Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School (18446 Views)

Nairalander & His Old Classmates Reunite After Many Years, Hang Out (Photos) / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Secondary Students Hang On Tree In Edo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by mudsam(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
End time government
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by buoye1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ya za yi?
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by santosesq1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Delta state hs free buses with air condition carrying students to school. But some people prefer treaking,strolling even paying bike for the fun of it. Yet delta has brain kids

1 Like

Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by kentro95(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Blame GEJ on this
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by santosesq1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
With the High tension am seeing,okada bike am seeing & the school uniform this is Ovwian secondry school my alma mater that hs produced so many lawyers,doctors,engr etc during our era uniform was white upon white. 1996 graduant 20 years ago. Forget not the days of The black scorpion. Assistant puntuality prefect
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by uzoormah(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
who no do am?? i did it while writing post ume some years back..even girls follow tamo d trailer..where u see motor?
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by santosesq1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
With the High tension am seeing,okada bike am seeing & the school uniform this is Ovwian secondry school my alma mater that hs produced so many lawyers,doctors,engr etc during our era uniform was white upon white. 1996 graduant 20 years ago. Forget not the days of The black scorpion. Assistant puntuality prefect
xender:
LMAO......from the uniform na warri!! ovwain secondary school cool
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by SOPIGO: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
[, quote author=vicola0281 post=43594108]this can only happen in d south south coz dy hav no shoe to trek to school..... grin[/quote]
Are we complaining....... I did that wen I was still in school. It's a sweet ride... At least they better than students & parents of some region I know, that beg passerby hand for money that will be used to buy food.
Expert beggars
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by Engrobiorah(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
I did this grin
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by xender(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
santosesq1:
the BLACK SCORPION shocked
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by ladygudhead(f): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
xender:

chai u stole my thought!

1 Like

Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by Achorise: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
When you vote medical doctors like Udughan and Okowa back to back ,that is what you get , student on truck to school in the rich oil delta.Medical doctors that could not make impact in their fields , how can they make impact in politics. Keke government of Delta state.
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by homealone2(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
It was fun during my secondary school days in P.H, even though we 've money for transport.
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by Exponental(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
as a university undergraduate, when I didn't have money or an important lecture I didn't want to miss or exam, trucks galore.... the available becomes the preferable.
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
xender:
I blame udhaghan
My broda,that mango bald head thief suck we oil money clean mouth sad
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by xender(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
ladygudhead:

chai u stole my thought!
loll ... were u once a student there?
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by xender(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Abdeeyoungboss:

My broda,that mango bald head thief suck we oil money clean mouth sad
no mind am . d rubbish he did at enereh naxo youth vex destroy everything ..I still dey wait e name for probing list sad
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by maskamdo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Only in abokis NORTH!!!! OPPS sorry its not d NORTH!!!
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
xender:
no mind am . d rubbish he did at enereh naxo youth vex destroy everything ..I still dey wait e name for probing list sad
Na me go be the happiest person o
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by Slimzjoe(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
xender:

Bros, Na Asaba grin
That's My Alma Mater ; D

West end Mixed Secondary School
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by parisbluefox: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rubbish! There's no evidence to prove that this is actually Delta State. Show us the Vehicle's license plate grin
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by kujbazz(m): 2:04am On Mar 09, 2016
[b][/b][b][/b]this you will never see in the north, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by ayoalafe(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2016
Delta is a very bleeped up place, im serving there.
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by ladygudhead(f): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2016
xender:
loll ... were u once a student there?

No.I have a family in that environ. So I do visit.
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by muller101(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
vicola0281:
this can only happen in d south south coz dy hav no shoe to trek to school..... grin
but they enjoy free ride.
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by muller101(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2016
donestk:
Oil producing state. Smh
the other that happened in kogi i guess u didn't see that one.
Re: Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School by ademidedavid(f): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Survival of the fittest.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Students Offer To Pay Lecturers / See The First Incubation Hub To Be Owned By A Nigerian University / NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.