Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact (2222 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Corruption & Wastage: Buhari And Jonathan, At A Glance. Fact Is Fact. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by dondavinchi(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
1] Jonathan sold Petrol at N87 while Buhari is selling at average of N300 & above, yet Buhari supporters think Jonathan was more corrupt and wasteful.

2] When Jonathan Budgeted N1bn for feeding in Aso-Rock in 2011, and N517m in 2015, APC cried wolf and now Buhari's budget for same is N1.7billion. Yet Buharists are mute and still think GEJ was more corrupt and wasteful.

3] Jonathan spent N1.4bn to service all presidential jets in one year while Buhari spends N6bn on same in 6month yet Buharists
think GEJ was more corrupt and wasteful.

4] Jonathan gave more funding to education while Buhari's 2016
budget favours Ministry of information more than education
yet Buharists think GEJ was more corrupt/wasteful.

5] Jonathan spent an average of N8million on each international
trip while Buhari spends an average of N55million on each
international trip, yet Buharists think GEJ was more corrupt and
wasteful.

6] Jonathan created Over 5.8millon jobs in 5yrs while buhari has
sacked over 2million workers in 8months. Check Federal
Bureau of Statistics.

7] Jonathan made Nigeria's economy the best in Africa and No 1 investment destination & quadrupled our GDP in 4yrs while Buhari has dragged Nigeria's economy down to 14th position in ranking in just 7months.

8] Jonathan left Naira exchange rate @ N185 to $1 but Buhari with his Adama and Eve economics has destroyed the Naira in just 8 months which now sells at N315 to $1.

9] It took Jonathan less than 2weeks to select his cabinet including foreign based technocrats while it took Buhari 6months to do same. Even with indicted people and no single economist among the 36 names.

10] Buhari claimed that subsidy was fraud (Who is subsidizing who@) but buhari has spent N1.2trillion on fuel subsidy in the last 5 months and still no fuel while all Buharists have suddenly gone dumb.

11] Buhari/APC accused Jonathan of corruption but have not been able to pin one stain on him, while Muhammadu Buhari himself followed the crowd that entered into the #DasukiGate.

12] Under Jonathan freedom and liberty of Nigerians was not determined by party affiliation, but today under Buhari his perceived enemies and political opponents are leveled with frivolous allegations of crimes and intimidated with either the EFCC or the DSS.

13] Buhari does not have an Honorary WAEC but bags an
illegal Honorary (Ph.D) from a university that have no PhD student and Not approved by NUC and yet Buharists respect his NEPA Bill more than GEJ's PhD.

14. Buhari used his secondary school principal's recommendation letter to become Military Head of State and again used Court Affidavit to become President and no one reminded him that these are the height of corruption.
He Refused to declare his assets public, suppressing the FOI and denied all his 81 election promises and stayed in the last 8 months blaming former leaders. Jonathan was in that position, he never complained or blamed anyone, but faced his work even when Buhari's disgruntled brother ensured that Nigeria will know no peace. - Hope For Nigeria.....

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by geez18(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
tell them bloodƴ buharists...,sai idiotaṣ.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by dearsly(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Every body know say Jonathan tried his best.... As for Buhari, we still dey observe am

1 Like

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by lyntiffany(f): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2016
15, Jonathan attacked bokoharam brutally and dealt with them unconditionally but our famous Baba one chance attacked Jonathan and his government saying" attack on the bokoharam is an attack on the North".

Since Baba took over the mantle of the commander in chief it's obvious even to the blind that bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen are playing UEFA championship with the citizens of this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by blithe2nice(m): 6:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Mtccchhhwww.Politics in Nigeria remains scam. All we need is God's intervention. Because as things are now,even if the price of crude goes up,these leaders will still keep humiliating the masses. Although the same masses are 80% responsible for the same govtmnt that's becoming problematic these days.

1 Like

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by mrphysics(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2016
See joblessness. if I curse the op now, the moderators will ban me with no reason, yet they can't ban the op for creating this useless thread, wasting my mb.

moderators please, my mb can't waste. permit me to curse the op. thank you for the permission.

@ op, you are very very M.å.Ds

1 Like

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by 989900: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2016
@OP: You are a joke, and you ain't even funny? #specious

1 Like

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by greatbrian(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2016
Dz guy u bad o.......... I cracked my brain nd wrote dz . Nd u just copied and repasted it.............. hmm anyway I know ur type
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by CltrAltDel: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Trash. ...comparing 6 yrs rule to less than a yr rule. ...Some peo no get brain at all

3 Likes

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by wadetaw202: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2016
mrphysics:
See joblessness. if I curse the op now, the moderators will ban me with no reason, yet they can't ban the op for creating this useless thread, wasting my mb.

moderators please, my mb can't waste. permit me to curse the op. thank you for the permission.

@ op, you are very very M.å.Ds

Dont just curse senselessly, because the curse will return to your head.

You should argue like an intelligent person and bring out facts to counter what the op wrote, instead of senseless curse.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by ChappyChase: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Abeg Truckpusher, help me comment I just dey come back from my monthly ban, can't risk oga Mynd44 sledge hammer!
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by AZeD1(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Who ever wrote this probably attended university of Otuoke. There's no explanation for this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by wadetaw202: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Trash. ...comparing 6 yrs rule to less than a yr rule. ...Some peo no get brain at all

How does that excuse the amount buhari spent on maintaining presidential jet in just 6 months?

How does that excuse his lies and deceptive ways of life? He promised to sell off those jets when he becomes president, but till today, he is still junketing around in 10 aircrafts, while the country continue to suffer and spend endlessly on maintaining the jets.

Try hard to be sensible. Buhari is a liar and a failed president. It was sweeter to condemn someone when you are not yet elected, but you tend to see things as they are after your election.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by wadetaw202: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2016
989900:

I'm certain op didn't write that to make you laugh; he was only stating facts, not writing jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by wadetaw202: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2016
AZeD1:
Who ever wrote this probably attended university of Otuoke. There's no explanation for this trash.

I suspect you Dont reside in nigeria, hence your ignorance about happenings here

2 Likes

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by AZeD1(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2016
wadetaw202:

I suspect you Dont reside in nigeria, hence your ignorance about happenings here
I've been in Nigeria since 2014 and I know this is trash.

Saying GEJ quadrupled our GDP is 4 years gives a new meaning to the word st.upid.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by Sunky200: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2016
i saw a beautiful headline and quickly booked space just to get disappointed ~ imagine me.

@op, jonathan sold petrol for 87 while Buhari is selling @ 300? huh? you must joking.
your list is misinforming.
though, i have patiently waited for this head on but definitely not this trash

leadership is a a serious business
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by wadetaw202: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2016
AZeD1:

Saying GEJ quadrupled our GDP is 4 years gives a new meaning to the word st.upid.

Maybe you reside in jungle where there was no internet or radio or newspaper.

Buhari spent more on aircraft maintenance in 6 months more than Jonathan spent in a year...what does that mean to you? Hypocrisy, abi?

Stop defending apc's lies, propaganda and hypocrisy. Nigerians are not foooools; I guess only you and lair Mohammed seem not to be aware of that.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by drss(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by AZeD1(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2016
wadetaw202:

Maybe you reside in jungle where there was no internet or radio or newspaper.

Buhari spent more on aircraft maintenance in 6 months more than Jonathan spent in a year...what does that mean to you? Hypocrisy, abi?

Stop defending apc's lies, propaganda and hypocrisy. Nigerians are not foooools; I guess only you and lair Mohammed seem not to be aware of that.

I'm not defending anybody and any Nigerian that believes GDP can be quadrupled in 4 years is beyond redemption.

Please explain your so called fact number 7.
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by Oz4realsss: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2016
AZeD1:

Your poor writing skill shows he is far better than you are.
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by AZeD1(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2016
989900:
Topics like this makes one loose hope in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by AZeD1(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Oz4realsss:

Your poor writing skill shows he is far better than you are.
Yeah right. Another lost soul.
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by wadetaw202: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2016
AZeD1:

I'm not defending anybody and any Nigerian that believes GDP can be quadrupled in 4 years is beyond redemption.

Please explain your so called fact number 7.

Yes it is true. Even international communities attested to that. It is only APC goons like you that will not see reason.

It looks like you can't pick holes in the other points the op mentioned, hence your diehard clinging to number 7 only.

1 Like

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by AZeD1(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2016
wadetaw202:

Yes it is true. Even international communities attested to that. It is only APC goons like you that will not see reason.

It looks like you can't pick holes in the other points the op mentioned, hence your diehard clinging to number 7 only.

I can pick holes in almost every point raised but number 7 makes any sane mind know that who ever wrote those so called "facts" was either taking the piss or just plain stu.pid
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2016
AZeD1:

My broda, gve counter points. Not insulting.

Na lie? Gej no quadruple us from 4th in Africa to Number 1??

1 Like

Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by wadetaw202: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2016
AZeD1:

I can pick holes in almost every point raised but number 7 makes any sane mind know that who ever wrote those so called "facts" was either taking the piss or just plain stu.pid

You mean buhari didn't spend so much to maintain aircraft or what? You mean he didn't allocate more to information than to education? You mean he didn't allocate more to aso rock clinic than to teaching hospitals? did he not promise to sell off those aircrafts when he becomes president? Has he sold any of them? So, what is the basis of your funny and unreasonable defence?
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by AZeD1(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

My broda, gve counter points. Not insulting.

Na lie? Gej no quadruple us from 4th in Africa to Number 1??
Please go and learn what GDP means.

Counter points,
He claims GEJ left exchange rate at 185 to the dollar which is a big lie as at May 2015, the exchange rate was 199, same as it is now.
https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/best-exchange-rates/us-dollar-to-nigerian-naira-exchange-rate-on-2015-05-20

He says there is no Economist in Buhari's cabinet but the Finance Minister is an economist. (Wikipedia would have helped).

Buhari spends more on external trips
Estacode for external trips are fixed by the RMFAC and not the president. We saw the size of GEJ's cabinet and we've seen Buhari's own, do the maths

GEJ sold fuel for 87, Buhari is selling for 87.

Buhari makes money from selling fuel instead of paying subsidy, The subsidy payments made by Buhari were payments GEJ couldn't pay.
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by Swissheart(f): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2016
Change!
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by mycar: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2016
No matter how much you suppress the truth, it will one day come out.
Re: Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact by mycar: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2016
AZeD1:

Please go and learn what GDP means.

Counter points,
He claims GEJ left exchange rate at 185 to the dollar which is a big lie as at May 2015, the exchange rate was 199, same as it is now.
https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/best-exchange-rates/us-dollar-to-nigerian-naira-exchange-rate-on-2015-05-20

He says there is no Economist in Buhari's cabinet but the Finance Minister is an economist. (Wikipedia would have helped).

Buhari spends more on external trips
Estacode for external trips are fixed by the RMFAC and not the president. We saw the size of GEJ's cabinet and we've seen Buhari's own, do the maths

GEJ sold fuel for 87, Buhari is selling for 87.

Buhari makes money from selling fuel instead of paying subsidy, The subsidy payments made by Buhari were payments GEJ couldn't pay.

What I think the op is talking about is the reality on ground and not propaganda from the government. The worst of them all are the frauds in the PHCN, outrageous bills, illegal Bank charges. Imagine first bank charging all their customers N100 every month on savings account instead of the usual interest under GEJ. Extortion everywhere, mass sack, salary deduction in some places.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Zik Abandon The Biafra He Supported? / Man Exposes Unbelievable New Facts About Peter Obi, Ex-governor Of Anambra State / The Jonathan Years; Separating Facts From Fiction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.