Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) (47599 Views)

Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) / Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by agbangam: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
This one na d big boys for boko, well armed. ThankGod for guiding n protecting our gallant soldiers.
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by izy4all(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Which boko haram again. I belive these are street boys because our govt has defeated bh[/quote] exactly......
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by modath(f): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kwaret... such belle sweeting news. smiley smiley

Terrorism will not win, na we go laugh last.

God bless & be with the NA...
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Nirmanto: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Informative post
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by confamgist237: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
davido101:
Propaganda... So only the terrorists died? We are not fools
so u want the army to die along wth d terrorist... Infact u get problem.. Bad belle ppl...

4 Likes

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kill them all ! Send them all to Deepest Hell Fire ! grin grin grin. DEY PROUD OF MY NIGERIA ARMY !!! GOD BLESS AND PROTECT ALL cool

1 Like

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by hrworld: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
davido101:

I understand your outcry. During your brother's tenure, solders were slaughtered by the dreaded BH but this time they are being managed by real professionals, we don't need to slaughter our gallant solders by amateur BH.

4 Likes

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Shecow has been silent throughout this year. He is now cowed in fear
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by fixa(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Na so
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Cannonleo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:
We can clearly see differentiation between PMB and GEJ. I pray for the gallant soldiers. God will always be with you to safeguard and keep you alert and for those GEJ supporters that have not seen any positive results in PMB's Government kindly join us in praying for PMB and his team may be then you will see clearly.
you outta of your mind if you equate this to political hobnosing
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by GodsClan(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Bh sympathetizers like Ali Ndume of Apc comes to mind
Same with some sets of people that love hearing only bad news about my beloved country
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Achorise: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good one by our fiat and gallant soldiers, please don't publicise their death before they will say a killing of boko Haram is the killing of the northern .......
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by maadman: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
..good one boys.. I'd be coming over next week to give u a helping hand.. stay alive n keep giving em hell until then..
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by distilledwalex(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
davido101:
Wailer spotted!

1 Like

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by crestedaguiyi: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
phantonce:

I wonder how this set of people think.
We might have different political views but we are supposed to love our country.

Why do only bad news on Nigeria give you guys joy?
I just dnt get it

woe betide you and the love for the zoo.

did you say this trash when the minority man from otueke was the president?
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by elopee3000(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
phantonce:
What more evidence do the wailers need to sink it into there skull that the war against terrorism is been won.
2 boko members not 2 iPod members and I saw multiple bodies there

1 Like

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by davidthe16th: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good one
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
hrworld:
We can clearly see differentiation between PMB and GEJ. I pray for the gallant soldiers. God will always be with you to safeguard and keep you alert and for those GEJ supporters that have not seen any positive results in PMB's Government kindly join us in praying for PMB and his team may be then you will see clearly.

Lol @mop up. This is clearly a scene from full fedged war in which air strikes were involved. I commend the Nigerian Army for being up and doing since a General became President but the actual defeat of Boko Haram is not going to be easy.
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by mozele(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
toltee4real:
ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ASCERTA................................AMEN

i dey always hear 'aluta continua.' please what language is that and what's the meaning?
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by persius555(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
davido101:
If you are tired of the results the NA, get a backpack, a compass and googgle map. Find your way to sambisa forest. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Babsunclejoe(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good one by our soldiers. God bless and protect you all from any evil arrow.
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by linusbnn(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
phantonce:
What more evidence do the wailers need to sink it into there skull that the war against terrorism is been won.

Who bought those weapons?
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Tarzaa(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
phantonce:
Wow,! From here to game!

1 Like

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Moukafoam(f): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
davido101:

You are already one. tongue
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

woe betide you and the love for the zoo.

did you say this trash when the minority man from otueke was the president?

You've got to be kidding me.
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by sammyj: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Are you praying for membersof the army to die. Bad belly people! !! grin
davido101:
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Seyitosino(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
davido101:
whoelse do u expect to have died?
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
linusbnn:

Who bought those weapons?

Gej
Are you happy?
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by RotrEmmanuel: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
davido101:
You are a disgrace to your family, village and Nation . So it's a criteria that a trained military personnel must die in every battle before you believe Victory comes from God. If u have a brother or family member in the military I believe u will have some sense, maybe from him u will know that Military personnel are humans too
SMH4U

3 Likes

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by dyn1800: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Leave those fool alone..... Even if they were shown a video of their girlfriends being fvcked by another man they'll never believe Cos their hatred for reality supersede their reasoning

phantonce:

I wonder how this set of people think.
We might have different political views but we are supposed to love our country.

Why do only bad news on Nigeria give you guys joy?
I just dnt get it

1 Like

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Moukafoam(f): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
RotrEmmanuel:
You are a disgrace to your family, village and Nation . So it's a criteria that a trained military personnel must die in every battle before you believe Victory comes from God. If u have a brother or family member in the military I believe u will have some sense, maybe from him u will know that Military personnel are humans too
SMH4U

Thank you o jare. He is a confuse fella. grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by deeengr(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
why not tell us a general died in the process rather than hang it on accident

Do you know what it means to be a General in the army? You expect a General to actually get involved in a gun battle with terrorists??
it's okay being partisan and all that but by all means we shouldn't lose our reasoning capability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.