Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders (1116 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Lessons From VP Osibanjo's Visit To The SS And SE. / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by mile12crises: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
It is no longer news that The wife of the president, Aisha Buhari, through the wife of the Vice President Dolapo Osibanjo, donated relief materials to persons displaced in the Agatu-herdsmen crisis, yesterday, March 30.
The news and reactions making rounds is the meager and paltry items she donated to thousands of victims of Agatu massacre.

I can't help help but question the rationale behind flying a presidential jet to Benue state to donate few bags of local rice, 3 bags of Semovita, 4 packs of indomie, few cartons of cabin biscuit and some sachets of cowbell milk.
How insensitive and callous can the APC leaders get How much was the cost of fueling the jet compared to what she donated?

So Nigerians are now responsible for the transportation of d first lady and the 2nd lady.
What then happened to the agreed abolition of office of the first lady??
Is our APC now systematically creating the office of the 2nd lady?

They talk about change but do not live by example. What are the number of people that will share these miserable gifts from the jet-flying 2nd lady?
The President has not acknowledge the murder and sacking of agatu indigenes but his wife has the audacity to mock at the victims in the name of charity.
What sort of charity when your husband is directly or indirectly a cosponsor of death by fulani/Hausa cum foreign herdsmen.
Nigeria at the moment is operating without a President for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Will a reasonable politician besides fayose intervene to save the vulnerable from this murderous regime?
Nigeria is surely in need of leadership when it's not too late.

Oh Benue, you have to pay dearly for the change you voted for; your governor is saying what preferred Buhari wants to hear.

Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by SUPERPACK: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
t
Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by idupaul: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Funny she didn't make it to Agatu and didn't see a single Agatu victim she was taken to an arranged IDP camp set up in the state capital Makurdi and no Agatu IDP was there

2 Likes

Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by brightology3: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
May God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by christinie(f): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
How long are we gonna fold our hands and allow APC to scam us?

1 Like

Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by mile12crises: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
The day I read ANYTHING good coming out from Buhari's government, I will turn that day to my second birthday!

Haba, what a government! Every you open a news page concerning this government all you get are Government lies, propaganda, confusion, incompetence, electoral crisis and inconclusiveness, fuel scarcity, MegaWatt dropping, Dollar fluctuations, inflation peaking, Buhari JETTING OUT, and all one naught;
can't anything good come out of Nazareth sorry Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by Rolings: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
mile12crises:
The day I read ANYTHING good coming out from Buhari's government, I will turn that day to my second birthday!

Haba, what a government! Every you open a news page concerning this government all you get are Government lies, propaganda, confusion, incompetence, electoral crisis and inconclusiveness, fuel scarcity, MegaWatt dropping, Dollar fluctuations, inflation peaking, Buhari JETTING OUT, and all one naught;
can't anything good come out of Nazareth sorry Aso Rock?

Get yourself together bro and try to reason like a human being . Crisis is happening everywhere in the world and Nigeria being part of the world is not immune has never been immune and will never be immune. Even if GEJ has won will you hear only good news everyday? Bad news is everywhere but with the right leadership like we have now things will get better eventually.
Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by yang(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Shakes head

Zoo animals

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by ndcide(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rolings:

Get yourself together bro and try to reason like a human being . Crisis is happening everywhere in the world and Nigeria being part of the world is not immune has never been immune and will never be immune. Even if GEJ has won will you hear only good news everyday? Bad news is everywhere but with the right leadership like we have now things will get better eventually.

I knew our former president said something like this, what was your opinion then.

2 Likes

Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by Jirate(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rolings:

How you came to the Conclusion that we have a Right Leadership now beat me, I don’t just know what to tell you.
Let keep to this topic alone, what was the President “PERSONAL” Response to this “MASS KILLING” (Genocide) by his Kinsmen at Agatu?........

2 Likes

Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by mile12crises: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rolings:

May that bad news you so much cherish be your portion forever.

Why are people so senseless and 1d1otic at same time

1 Like

Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by Jombojombo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rolings:

Get loss u hypocritical zombie

Did u ever say this when GEJ was dia
Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by Rolings: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Jombojombo:

Get loss u hypocritical zombie

Did u ever say this when GEJ was dia

Actually the admittance by GEJ that there is crisis everywhere in the world and that Nigeria was having it's share if violence and terrorism is one of the few reasonable things I heard from him. Having admitted that he tried his possible best to contain it but couldn't due mainly to politics.
Yeah I said this when GEJ was there but criticized his approach.
Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by Rolings: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
mile12crises:

May that bad news you so much cherish be your portion forever.

Why are people so senseless and 1d1otic at same time

Will your curses now make the violence stop?
Try reasoning like a human being for once we are in the 21st century
Re: Dalapo Osibanjo's Visit To Agatu.....yet Another Own Goal From Our APC Leaders by Rolings: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
ndcide:

I knew our former president said something like this, what was your opinion then.

It was actually one of the few things he said that I agreed with but criticized his approach to it, he couldn't surmount the hurdles in his way mainly political which saw him unable to handle the situation well

(1) (Reply)

Zik: A Genuine Nationalist Or A Fraud. / Executive, Legislative & Judiciary Arm Of Nigeria Govt, Which Is Less Corrupt? / Trump Calls Buhari 'insensible'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.