Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Charles Okocha & His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha & His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksg (1271 Views)

Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose / Hushpuppi Attends His First Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okocha & His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksg by veeluv2015(f): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Charles Okocha And His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksgiving

Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha, who was shot some months ago and was left for dead is now back on his feet. The grateful actor did a successful thanksgiving at his church thanking God for sparing his life and for his speedy recovery.

Family and friends were also there to thank God with him. He rocked matching outfit with his cute son. See photos below.

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/charles-okocha-and-his-son-rock.html

Re: Charles Okocha & His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksg by veeluv2015(f): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Charles Okocha & His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksg by Rudboy360(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why the guy dey always dey bend back like Camel,even for inside movies with especially when he start to dey blow him fake American accent..anywayz I join u tnk God for your life grin
Re: Charles Okocha & His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksg by cruzita(f): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rudboy360:
Why the guy dey always dey bend back like Camel,even for inside movies with especially when he start to dey blow him fake American accent..anywayz I join u tnk God for your life grin
maybe the mama ride camel go hospital when she been carry am for belle
Re: Charles Okocha & His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksg by cruzita(f): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
see the kind haircut the small boy don dey barb at this young age
Re: Charles Okocha & His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksg by Rudboy360(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
cruzita:
maybe the mama ride camel go hospital when she been carry am for belle
Human being shocked
Re: Charles Okocha & His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksg by bennifield11(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rudboy360:
his american ascent isn't fake
Re: Charles Okocha & His Son Rock Matching Outfit As He Attends His Survival Thanksg by Rudboy360(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
bennifield11:
his american ascent isn't fake
Well now I know as you've ascented to it grin

(1) (Reply)

Ay's Wife Stuns In New Pictures,just Like Nigeria's Movie Queen Of The Cost / My Life Got Better When I Met My Wife – Actor IK Ogbonna / Forex Scarcity? Shelves in Shoprite Are Getting Empty These Days (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.