Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entrance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entrance (576 Views)

LASU Vice Chancellor Receives Riot From Students As Birthday Gift (photos/video) / IMSU Graduate Drowns In Soakaway Pit While Fleeing From Students Pouring Water / Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entrance by Deejayprof: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls fellow nairalanders what can I do. It was an awful experience today as the centre where one of my students wrote her 2016 UTME would not allow her to write the exam until 30minutes to the end of the exam just because she didn't go to the exam hall with #1000.
She claimed the man in charge of the Biometric Thumbprint did not allow her and some few others to do the thumbprint just because they couldn't pay the money. The man and others at the school claimed they would "witness hell" and they stood by their words. At present the girl is seriously crying as she could not even write her English and Physics before they logged her out.

I have tried all my possible efforts to get Prof. Dibu Ojerinde's phone no to report what his subjects are doing but all to no avail.

This is nothing but Corruption, and a Criminal act that must be prosecuted

Pls house, what can we do to save her and others in her shoe.
The centre was MEGA DATA VIEW COMPUTERS, AUSTICA MEMORIAL COLLEGE, NANKA, ANAMBRA STATE.

Please your help is urgently needed and will be appreciated
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entrance by LordIsaac(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Petition the Jamb office closest to you and sue Jamb if you can!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Jambites / 2016 Cmc Write To Win Contest / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.