Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (44525 Views)

Wandering Cows "Arrested" And "Handcuffed" In Abuja By Officials / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Kjking(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
the dude is handsome though.... no gay
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by gentle007(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Blakjewelry:
Them go release the guy soon
True talk bro. same old story
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by MrFootball(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
gud, but wat abt SLS? Shebi he was d one dat hid d girl in his palace boys quaters

1 Like

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
If what he did was right, why can't he stand proud and show his face properly?
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by princdebola201(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:
This is another APC propaganda.

See as the guy dey pose for picture.

APC members are Muslims and this guy married the girl "according to Islamic law".

Since this government is a government of pictures, they want to release these pictures to deceive the gullible Nigerians.

He will be released before I finish typing this.

A 50naira condom could have prevent this public display stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Charles4075(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
All this na initial gra gra.. Person wa dem go release soon.. Make dem leave matter for mattias joor... Maybe the poster below me has something reasonable to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by godimento: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
End time thing.

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Petjoel: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why is he crying
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by sexaddict08(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

APC members are Muslims and this guy married the girl "according to Islamic law".

Since this government is a government of pictures, they want to release these pictures to deceive the gullible Nigerians.

truly they've released him...I saw him in Kano just now.
why shuldren come full this place na

1 Like

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by lonelydora: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
So na the idiot be this?
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by joseph1832(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
fireforfire:

no...hes just blushing
Ashamed of what, banging a fresh a tight coochie? I mean if he can feel comfortable doing it a the dark, he should feel comfortable facing the consequence in the light.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by udemzyudex(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Them even use better Y2k handcuff for that rapist...
Them suppose use those handcuff wey police for Mushin dey use, those one wey go give u swollen hand...

See as the guy be like half cast mallam..

Lol.... Your vex no be here ooo, e just be like make u catch the guy give am better beating....
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
This story reminds me of the movie Hostages
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by adorablepepple(f): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

Released you say,his in bayelsa not Kano you hear. They won't try it
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by lekkipropertyy: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

What is the Islamic law that you know? Abeggi educate yourself before typing shit!
According to that Islamic law There is no marriage without parent approval, most especially the father! so stop referring to Islamic law, cos you don't know jack abt it.

1 Like

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by bittertruthz: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
baseg25:
PHOTONEWS: Yunusa Dahiru Charged With Abduction Of Ese Oruru In Bayelsa | Sahara Reporters

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/707242997679788032

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3474989_eseoruruabducductor_jpeg2fbf87784969788661bca68a92287849

This boy will totally hate his dicck and religion..... Dicck + religion sending him to long term prison.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by bigtt76(f): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
So under Sharia if the guy is found guilty he loses his preek naaaaa grin see me feeling sorry for the guy shaaa lipsrsealed
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Shehucom(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Monimatic:
[size=16pt]Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi must also be handcuffed n charged to court, he is a 100% paedophile. He was aware of Ese abduction since last year and didn't take action to order her return back to her parents.
He was also aware that Ese was kept inside his palace for days,yet he didn't take action.

Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido is Pervert
Quote me anywhere
[/size]

A typical evident of religious bias. What are your facts about Sanusi's role. Get your fact right before making allegations.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Luckylife(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
He will be regretting that his the only escape goat suffering, karma should give him the courage to name all the high profile people that encourage Or praise him .
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by tooman: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
baseg25:
hmhhm, na lie
no mind that person above u.

even dasuki is not free
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by 4nobody4every1: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
[s]
RoyalBoutique:

[/s]

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by muller101(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fulaniamafia cone and see what yellow can do.

1 Like

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
ylaa:
Look at his donkey face
better hide under ur bed, b4 he traces ur ip addr and comes 4 u. lol

1 Like

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Morafucker look up and face the music)(that's if there's any justice in Nigeria), you are there forming shame, hediot, Dan banza. angry

1 Like

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Petjoel:
Why is he crying
He just lost a petit kitten. grin

1 Like

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by dyn1800: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Asked Emir of Kano on his Twitter handle
TippyTop:
Why is the emir of kano not charged with Yunusa?
He aided the abduction and should be prosecuted with Yunusa and kano sharia council.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Mbediogu(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
He should be screened for H.I.V. and boko haramism, and jailed thereafter whether guilty or not.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided those small children done get popularity through Nairaland and Linda Ikeji blog and me I still De here I never even popular
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Mbediogu(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
He should be screened for H.I.V. and boko haramism, and jailed thereafter whether positive or not.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by dyn1800: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Don't mind the guy..... There's probabilities that's FFK and Fayose contributes to his pregnancy

Shehucom:

A typical evident of religious bias. What are your facts about Sanusi's role. Get your fact right before making allegations.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by dechriscool(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Is this the 18 years old dude?This dude look 25 years and above.However let this not be the last we will hear about this case.You know what i mean.He is an hausa muslim and no law affect them..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos / Eze Aiwansone: Police Officer Who Shot His Girlfriend In The Mouth Arrested / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.