Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo (1449 Views)

Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel / Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by ibukun147(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
I was scared to post this pictures the first time I came to my PPA due to fear of unknown...

but whenever I think of the future of the students schooling under this horrible condition,I think it worth the risk.

The school is just two falling buildings without ceiling and window which exposed students to cold whenever there is heavy rain and imagine a state secondary school wuthout a biology,chemistry and physics' laboratory.

They have been surviving with the help of corpers cos they have just 7 permanent teachers

And the most painful issue is that the research shows that the deputy governor of the state is from this community...so where is hope for the future.

I don't want anyone to view this issue from political angle but want us to make the changes cos the state of the school is a big slap on the government,commission for education,community leader and both senator and honourable representing this constituency.

Omolua Secondary School,igbanke,Orhimnwon LG,Edo state.
(

Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by AskProf: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
ibukun147:
I was scared to post this pictures the first time I came to my PPA due to fear of unknown...

but whenever I think of the future of the students schooling under this horrible condition,I think it worth the risk.

The school is just two falling buildings without ceiling and window which exposed students to cold whenever there is heavy rain and imagine a state secondary school wuthout a biology,chemistry and physics' laboratory.

They have been surviving with the help of corpers cos they have just 7 permanent teachers

And the most painful issue is that the research shows that the deputy governor of the state is from this community...so where is hope for the future.

I don't want anyone to view this issue from political angle but want us to make the changes cos the state of the school is a big slap on the government,commission for education,community leader and both senator and honourable representing this constituency.

Omolua Secondary School,igbanke,Orhimnwon LG,Edo state.
(

Nigeria, why?
Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by WATCHOVER(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
I think that's the home of the Deputy Gov to Oshiomohole.
APC ! shame!!!
Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by ibukun147(m): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
More pix

Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by Flashh: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jonathan sef!

1 Like

Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
this is very shameful.
while the politicians pack millions everyday.
Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by fistonati(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
In this age I weep for my country, because some people ideology is that Oshiomole is working.

The local government chairman of this community should be stoned by the parents
Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by YourNemesis: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
na waa
Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Another reason PDP will take Edo later this year
Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Its rain that caused it... dat y we cudnt build or renovate....
Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by ogba20: 5:36am On Mar 09, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Another reason PDP will take Edo later this year
if in my dreams I saw this man called Iara husband will betrayed the trust Edo people have for him will not believe it. He has not done anything mean full since he started carrying brooms. That same brooms will be used to help him come October.

1 Like

Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by Flexherbal(m): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2016
These politicians have killed us. Do people vote in that community? Do politicians go there to campaign?
Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2016
school you say,or pig pen.
Re: The Pictures Of The Bad Condition Of Omolua Secondary School In Edo by ibukun147(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
How I wish this can be move to front page atleast for the sake of this student's future...but still sad this don't make frontpage while news about pix of celebrity made it to frontpage...is nairaland now a coward,morever indidvidual is responsible for his/her post

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 1) / Prepare For WAEC, NECO Exam Using Our Online CBT Platform / Jamb Candidate Should Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.