Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed (3046 Views)

Charcoal - Buyers & Sellers / Tons Of Dry Hard And Iron Wood Charcoal Available / Ayin Wood Charcoal Is Available In Large Quantity For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Offering Charcoal/Wood Charcoal.

We are a Liberty Agro Ltd, we deal on Charcoal/Wood Charcoal product and others. we are in suitable position to satisfy and handle all your trading needs. we supply hard wood charcoal of high quality produced from hardwood from Kwara state, we do supply of 350 bags per truck to any where in Nigeria.

If you need samples, the sample is in lagos, we will send it to you.

For more information and inquiry to purchase please feel free to contact the details below:
Mr chimezie john
Whatapp
+2348166529544
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
still available..........................
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
still available......................
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Still available

Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
still available....
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
still available...........
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by karlxavier(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
We are in need of non sparkling woods (AYIN). Can we get it from you? How much so you sell your UNPROCESSED CHARCOAL PER BAG DELIVERY TO OUR WAREHOUSE IN LAGOS? what is also the cost of processing restaurant charcoal (ayin) in your factory for 21 tons. Please reply.
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by growers(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
SIR

WE HAVE NON SPARKLING HARDWOOD FROM AYIN FOR YOUR TO BUY PROCESSED. PLS SEND REPLY to eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk FOR DETAILS
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
karlxavier:
We are in need of non sparkling woods (AYIN). Can we get it from you? How much so you sell your UNPROCESSED CHARCOAL PER BAG DELIVERY TO OUR WAREHOUSE IN LAGOS? what is also the cost of processing restaurant charcoal (ayin) in your factory for 21 tons. Please reply.

Good day sir, pls call or whatapp me for more info
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by karlxavier(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
I sent you a message. Where r u located?
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
karlxavier:
I sent you a message. Where r u located?

i dont see your message but the location is at apapa, lagos.
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
still available....
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Still available...............................
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by Mizabey(f): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Anyone in need of charcoal in large quantity? We are capable of supplying, 08065894073/abiodunayomi0@gmail.com
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by tectonotimes: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2016
still available
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
on 25th, some bad guys stole my fone, by tomorow when mtn office will open i will go and retrive my line back, i am so sorry for my line is not going through, but i have gotten a new phone but not with whatsapp, thanks.
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by kelvin1191(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
What the weight in kilogram per bag?
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
kelvin1191:
What the weight in kilogram per bag?

pls send ur enquirers to libertyagroltd@gmail.com
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
pls you can call me on 09090318657
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
still available.........
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
you can call me on 08166529544 now
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by Generica(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Do you still have hardwood charcoal?
Also, do you have coconut shell charcoal?
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by libertyagroltd(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yes
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by Charcoalcity: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Generica:
Do you still have hardwood charcoal?
Also, do you have coconut shell charcoal?

We can supply you hardwood non sparking charcoal
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by AKABLACK: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls, do anyone know the amount for renting plough and rigder in Ogun state.
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by Generica(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Charcoalcity:

We can supply you hardwood non sparking charcoal
How much is a full trailer load?
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by Charcoalcity: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Generica:

How much is a full trailer load?

Try and call me. Will give you for a very good price 0816 671 3094.
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by Charcoalcity: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Available
Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by westbuoi(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Hard Charcoal For Sale Available (Ayingba,Kogi)

*Over 600bags available and production ongoing,average output of 400bags per week.
*Expected total production --about 8000bags

*Please only serious large buyers/offtakers can contact me on 07068132006/

WhatsApp: 08022420319

*Any agents must take note its strictly See-and-buy, as I won't be a party to keeping down anyone's funds..

1 Like

Re: Offering Charcoal/wood Charcoal Buyers Needed by grabben: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
libertyagroltd:
Offering Charcoal/Wood Charcoal.

We are a Liberty Agro Ltd, we deal on Charcoal/Wood Charcoal product and others. we are in suitable position to satisfy and handle all your trading needs. we supply hard wood charcoal of high quality produced from hardwood from Kwara state, we do supply of 350 bags per truck to any where in Nigeria.

If you need samples, the sample is in lagos, we will send it to you.

For more information and inquiry to purchase please feel free to contact the details below:
Mr chimezie john
Whatapp
+2348166529544
This is very good. However, you can click on the first link on my signature to get all the information on exporting your charcoal and making a staggering amount of money from it. Good lick!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catfish Hatchery / Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) / Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.