Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (44531 Views)

Wandering Cows "Arrested" And "Handcuffed" In Abuja By Officials / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by fulanimafia: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
DauraDullardo:
What sayest thou about your brother Yunusa? I heard he's currently dancing the dance of shame in Bayelsa

You're a joker if you expect this moniker to respond to trolls.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by realsolver: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:
This is another APC propaganda.

See as the guy dey pose for picture.

APC members are Muslims and this guy married the girl "according to Islamic law".

Since this government is a government of pictures, they want to release these pictures to deceive the gullible Nigerians.

He will be released before I finish typing this.

Pls she'd more light on the bolded.

I am 100% sure you can never give any meaningful response

What I know is CONDITIONS FOR MARRIAGE are four

1. Offer and Acceptance (ie between the two opposite sex involved)
2. Parent's consent (the Father)
3. Dowry (not the usual 'dowry' it's for the lady in question. It can be money or otherwise.
4. Witnesses
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by DauraDullardo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
fulanimafia:
You're a joker if you expect this moniker to respond to trolls.
Don't tell me you're part of the child-bride abduction and forced conversion gang. I can't believe this!
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by jude33084(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Blakjewelry:
Them go release the guy soon

BTW he is young shocked

They should just settle out of court
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by jude33084(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
saints2:
If he has picked one yarinya from his place na, he won't have gotten into this... Next time stay for your lane. You thank God no be Yoruba man you try that nonsense with, especially an Ekiti man, you go don die by now...

Shout out to the Ekiti Kete folks.

Yoruba ko, go watch mile 12 video again and tell me who won tongue grin
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by nagoma(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is what happens daily.

"A couple, Mr Francis Onyeji and his wife, Chibuzor, are presently battling with the law over the assault and severe injuries inflicted on a 13-year old girl (names withheld) living with them as a ward in Ekpan, near Warri in Delta State.
THISDAY learnt that the woman, Mrs Chibuzor Onyeji, was arrested by the police at Ekpan over the weekend for allegedly causing bodily harm to the little girl and the daughter of Mrs Onyeji's elder sister who was her guardian before her marriage to Francis.
The woman reportedly burnt the JSS 2 student on many parts of her body with a hot knife she allegedly intentionally heated over the flames of a stove for the purpose of disfiguring and crippling the girl who is also her niece.
Subsequently, the girl was seriously burnt on her two feet, arms and shoulders, back and buttocks with the hot knife the woman had produced after ensuring that the doors of their house were firmly locked at about 9.30pm on the fateful day.
THISDAY learnt that accused woman decided to carry out the dastardly act after she discovered that her husband had been abusing the small girl sexually for about two years.
The husband, Francis, who hails from Imo State, was said to have had regular canal knowledge of the young teenager and then giving her some money, which the poor girl used to buy herself a few things including food as her aunt often denied her her meals."
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by seguntijan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
For the record, pastor Akanji Oluwaseun was among the terrorists that abducted the schoolgirls in Ikorodu. Interestingly, the other members of the gang, as paraded by the police, are Christians. In fact, one of them is Emmanuel, meaning, God is with us.
But our Christian dominated media didn't condemn the men's religion (Christianity), the way they did in the case of Yunusa, the man that allegedly abducted/eloped Ese.
In fact, one of the media described Mr. Oluwaseun as a fake pastor, in a bid to protect pastoral business venture (LOL).
Our hypocritical Christian activists have suddenly gone into hiding now that the kidnappers of the minors in Ikorodu are their "brothers-in-Christ". I was expecting them to shake social media, just as they did in the case of Ese's abduction saga.
When two people fight, and the referee to the fight take sides! What do you expect? That is why Allah (swt) says in the noble Qur'an: "... persistently stand firm on justice, and be witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives.
"Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted." Q4: 135
And to the police, I commend them for the good job, and for parading the suspects in the abduction of the ikorodu school girls to the general public, barely 24 hours after they were apprehended.
But, if I may ask, why is it taking "donkey years" to parade Yunusa to the world? It is sad, we've not heard directly from the man in the middle of the Ese's abduction saga. Too sad!
Little wonder why some observers believe that the Ese saga is a conspiracy, meant to smear the image of Islaam, Emir Sanusi, Sharia Commission and the generality of Muslims.
"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." Q61: 8
Read & Share
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by somatrix(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
He might be sent to jail but his manhood lives for ever..........
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by somatrix(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
seguntijan:

For the record, pastor Akanji Oluwaseun was among the terrorists that abducted the schoolgirls in Ikorodu. Interestingly, the other members of the gang, as paraded by the police, are Christians. In fact, one of them is Emmanuel, meaning, God is with us.
But our Christian dominated media didn't condemn the men's religion (Christianity), the way they did in the case of Yunusa, the man that allegedly abducted/eloped Ese.
In fact, one of the media described Mr. Oluwaseun as a fake pastor, in a bid to protect pastoral business venture (LOL).
Our hypocritical Christian activists have suddenly gone into hiding now that the kidnappers of the minors in Ikorodu are their "brothers-in-Christ". I was expecting them to shake social media, just as they did in the case of Ese's abduction saga.
When two people fight, and the referee to the fight take sides! What do you expect? That is why Allah (swt) says in the noble Qur'an: "... persistently stand firm on justice, and be witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives.
"Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted." Q4: 135
And to the police, I commend them for the good job, and for parading the suspects in the abduction of the ikorodu school girls to the general public, barely 24 hours after they were apprehended.
But, if I may ask, why is it taking "donkey years" to parade Yunusa to the world? It is sad, we've not heard directly from the man in the middle of the Ese's abduction saga. Too sad!
Little wonder why some observers believe that the Ese saga is a conspiracy, meant to smear the image of Islaam, Emir Sanusi, Sharia Commission and the generality of Muslims.
"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." Q61: 8
Read & Share

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaP .thanks for your understanding
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Achorise: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Who is deceiving who? this case is just media trial to deceive gullible Nigerians. Not when Muslim is involved and APC in power.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Achorise: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
police should also arrest all those confessed in this act or link to it, llke the Dasuki gate. where is the emire

1 Like

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Pecca: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
the budge in his breast pocket, in the 5th pix, just told me he's got his last few remaining pieces of gworo - some awusa peeps inhibitant - lined in there. he is prepared for a very long stretch in the slammer. Gee! but are these guys goons or are they?
fura de nunu can be quite dangerous. can you view Yunusa from afar now?
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by donem: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
nagoma:

And with all these false allegations and insults this guy will not be banned.
but he is somehow right.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Angrymode: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Everything about the guy na bush. If he is guilty, fucking hang the slowpoke!!!!
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by PrinceMario(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2016
RoyalBoutique:
This is another APC propaganda.

APC members are Muslims and this guy married the girl "according to Islamic law".

Since this government is a government of pictures, they want to release these pictures to deceive the gullible Nigerians.

He will be released before I finish typing this.
Did you intentionally sound this irrational or you're just like that? Please, if you must criticize, do it in such a way that people will read intelligence along with what you wrote. Many of you guys make the rest of the world to think Nigerians are goats,just because of how senseless you appear to be on the blogosphere.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by nuraindeen(m): 3:21am On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=RoyalBoutique post=43593570]This is another APC propaganda.

Don't say what you don't know. What the guy did was unislamic or is totally different from Islamic law cos Quran chapter 4 verse 25 says" never marry a slave without the consent of her master" I hope u know the meaning of a "slave" not to talk of marrying a child that is living under her parent without their consent. What Yinusa did was purely kidnapping and not anything related to Islam. Tanx.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by dumie(f): 5:26am On Mar 09, 2016
See the slowpoke paedophile! Where is Festus Keyamo? he should be the one defending him as he sees nothing wrong in what the aboki did.

1 Like

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2016
That bouy need to be sentence to death by hanging. Stupid.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by toprealman: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2016
yet Ahmed sani, sanusi and co are left off the hook because?
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by arusoncd(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Boko Haram marriage, islam na wa oh, Love Jihad. God forgive you people , Trump is right to ban Muslim emmi & immigrants.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by truthisbittar12: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2016
ylaa:
Look at his donkey face

let us see ur face too.
grin
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by nortcentrallord(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Skaliwai. His dick should be Yanked of to avoid him assaulting another underage girl. Shameless Bastardo.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Jacks14: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2016
ylaa:
Look at his donkey face
the guy resembles u ooo
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by jennifer22(f): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
democracy no join for Kpekus matter, abeg make them sliced the guy man joy stick so him fit make heaven .Freckles
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by AHMEDTIENS(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
monkey the husband of chimpanzees and father of monkeys and chimpanzees in Bayelsa Loi
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by topeal(f): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
[Mai ruwa ;Dquote author=sexaddict08 post=43593724]Yunusa, yaya kasuwa?[/quote]
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by ylaa(f): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
GOOD ADVICE. TNX
crotonite:

better hide under ur bed, b4 he traces ur ip addr and comes 4 u. lol
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by ylaa(f): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
truth is bitter show me your own face first

truthisbittar12:

let us see ur face too.
grin
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by ylaa(f): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
god forbid
if u see me anyway i reserve my comment
Jacks14:
the guy resembles u ooo
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
ylaa:
GOOD ADVICE. TNX
ur wlcm dare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) / Eze Aiwansone: Police Officer Who Shot His Girlfriend In The Mouth Arrested / Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.