Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Mosquitos Buzz In Your Ears ( See why in pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Mosquitos Buzz In Your Ears ( See why in pictures) (1028 Views)

See The Giants Mosquitos In This Part Of The World / You'll Never Clean The Inside Of Your Ears Again After You Read This / If You Don't Like Position, Shape Or Size Of Your Ears...change Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mosquitos Buzz In Your Ears ( See why in pictures) by phemmylink(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
I have had this serious issue with the buzzing of mosquitos, i wish they don't buzz, it is so annoying.. I was disturbed seriously, i wanted to know if it was deliberate, so i decided to google it.. See some of what i saw..

They're actually singing mating songs for each other

Why do mosquitoes buzz in your ears? The short answer: They can't help it. Mosquitoes' wings make that annoying buzz or whining sound whenever they fly. When they circle your head, looking for a place to land and bite, their buzz sounds louder whenever they're close to your ear.

Both male and female mosquitoes buzz, since they both have wings, but you probably won't notice the whine of the males, because they don't want to drink your blood. So they stay away from your ears, eating nectar, while the females come near to annoy you.

Scientists have discovered that the buzz of mosquitoes is more than just a way to annoy you. It's actually important to help them find suitable mates.

Read more here
http://www.mosquitoreviews.com/mosquitoes-buzz-ears.html

Re: Why Mosquitos Buzz In Your Ears ( See why in pictures) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
it is a lie.

Your ears sends out and receives vibrations through which it receive sounds.

Mosquitoes flies in the vibration because the ear also sends out stinking smell or the smell of blood through that frequency inviting the mosquito to come and eat. They have no knowledge of what the human ear is.

A drop of comfo in your ear changes the smell to something deadly and mosquito will not visit your ear until it is faded.

Not scientifically proven. Just an imagination.
Re: Why Mosquitos Buzz In Your Ears ( See why in pictures) by AnodaIT(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
The two posters above are lying

Mosquitoes operates through infra, your body emit heat wave but the heat wave from your ears is so concentrated and attracts Mosquitoes more.

The poster below me would not understand what I'm saying
Re: Why Mosquitos Buzz In Your Ears ( See why in pictures) by eagleae7(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
AnodaIT:

Mosquitoes operates through infra, your body emit heat wave but the heat wave from your ears is so concentrated and attracts Mosquitoes more.

The poster below me would not understand what I'm saying

You can imagine when only you understands what u are saying wink undecided
Re: Why Mosquitos Buzz In Your Ears ( See why in pictures) by phemmylink(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Any prove or link to back up your claim?
Re: Why Mosquitos Buzz In Your Ears ( See why in pictures) by bolseas(f): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2016
You are all correct!

(1) (Reply)

CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. / What Type Of Infection Is This? / Unknown Disease Kills 50 People In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.