Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School (51770 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by itspzpics(m): 6:12am On Mar 15, 2019
In a viral video posted by popular nollywood actor Jim Iyke, This little girl was sent home from school because she fails to pay her school fees in time.

In her conversation with the person behind the camera with her sharp pidgin,The little students is really angry as she was sent home. She said "no be say I no go pay oo, dem go dey pursue person instead of them to flog person"

I think the little girl is tired of being sent home often. She prefer to be flogged than being sent home.

Meanwhile the nollywood acts tends to render help as he is about to get through to her parents.

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/jim-iyke-tends-to-help-angry-student-send-home-from-school/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by itspzpics(m): 6:12am On Mar 15, 2019
Watch the angry little girl ranting in pidgin =>HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by daddylamba: 6:24am On Mar 15, 2019
shior fake ass

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Onyi22(f): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2019
That's good

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Speedyconnect15: 6:46am On Mar 15, 2019
Everyone wan trend with the poor girl.

Later they will abandon her

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

27 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by naijaguy1234(m): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Government schools are free, why send your kids to a private school if you can't pay.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by donstan18: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2019
I hope what I'm thinking is not what Jim Iyke have in mind for that little girl?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Jayslicky: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2019
We lift ourselves by lifting others, it's a good deed by Jim, if every celeb can be like him, children dropping out of school will be reduced, while many celebs are spending their money on frivolities Jimi is building another human's life, God bless Jimi.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by SocialJustice: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2019
Only one girl na little students. After the national assembly is sworn in, I'm sponsoring a bill to stop people like you from blogging. There are so many other things to do like car wash, barber, bricklayer etc.

13 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by coolestchris(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2019
nice one .
but Jim iyke another man has already offered to help her so please transfer that money to my account, let me use it to start my campaign for my 2023 presidency

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by chiedu7: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2019
Why is there no more Free education in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by dykedarlyn(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2019
And the politicians in that state would never deem it fit to help out; nice one from Jim Iyke

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Feranchek(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2019
Good one. I hope he and others that have shown interest in helping her out will not back out later.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2019
Seriously, I don't know what it is with kids who live in warri!

The way a 5 year old warri child will talk to you will make him/her sound like they are 25 years old.

It's in their genes I guess.

And to the idiot above me, if you were able to use the sum of N40k to make N857k, why not simply re-stake like 800k and get over N20m since your rubbish is 100% as you claim?

Why do you need as little as N5k from others to give them your nonsense?

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Micheezy7(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2019
daddylamba:
shior fake ass

Gerararhere mehn. You that is real, what have you done ?

24 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by goyar444: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2019
Have always had a large heart
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Donbigi2(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Government schools are free, why send your kids to a private school if you can't pay.
because it’s better to be at home than goto a public school. You will not learn anything

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by ItzBIM(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2019
naijaguy1234:

Because they want them to have a good quality education.

34 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by kennyjam: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2019
Everyone's helping one another but that one is only helping cows....

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Is true.. But what's the standard of education of govt school compared to private? Private school are million miles ahead... Can you imagine sending you kid to a a school where the teacher cannot even mark a register? angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by eben1marketer: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2019
angry
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by nicepoker101(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Think about the quality of education first.
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by jude33084(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2019
I love the little girl's sincerity kiss

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by namiji2598: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2019
I have the video in my phone self d girl na comedy go fit am self

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Feranchek(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2019
naijaguy1234:

Lol. Bros. Government schools of nowadays are crap! Unlike back in the days when you can boast of good, quality education in government schools. Those days have past. I remember 10 years ago, I used to tell my friends that "I'll prefer sending my kids to a government school, to sending them to them to these overhyped private schools. But after visiting my Alma mata in 2014, I vowed never to send my kid or even my house help to any government school. And I keep working hard and praying too, for God to help me not go back on my words

9 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by abels(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
Blood of Jesus

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by ifyalways(f): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
Aww nice.

Saw the video a couple of minutes ago myself .

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by mamatwiny(f): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
One other guy has promised to train her to university level.
Good for her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola / Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.