Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pictures: Leicester City Players Stopped From Entering Club By Bouncers, But... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Leicester City Players Stopped From Entering Club By Bouncers, But... (723 Views)

World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C / Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Leicester City Players Stopped From Entering Club By Bouncers, But... by trhymes(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow, the game of football! ::: This is the moment where Leicester City players, top of the English premier league table with 9 games to go, were humbly brought down to earth by bouncers who didn't allow the title chasing players enter into the exclusive Mayfair club Drama to celebrate Danny Drinkwater’s 26th birthday. Following the game where Leicester beat Watford to go 5 points clear at the top of the Epl table, Danny Drinkwater, Andy King, Matty James and Ben Hamer tried to go to the club to celebrate Drinkwater’s birthday but the bouncers and club security were left unimpressed and refused...

To read on and view more pictures, click on this link:
https://plus.google.com/112116115193490334840/posts/2Hkt86wWAGc

Re: Pictures: Leicester City Players Stopped From Entering Club By Bouncers, But... by nikkiking(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Saga by Uche Osefoh / I Am Loving My Post-baby Body- Tonto Dikeh / OAP Freeze Calls Out Seun Egbegbe For Insulting Toyin Aimakhu(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.