Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program (2060 Views)

Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test / Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program by luckshine007: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
I just received a mail from them, inviting me for the Aptitude tests on the 29th, of this month at uyo. Guys check your mail now to confirm yours here!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program by luckshine007: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
luckshine007:
I just received a mail from them, inviting me for the Aptitude tests on the 29th, of this month at uyo. Guys check your mail now to confirm yours here!!!
Details below
Dear Applicant,

We refer to your application for the Apprentice Program in our organization, and hereby inform you that you have been short listed to participate in our Aptitude Tests which form part of our placement process. Please see details below:

Venue:  Le Meridien Hotel & Golf Resort
                               Nwaniba Road, Uyo.

Date:     Saturday, November 29, 2014

Time:     12:00PM

In addition to two (2) recent passport photographs, candidates are advised to bring with them the original and photocopy of the following documents:

1.       S.S.C.E/G.C.E/W.A.E.C. Certificate
2.       Polytechnic Admission Letter
3.       OND Certificate or Statement of Result
4.       Valid Means of Identification (International passport, National ID, Driver’s License, etc.)

Candidates who do not present these documents will NOT be admitted for the tests.

Please be reminded that the educational qualification to participate in this recruitment activity as stated on our advert of October 16, 2014, is as follows: 

·         Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines:
(a) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(b) Electrical Engineering Technology
(c) Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
(d) Petroleum Engineering Technology
(e) Chemical Engineering Technology

Applicants with higher qualifications are NOT qualified.

Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2014, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit

Candidates who do not meet these requirements will NOT be allowed to take the test.

Upstream Nigeria Recruiting.
Re: Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program by Aghans(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2014
I got same mesage but mine is lagos on sunday 30th Nov. 2014, am not sure i will be able to make it
Re: Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program by Toffy200: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
pls can anybody help me with info on the area of concentration..... pls....cos don't know what to prepare for .....
Re: Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program by fvfcvdfgf(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
am intrested

(1) (Reply)

Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently / Like That, This Guy Had A Job Via His Eccentric CV / Contract Staff Recruitment At Nigerian Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.