Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) (999 Views)

Who Rock The Makeup Face Between Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Toke Makinwa And Linda Ej / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by obiremy: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
It was Olajumoke Orisaguna 's first time at the cinema as a special guest of the talk show host, Mo Abudu at the private screening of the movie Fifty to celebrate women's day, Olajumoke is flanked by Lala Kemi, Iretiola Doyle, Omawunmi,Thisday Newspapers Journalist,Azuka Ogujiuba, Mo Abudu and Nollywood actresss Omoni Oboli.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/olajumokeomoni-oboli-omawunmi-others-at.html

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
this is what I will call DIVINE SPEED...
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
waoo.... u don join great ppl b dt oo
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by okoro4: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good!Forward ever backward never
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by fiftynaira(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
She's now chilling with Elites
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mrs oriorio olajumoke nlo,they started from the borrom too,now they ar at the top,so no shoulders up,just dont let fame affect ur family.winks..
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by halfricanadian(f): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Awwwww there is nothing like fellow woman being ur strength nd not being part of those to pull u down
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by onojaduru: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2016
God son bless her.Nobody can stop her
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by ezinnelity(f): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2016
pls this iretiola those she have mouth ulcer??
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2016
All dem women 2geda makes me think of plenty sanitary pads stained with smelly blood. Chaiii, Hidden under those fine faces and cloths are VERY dirty tins...........
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by ellahzy(f): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2016
going higher

she looks good.
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by pretydiva(f): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2016
She's now rolling with d high n mighty in d society. Thumbs up

I tap frm her grace,cos I no sm day baba God will surely pick my call
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) by missvera(f): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Good for her.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Didnt Know Aboit Beyonce's New Album "LEMONADE" / Kolade Oyewande,nollywood Actor,tortured&kidnapped / I Communicate More With God When I’m Naked - Actress Funke Adesiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.