Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) (47598 Views)

Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) / Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
davido101:
Propaganda... So only the terrorists died? We are not fools

some people mumu sha.

1 Like

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by noeloge82(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good job our gallant soldiers we Need peace in Nigeria

But I want to ask I also read that GEJ under equipped the Army How come they have bullets and other logistics to fight when the New Administration have not bought a single Bullet since the budget have not been passed

Or ?
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by samento: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
mozele:

i dey always hear 'aluta continua.' please what language is that and what's the meaning?
Struggle continues, victory is certain.
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by rhymaster: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yet the IBuffoon spent almost N1 Tr for each of the 5 years as president, yet he lost several thousands of our forces and precious Nigerians! Go PMB! The Igbos will not be happy with this victory for our country Nigeria but no one cares about sore-loser 5 percenters!

3 Likes

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Demslayers: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
what is this one saying

Get lost jor.
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by eposho: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Achorise:
You Need to check your history, boko haram was created to destabilise and destroy Jonathan's government, which was headed and supported by your northern political elite, So you are cleaning what you brought.

Who said the killing of boko haram is the killing of the northern people. .....what is he doing now?

How many times was operation of the military sabotaged by some northern soldiers.

tip offs sabotage.
Shut the 4£ k up bro. Boko boys are dead meat. Chikenna.
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by ofoka: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Something just doesn't add up in this whole Boko Haram issue. Where are these people from? Are they not Nigerians? Are they not from these places being attacked?
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by tunde1200(m): 4:29am On Mar 09, 2016
phantonce:

I wonder how this set of people think.
We might have different political views but we are supposed to love our country.

Why do only bad news on Nigeria give you guys joy?
I just dnt get it

Nice question

1 Like

Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Achorise: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2016
eposho:

Shut the 4£ k up bro. Boko boys are dead meat. Chikenna.
small boy, arguments are meant to iron out facts not to throw insults on someone you don't know, pls try and learn.
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by Uten9z(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2016
kudos our to gallant army
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by GreatZaza(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2016
In my own little opinion if dis ppl had bn cleared. Where do they hide this there vehicle's.it should be easy to detect...unless u r thinking wat I am thinking.plz just reason with me and don't quote me.
God bless NA
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by stanflex222(f): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2016
kill all d bastards.....look at den so tinin and dirty
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by melomelo: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2016
hrworld:
We can clearly see difference between PMB and GEJ. I pray for the gallant soldiers. God will always be with you to safeguard and keep you alert and for those GEJ supporters that have not seen any positive results in PMB's Government kindly join us in praying for PMB and his team may be then you will see clearly.
Kudos to GEJ the Nigeria hero of our time. GEJ imported all the war equipment for NA before leaving. We all says thank you sir.
Re: Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) by jeff1607(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
not graphic enough *walks out of thread (toothpick in mouth)*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.