining complications, so one way or the other, it's a part of HIV/AIDS....

How e take dey shit The surgeons would have done a colonostomy for him, where they would resect part of the sigmoid colon and create a hole on the tummy where shit go dey commot....

Ewww!!! gross embarassed

I still feel bad for him though I'm opposed to his lifestyle. He must have been in a hell of a lot of pain. RIP sha

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by adebayo4uc6h6: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
how I wish other people who are involved in this act learn from this and give their life to Christ oooo mase meet ur creator let other repent for d kingdom of d lord is near
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by cruzyteejay(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
I don't even feel anything near sorry for him,laughing terribly especially CANCER OF THE ANUS.......the caburator in the guy's anus was shattered by a fellow man
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by omoharry(f): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Is there any solid proof that Anal Cancer or any other disease is tied particularly to Homosexuals or is there any proof that this dead guys ailment was caused by his sexual orientation or sexual preference?

I am not gay, but I am also not a Homophobe.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!really?
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by adebayo4uc6h6: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
eyi pads eyi pada Jesus is coming soon
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Elosky: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
applemark:
Its crazy how myopic our minds are still in this country, just before u a'oles start replying stupidly, I AM not GAY but someone who believe in Choices! Don't Force your believes on me just because in your mind you think its right, is that not what some religion are promoting, one religion is the only way and all others are fake. I asked if any member of your family is gay/lesbian you would kill them or pray death upon them? I have had the opportunity of working with gays/lesbians and you come to understand they have the right to love whom they choose to love. I asked if a gay person has the cure for malaria, cancer, HIV etc and has been approved by WHO, will you deny the cure ?

Please people ! Gay people are not our issues now, we have more pressing issues that should be address such as , terrorism, corruptions, kidnappings, rapes etc lets focus on the key issues. After all no one is forcing anyone to be GAY/Lesbian. Its wholly your choice.
if on ur way to work you come across someone trying to commit suicide by hanging what will you do.?
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Deo1986(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thats why i don't allow my ass to be f##ked i only f**k dem ass!! baaad gayler.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by omoharry(f): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You mean having a d1ck up your a5s ?
ya
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin grin grin.........What about his Boyfriends wey chuck the Annussss cheesy grin grin
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by princefaculty(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
gay, gay... whatever it is called, is evil and dumb because I can't imagine how a sane human being will condescend so low to indulge in a same sex shit. A thing goats, dogs, pigs and likes in their lameness do not even wish to try... common sense no common sha.
I pity every dumb being that has gone lower than animals in thinking

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Davidson5(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
From what I read here, He is a Gay and most gays are bleeped right from behind. radarada ohsi!!
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by dannewlife(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
The wages of sin is DEATH
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by tuzle(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
jennyswt:
HIV n cancer all in one person. Chai! Dude must have really suffered. Rip to him. Now go back to ur creator for ur judgement. Gay mofo
as in.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by maureen546: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
May ur soul rest in peace
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
chrisifeanyi:
warning to all gays. Cancer of the anus is here...hahahahaaaaa
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by KingTom(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

cc: KingTom

We need your medical POV here. smiley
The study, funded by the National Cancer Institute, was based on the records of 6,093 anal-cancer patients (2,888 men and 4,015 women) diagnosed between 1973 and 2000. The data came from tumor registries in five states (Connecticut, Hawaii, Iowa, New Mexico and Utah) and four metropolitan areas (Atlanta, Detroit, San Francisco and Seattle), all of which are part of the NCI Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results, or SEER, program.
The second study, led by epidemiologist Janet Daling, Ph.D., a member of Fred Hutchinson's Public Health Sciences Division, set out to better understand the underlying biological and lifestyle causes behind the rising incidence of anal cancer
The study tested for the presence of human papillomavirus, or HPV — a well-known sexually transmitted viral marker of anal cancer — in both blood and tumor tissue. It also assessed the impact of various lifestyle factors associated with the disease, such as smoking, Sexual orientation, number of sexual partners and history of anal intercourse

Other risk factors associated with increased anal-cancer risk included gay or bisexual orientation among men, a high number of lifetime sexual partners and a history of receptive anal sex.
Among the male cases studied, nearly half reported that they were not exclusively heterosexual. Among these men, a history of receptive anal intercourse and a history of 15 or more sexual partners each increased the risk of anal cancer sevenfold.
The study also suggested that the overall increase in anal cancer rates might be partially attributable to an increase in the average number of lifetime sexual partners and an increase in the number of people engaging in anal sex, particularly among women

I hope this answers Okijajuju1 questions. smiley there is more than enough proof that his ailment was tied to his sexual orientation. Taking it in the ass (pardon my language) with multiple sexual partners exposes one to anal cancer risks. Now let's look at the victim, from studies it shows that smoking plays a major part in anal cancer development. Chances are from his lifestyle the victim must have been a smoker as well as a homosexual who took it in the ass(again pardon my language) more often than not with probably different sexual partners this puts him at high risk. So to conclude yes his sexual orientation played a major role in his demise in fact it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say his sexual orientation killed him. smiley

References:http://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/releases/2004/07/analcancer.html

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by babyjanye(f): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
applemark:
Its crazy how myopic our minds are still in this country, just before u a'oles start replying stupidly, I AM not GAY but someone who believe in Choices! Don't Force your believes on me just because in your mind you think its right, is that not what some religion are promoting, one religion is the only way and all others are fake. I asked if any member of your family is gay/lesbian you would kill them or pray death upon them? I have had the opportunity of working with gays/lesbians and you come to understand they have the right to love whom they choose to love. I asked if a gay person has the cure for malaria, cancer, HIV etc and has been approved by WHO, will you deny the cure ?

Please people ! Gay people are not our issues now, we have more pressing issues that should be address such as , terrorism, corruptions, kidnappings, rapes etc lets focus on the key issues. After all no one is forcing anyone to be GAY/Lesbian. Its wholly your choice.

No one is forcing any belief on anyone, just trying to avoid another SODOM AND GOMORRAH MAYHEM.Gays are a product of psychological defect: I mean God created Adam and Eve for God's call a spade A SPADE.

It is no a healthy lifestyle at all.

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by waice6571: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Perversed idiot like him can't die well.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Creamish(f): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingTom:

The study, funded by the National Cancer Institute, was based on the records of 6,093 anal-cancer patients (2,888 men and 4,015 women) diagnosed between 1973 and 2000. The data came from tumor registries in five states (Connecticut, Hawaii, Iowa, New Mexico and Utah) and four metropolitan areas (Atlanta, Detroit, San Francisco and Seattle), all of which are part of the NCI Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results, or SEER, program.
The second study, led by epidemiologist Janet Daling, Ph.D., a member of Fred Hutchinson's Public Health Sciences Division, set out to better understand the underlying biological and lifestyle causes behind the rising incidence of anal cancer
The study tested for the presence of human papillomavirus, or HPV — a well-known sexually transmitted viral marker of anal cancer — in both blood and tumor tissue. It also assessed the impact of various lifestyle factors associated with the disease, such as smoking, Sexual orientation, number of sexual partners and history of anal intercourse

Other risk factors associated with increased anal-cancer risk included gay or bisexual orientation among men, a high number of lifetime sexual partners and a history of receptive anal sex.
Among the male cases studied, nearly half reported that they were not exclusively heterosexual. Among these men, a history of receptive anal intercourse and a history of 15 or more sexual partners each increased the risk of anal cancer sevenfold.
The study also suggested that the overall increase in anal cancer rates might be partially attributable to an increase in the average number of lifetime sexual partners and an increase in the number of people engaging in anal sex, particularly among women

I hope this answers Okija.juju1 questions. smiley there is more than enough proof that his ailment was tied to his sexual orientation. Taking it in the ass (pardon my language) with multiple sexual partners exposes one to anal cancer risks. Now let's look at the victim, from studies it shows that smoking plays a major part in anal cancer development. Chances are from his lifestyle the victim must have been a smoker as well as a homosexual who took it in the ass(again pardon my language) more often than not with probably different sexual partners this puts him at high risk. So to conclude yes his sexual orientation played a major role in his demise in fact it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say his sexual orientation killed him. smiley

References:http://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/releases/2004/07/analcancer.html

Thanks Doc! kiss

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by biancanarian(f): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rip to him.I hope he repented befor he died.this is what you get for living a sinful life.its not different from fornication,adultery or lies sef.all na sin and we would be judged accordingly.give ur life to christ today

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
The gods are wise, God is wiser!
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mindtricks: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:
Is it rily worth the risk?

It is my dear. Even if they have to bleed through there it's all good after all its a choice they made. They said it is a free world.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
applemark:
So breast cancer is caused by wrong type of sucking/handling? Lung cancer is caused by wrong marijuana! grin
Does anyone know why this particular man had cancer in his anus?!
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by KingTom(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

Thanks Doc! kiss
e don tey wey I dey serious for this forum. No I should be thanking you grin

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mindtricks: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
applemark:

Even freedom has its limitations.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by akagson: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
livingg:
nah waooooo.
safe journey to hell
And you stupidly think you're on your way to heaven. Vile things called hypocrites.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Creamish(f): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingTom:
e don tey wey I dey serious for this forum. No I should be thanking you grin

LOLZ... ya welcome then.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Realnoyx(f): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Don't be too fast to judge.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by smokeydrinky: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is not just a warning to gays but to women who engage in anal ses too. say no to anal!
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by KingTom(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

LOLZ... ya welcome then.
no problem.wait does it mean you're the only one who read what I posted because I Still see people asking that stupid jamb question. Did he die because he was gay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s / Alexx Ekubo Receives Range Rover Autobiography Gift From Friend (Photos, Video) / Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video)