Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, (1115 Views)

Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / How Tinubu Has Plotted To Make His Wife Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by confamgist237: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
There is nothing wrong with marrying more than one wife - Senate leader, Ndume, says

Senate leader, Ali Ndume, said this while contributing to the Senate's plenary session today March 8, 2016 . The senators took out time to celebrate Nigerian women on the occasion of the International Women's day.

Read more @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/there-is-nothing-wrong-with-marrying.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by confamgist237: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin grin grin

true yarn..........
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by junketer(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Women don't want men to cheat but they still agree to be someone's first,second,third wife. Jokers.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by greatiyk4u(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
I concur
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by Flashh: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
#Team1wife.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by Truckpusher(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sometimes you can't help but wonder how we ended up in one country with these savages . angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by Kondomatic(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
All these over-paid potbellied old men sef. Is that what you folks should be discussing at a time like this?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by mynd1(f): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Truckpusher:
Sometimes you can't help but wonder how we ended up in one country with these savages . angry
Mr what's wrong with what d man said
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by Truckpusher(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
mynd1:
I've always known you to be bereft of common sense and logic , however I'll spare you some time and tutor you on the need to separate religion from the state which has been the problem with the North.

Nigeria is a secular state and once you bring in some cultural and religious abracadabra and make them constitutional some people will hide under these lopsided laws to commit crimes that are deterrent to the society at large and coming from a Senator is a disgrace to say the least .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by mynd1(f): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Truckpusher:
I've always known you to be bereft of common sense and logic , however I'll spare you some time and tutor you on the need to separate religion from the state which has been the problem with the North.

Nigeria is a secular state and once you bring in some cultural and religious abracadabra and make them constitutional some people will hide under these lopsided laws to commit crimes that are deterrent to the society at large and coming from a Senator is a disgrace to say the least .
u r just saying rubbish mr man. U r not making sense at all.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by Truckpusher(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
mynd1:
u r just saying rubbish mr man. U r not making sense at all.
Of course it wouldn't make any sense to an imp like your kind.

I hereby advice you to continue in your super ignorance it surely does fit you like an agbada. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by mynd1(f): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Truckpusher:

I hereby advice you to continue in your super ignorance it surely does fit you like an agbada. grin

Don't try to twist anything here. I just ask you a simple question which you failed to answer. Btw,Y r u aggressive? Are u okay?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by IGBOPRINCE: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
mynd1:
what's wrong with what my brother from the south said

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by mynd1(f): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
what's wrong with what my brother from the south said?
Everything is wrong with what ur brother from south said. Imagine d insult that y are they sharing d same country with northerners Some people just don't know hw to talk n dt ur brother is one of them.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by tpiar: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
The Nigerian senate spends an awful lot of time debating matters of a sexual nature in general and matters relating to females in particular.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by kissval1388: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
this Hausa men and love for women. can't dey manage one kit Kat?? lolssssssssss Na Dis kind motion u go see all the northern senate bench warmers dey participate. if Na how to grow the economy now, all of them go leave am for the 5% side to decide.

Lols Na joke I dey ooo .
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by ckmayoca: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Truckpusher:

Leave her, she is a muslim and her mom is 3rd wife.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by IGBOPRINCE: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
mynd1:
Everything is wrong with what ur brother from south said. Imagine d insult that y are they sharing d same country with northerners Some people just don't know hw to talk n dt ur brother is one of them.
I understand but he was angry when he said so. In SE and SS, we believes in one wife and one wife is the best to avoid circumstances in the future. But dearest will you be happy if I get marry to another wife when you re alive? Re you muslim or christian? Or from north? Anyway, Those old practices should be outdated by now. And don't forget, the harsh economy wouldn't advised any youth or adults to marry more than one wife.
A senator like him needs to think on how to offers solutions to nigerian's problems not the other way round cos people re suffering. We don't need such an ill- advised he is telling us now.
That was the reasons why truckpusher got angry with such an unwise statement from a senator. He may be rich and very rich to picked up more than one wife since he s just there to collects his salaries from time to time to feeds his wives and almajiris in the north. A civilised country like USA,their men can never harboured such ideas in their head and say it out.cheesy they thinks of the way forwards and how to defends their country and strengthens their economy in order to create jobs opportunity for their citizens. But see what our own senator is saying. Ok I ve heard. I will heeds to his words.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by feedthenation(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ndume should have devoted his time and efforts to passing bills which are advantageous to the Nigerian population.

What a wastage of public resources.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by chriskosherbal(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Personal opinion.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by ikombe: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Time to marry 3 wifes grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Marrying More Than One Wife - Senate Leader, Ndume, by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
mynd1:
Wake up from your slumber - No Southerner in his right frame of the mind would want to share a country with a senator that advocates for polygamy in the face of serious economic hardship. How about the social injustice that such kids birthed by such parents would have to endure ? Have you bothered to ask yourself why Boko Haram finds it easy to recruit people to fight their own people ? - the answer is simple : it is poverty that has deprived many of these kids/people their basic human right and any willing hand that gives them the opportunity to feel something that looks like a purpose and a means to an end , they will jump at it , it is the same scenario that is playing out in the Niger Delta yet here you have a Senator who should know better advocating for the same thing that is threatening to bring this country to her knees.
As far as I'm concerned Senator Ndume is an iidiot who's not fit to represent a community in a committee that will manage their well water or their chicken.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:- President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water. / Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders / Fulani Herdsmen, Sharia For All Nigeria and The National Grazing Reserve Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.