Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix (51795 Views)

Photo Olajumoke Stuns With Her Short Hair / Olajumoke Stuns As The Face Of Shirley Confectionery / Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by alaskido(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Please do not believe everything you see on pictures or on the screen. If you want to know a beautiful woman, please wake her up very early in the morning, say about 5.00 am. That is when you will see her true beauty.
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by melachima(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
na who she be abeg? my Google subscription don finish.
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by Armstrong34(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
d makeup artist has being given a contract to transform d faces of Obasanjo,oshiomole and tinubu into Charmin princes....grin.....bad market
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by jaywise(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sasuwa:
i now know am beautiful than most celeb, let GOd bring money only.
You certainly are more beautiful than some.
cool
Sasuwa:
You certainly are more beautiful than some.
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sasuwa:

You really are
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by kayspark27(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
All dis naija female yeyebrity sef..them go make up before dem snap d picture,den dem go cum edit d picture if dem wan post am...make una let jumoke rest abeg
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by 2ts: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
God Bless you TY Bello. Grass to grace.
I am sure she will forever be greatful.
Some fingers are just destined to type thrash.#leavetrashforlawma
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by Socketbet: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yes maekup.... lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by kingsfield(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sasuwa:
U ain't jst beautiful, u 're wonderfully n uniquely beautiful.
In Asa's voice "u 're so beautiful".
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by Ninilowo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is not her real face ooooooo. Olohun maje Ki won se Lady yi leshe
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by Heymus(m): 3:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Sasuwa:
Most definitely, you are dear!.
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by toby2(m): 6:08am On Mar 09, 2016
Sasuwa:
in truth, u r indeed beautiful
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by akoladejesu(m): 6:44am On Mar 09, 2016
Her Neck be like that of Dija's own!
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by Truckpusher(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Joomie baby grin

Cc: Truckpusher grin
angry see her mouth like kpomo .
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by Adudavidlee(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2016
[img][/img] grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by emi14: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2016
How does all these useless post of Olajumake, davido, Chidimma & co suppose to add value to Nigerian struggling economy, mass unemployment of young graduates , mass retrenchment and poor medical infrastructure and treatment . Our people are dying and someone is celebrating people who have lost the grace of shame. Shame unto this post.
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by xtervaganza(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2016
It's not the make up, it's the filter and photoshop
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by jediwice(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2016
Sasuwa:

Hello Sasuwa God has laid it on my heart to help you PM me
Am serious
Shalom
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by Omoluabi16(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Joomie baby grin

Cc: Truckpusher grin
sweet girl.
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by adellam16(f): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2016
noetic5:
Professional maekup artiste, Bimpe Onakoya, shared this stunning photo of Olajumoke, on her Instagram page. Obviously she did the make up on her and turned Olajumoke to one stunning damsel.

Check it out below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCs2pvLwVrT/?taken-by=bimpeonakoya

still ugly
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by PapiWata: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2016
The Emperor has NO clothes, y'all, and this woman is as plain and indeed UGLY as they get. Furthermore she is mother of several rug-rats, and we all know how child-birth ravages the female body, meaning that no matter how much air-brushing and photo-shop enhancement of her pictures is carried out, she will STILL be loose and saggy underneath her clothes, and as such would never warrant even a fleeting moment of serious consideration for a modelling job, from the fashion industry operating in most of the civilized world.

Nigeria is blessed with some of the most spectacularly beautiful, fit, busty and FIRM young women who have never borne any kids yet. Many of those breathtaking African beauties can be seen on university campuses, and indeed on the streets engaged in menial tasks such as hawking food items, BUT this woman is NOT one of those fine specimens. Whoever elevated this very poor example of African womanhood to the status of a fashion icon is either deranged, or has a really cruel and sadistic sense of humor.

The whole brouhaha over this very unremarkable housewife is reminiscent of the fawning adulation showered on the very old, fat and out-of-shape mother-of-five called Mrs.OMO-DARUGBO, whose depressing image is pasted in this forum and in the press so often as to be quite offensive to discerning eyes.

Pretty soon I will post a picture of my grandma on this forum, so those with ZERO appreciation for true youthful feminine beauty can drool and swoon over her. Grandma would love that sort of hysterical attention, even at her advanced age of 75 years young.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Truckpusher:
angry see her mouth like kpomo .
LOL.. Kwontinu insulting Joomie angry
Re: Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix by PapiWata: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2016
To paraphrase that wise old saying, you can apply lipstick to certified bush-meat, but bush-meat will still remain so, regardless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Braless In Open Chest Outfit / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.