Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) (3020 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / Sahelian Goat With A Running Stomach, Day 3. / Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Are you around ilorin, Osun, Oyo or even Ogun state and looking for a male Goat (Buck) for stud services for your Doe goat?

Do you want your local goats (WADs) Kids to look like the goat in the picture

Do you want your Does kids to grow and be ready for butchering (as much as 35kg in 5 months).

Then don’t look no further, You can choose from our wide range of exotic breeds (Sahelian Goat, Kalahari, Red sokoto). That’s a pic of our Sahelian Buck ( Gattuso, Son of Apollo).

1 Like

Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by Deoboss(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Show photos (none sent)
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by hayool: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
No pics
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by yuniben007: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
akinsolaolubi:
Are you around ilorin, Osun, Oyo or even Ogun state and looking for a male Goat (Buck) for stud services for your Doe goat?

Do you want your Does kids to grow and be ready for butchering (as much as 35kg in 5 months).

Then don’t look no further, You can choose from our wide range of exotic breeds (Sahelian Goat, Kalahari, Red sokoto). That’s a pic of our Sahelian Buck ( Gattuso, Son of Apollo).
ur contact in ilorin pls
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 5:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Yes I’m in ilorin,
08172940307 .. that’s my what’s app number , kingkoreyfarms on IG
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 5:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Yes I’m in ilorin, 08172940307 .. that’s my what’s app number , kingkoreyfarms on IG
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by yuniben007: 6:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Nice one av added u on watsapp
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by xpfocus: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm in Ilorin, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by staga: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
akinsolaolubi:

How much do you sell Kalahari goat?
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Update, new kid goat from our sahelian and local goat (WAD) combination.

Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by Atlanticfire: 4:37am On Mar 28, 2020
akinsolaolubi:

What is the guarantee that the offspring will have the characteristics that you have stated.

Why not have a goat breeding service instead, where you raise offsprings with the required characteristics and sell the offsprings. It's just like day old chicks business is poultry, the breeders raise day old chicks with the required characteristics and sell to growers.
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2020
@atlanticfire does it make sense to compare day old chicks to day old kid goats

Why won’t the off springs have the characteristics of their parents?, you didn’t give a reason, don’t you have the characteristics of your parents, no matter how small, you do right?
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2020
We practice all areas of goat rearing except milk production
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by sunbreaker: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2020
akinsolaolubi:
We practice all areas of goat rearing besides milk production
which species of goat you milk and what are the quantities of milk produced by each goat daily
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Read what I wrote again, we practice all areas except milk production

1 Like

Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by Nigerfine3: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2020
akinsolaolubi:
We practice all areas of goat rearing besides milk production
I’m following, you said here You have goat milk. If not intended, then correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
We don’t have problems using our suv to load feeds for our goats, the goats are doing us proud

Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Would you like to visit our farm? (Terms and conditions apply). whats app 08172940307

Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
akinsolaolubi:
I’m sorry house, Nairaland didn’t let me post the picture cause it’s more than 4mb and I don’t know how to decrease the size,
Yes I’m in ilorin,
08172940307 .. that’s my what’s app number , kingkoreyfarms on IG
You can screenshot , crop and send.
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by Redman44(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
interesting topic smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
You asked, we heard, A lot of people have asked why we do not hold seminars on goat rearing ?

At king kore farms, we believe in continual learning and improvement which gives us little or no time to train other people. But we have been getting a lot of messages and interests from people.

We came up with the idea of our farm visitation, it’s a wonderful way of learning, unlike most agricultural seminars where we sit in a hall and we write so so much before going to see the practical aspect of farming, We would be making your visit to our farm as practical and fun as possible, A fun environment is a better environment to learn, We would take you through all our aspects of farming and show you how we make success in all the different areas without stress, farming doesn't have to be stressful, farming doesn’t have to be money taking.. When there are less mortality and optimum yield, You will love farming

Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 7:32pm On May 21, 2020
Why you should patronize us •

Our goats are raised and slaughtered through very hygienic procedures, No flies, No dirty water, no Tyres or plastic used in burning.

We use gas flare in burning our goats. So you don’t have to worry about the smell of kerosene.

Delivery at your doorstep (cost inclusive)

We promise a very suitable price of 1,900 per kg (this means your half or full goat will weigh nothing lesser than 5kg and 10kg respectively, It might weigh more).

With our high standard of goat processing, Our price is still slightly more Favorable than the market.

We do not kill sick goats or Goats which are still supposed to undergo “withdrawal period” from drugs (60 percent of the goats slaughtered at the market are either sick or on drugs before slaughter)

We also promise our customers mouth watering offers from time to time on goat sharing (Depending on how often you patronize)

Call or ping us now: 08172940307
@kingkoreyfarms

Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by Assurance05(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Is it possible for Ilorin based to have training from your farm at weekend .

If yes please reply me through 08028686204
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by Assurance05(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2020
How much is the 3-4 weeks old?
To start with
Re: Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) by akinsolaolubi: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Its been a while, I'm more of an Introvert farmer and of course our goats have been keeping us busy, I decided to post a picture or two of what our 4 month old sahel and wad mix looks like even without special feeds

What you see is just a result of the two breed mixed,

Seeing in real life is best as pictures doesn't justify, we haven't given him a name yet, any ideas ?

Are you thinking of goat breeding, goat genes improvement?, goat farm set up?,

Hit me up 08172940307

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Farmland For sale/Lease Within An Hour Drive From Lagos / Farmers Community / Grinding And Pelleting Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.