Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) (111741 Views)

Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) / Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos / Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by phintohlar(f): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Skillfullulu:
That couldn't have been alcohol, it must b as a result of heavy smoking....
If it were to b beer she'd rather sleep and talk endlessly but 'weed' uncontrollable actions pops up... The heat you feel inside you make u wanna pull off. shocked
hmmmmmmm u sef be master for the game grin
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2016
hey,,GOD.
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by edjeodiri(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Interesting....

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2016
Sugahylz:
Her under pants na to match with her shoes grin
do u think dats why she's displaying it?
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Sapele water... ;DSapele water...
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by dimssy(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice one ayanfeoluwa...sure there is room for improvement..kudos
ayanfe96:
Hi! I'm Olarinde olayemi ayanfeoluwa. I a young girl living in an artistic world driven by passion. My art speaks, and expresses the innermost feelings of every average Nigerian. My life is geared up to making a change in this country and beyond through creativity.. Although I may not be as good as the very best in the field, but my art speaks, it communicates and I guess that's really what's needed in this country... U can check out my site http://www.luluartistry.com or my instagram @ayanfee__
Kindly vote me if you think I deserve this award.
GOD BLESS

Vote olarinde ayanfe as the MOST CREATIVE STUDENT via this link nigmawards.com/voting-page-3/

Luluarts for student organization of the year - nigmawards.com/voting-page-48/

Sure you can vote once everyday. Kindly rebc
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by christopher123(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2016
comradee1248:
Na Igbo girl

But are you this stupid
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by permanentgrace(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Forming big girl..... The weed most have come from Oshogbo.....
Are you a cheerful giver?
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by lolaluv1(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Okijajuju1:
On the plus side; She is fit..
Her panties look clean..
And those waist beads.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Fit ke? With that protruding tummy and stringy looking legs?
Nahhhh!cheesy
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Abel202: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2016
This is Cameroon yesterday 8th March 2016 -- Women's day celebrations.
Women are normally free that day. They go to club and drink and eat as they like. Of course many drink themselves to stupor and start showing off their inner wears. They normally sowe uniforms as you can see in the picture.
Cameroon ladies are very cheerful givers - never stingy. And they have verrry massive and enormous UKWU.
They might not be particularly beautiful - but if you see the display of UKWU in Cameroon, chai you go bow!!!
I make bold to say that Cameroon is the UKWU Capital of the world.
Cameroon Ladies are a hit back to back lol
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Sugahylz(f): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2016
Ighoga898:

I can't tell. I think she's prolly high
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by ernecy(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2016
Sugahylz:
confirm swag. She finally got a reason to show us her dress sense. grin grin cheesy

Did you notice the waist band, abi na waist chain sef grin cheesy
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Skillfullulu:
If it were to b beer she'd rather sleep and talk endlessly but 'weed' uncontrollable actions pops up... The heat you feel inside you make u wanna pull off. shocked

Hmmmm....... See experience speaking
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by gebest: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Skillfullulu:
bros e don tey u o

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Skillfullulu(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2016
gebest:
bros e don tey u o
lolz... I ain't a smoker bro. Never smoked b4
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Skillfullulu(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2016
BabaArmstrong:
You lie homie ; beer is going to Bleep you so badly that you hate yourself right after the jonzzing... weed will leave you smiling and thinking inside of yourself . Crazy shit on highness

does alcohol make one run mad?
Hell no!!!
Trust, a sip of weed does....
Real madness instantly...
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by divinelove(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2016
thank God for clothes see body lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Tmoyo(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2016
This one pass oshogbo weed oooo....na molete for ibadan weed....u go soak am first, then dry am....put am for spoon before normal wrapping ...then gloss am to give you the best scent....na dat thing the party woman take.....#oloriburuku omo isale eko
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by valslove8715(f): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin
ALIMINE:
Nonsense, with her PLASMA ass lipsrsealed
grin
ALIMINE:
Nonsense, with her PLASMA ass lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Apostlelong(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2016
baba nla na true talk
its pelumi
Skillfullulu:

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by gebest: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2016
Skillfullulu:
lolz... I ain't a smoker bro. Never smoked b4
hahaha i did not indict u na

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Skillfullulu(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2016
Apostlelong:
baba nla na true talk
its pelumi
long baba
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
To match pant and shoe.
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by miomio(f): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sugahylz:

you just took it out from my mouth. maybe d girl was just showing off her "to march".
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by michakev: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
wen de drink is sulpluswen de drink is sulpluswen de drink is sulplus
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Apostlelong(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Skillfullulu:
long baba
which day u go give me ride na
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Chiachifranklin: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Skillfullulu:
you are right
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Chiachifranklin: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ighoga898:
i feel so
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by Exxit(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Would rather us have sex with anything in trousers?

Negro Puleeeeze.. The chick is fit. That's a fact.
fit Blood of Jesus!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Skillfullulu:

That's my nigga right there grin grin grin talking from experience.. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
And to think she's pregnant shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
very ugly pant,it even looks too tight sef...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.