Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? (1812 Views)

Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? / Help: What Modem Works With Vpn Or How Do I Use Us/uk Ip Address / Help!! What Could Be The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
please, computer experts and engineers in the house, what could have happened to my friend's laptop. He returned home this morning from night reading and then plugged his dead laptop but the laptop refused to boot. Could this be the end of the laptop?
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls, urgent help needed
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by saxwizard(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
plugged not pluck.....i dont hv ansa sha.....
u sure the battery and charging ports are in good condition?
boot like not coming on or just not loading the os
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
try anoda charger..
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
saxwizard:
plugged not pluck.....i dont hv ansa sha.....
u sure the battery and charging ports are in good condition?
boot like not coming on or just not loading the os
d laptop is chargin n d power button is on bt it dos nt dsplay anytn n it produces sounds lyk a fan
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Souljeezy:
try anoda charger..
d laptop is charging
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by saxwizard(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
SEVO7:
d laptop is chargin n d power button is on bt it dos nt dsplay anytn n it produces sounds lyk a fan

is ur harddisk in good condition.?.if yes try cleaning the ram
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
saxwizard:

is ur harddisk in good condition.?.if yes try cleaning the ram

pls, hw cn i knw if d hard disk is in good condition? N hw cn i clean d ram?
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by saxwizard(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
SEVO7:
pls, hw cn i knw if d hard disk is in good condition? N hw cn i clean d rem?
like wenever u on the system does it blink the harddisk light
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
saxwizard:

like wenever u on the system does it blink the harddisk light
yes...what next?
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by saxwizard(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
SEVO7:
yes...what next?
try clean the ram....if symptom persist see a doctor
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
saxwizard:

try clean the ram....if symptom persist see a doctor
pls, whr is d ram located?
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by princy80(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
ram, hard disk, cmos ba3, the charger or the ba3 could be the cause...try anoda d same model of anoda ba3 if possible. if problems persist pls contact ur computer engineer

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by saxwizard(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
SEVO7:
pls, whr is d ram located?

whats the brand and model
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
saxwizard:

whats the brand and model
window 7, hp620
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by Sanni45(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Try dis aswell,unplug d system n remove d battery then hold down d power button for lik 30secs.Now reconnect d battery n
try to power on d system.
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sanni45:
Try dis aswell,unplug d system n remove d battery then hold down d power button for lik 30secs.Now reconnect d battery n
try to power on d system.
this is unbelievable!!! Yes!!! It works!!! Thanks a lot. Thanks thanks.......
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
hanks to everyone... Cnt stil bliv i ws abu to solve ds through nairaland...thanks to everyone. How i wish ds cn hit fp
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by saxwizard(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
SEVO7:
window 7, hp620

at the back beside the harddisk

just below the ba3 check google for the pix
Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by SEVO7(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
saxwizard:

at the back beside the harddisk

just below the ba3 check google for the pix
thanks for all ur concerns n hep. av repaired d system

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? by Sanni45(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
SEVO7:
this is unbelievable!!! Yes!!! It works!!! Thanks a lot. Thanks thanks.......
Uwc bro

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About Automated Teller Machines (atms) That Most People Don't Know. / Amazing Prices Of Laptops Only On Jumia... You Wouldn't Want To Miss This / SOLD - Hp Pavilion 15 Core i3 6gb 128gb SSD 4hrs Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.