Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) (44151 Views)

Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State / Why Is 9 Always In Bad places ?(see Photo) / Nigerian Man Cries Out After Seeing This School In Edo State In A Bad Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by emekabros2: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
A primary school located in Lau Local Government Area of Taraba State where leaders of tomorrow are trained.Shame!Shame!Shame!

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-condition-of-primary-school-in.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by emekabros2: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
And what is BMC (the lovers of Nigeria) doing about this??

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by horsepower101: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
They are training the future president of Nigeria there.

The future head of the army and police is also being trained there.

God bless quota system one Nigeria.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hypocrisy is when you know that shanties like this adorn almost every village in Nigeria (including your village) and you come online to pretend it's not so in your own father's village.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Viking007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
This is why I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Imagine Taraba a predominantly Christian state with such eyesore as a primary school while our Christian leaders waste resources of the church on private jets and other materials things of the world. Instead of oyedepo and his gang of rascal preachers to support projects that will uplift Christian communities, they are busy shouting islamization and spreading hate speeches. We Christians need a reorientation to get our priorities right.
You now attack Christians and Christianity at any given opportunity?

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
PassingShot:
Hypocrisy is when you know that shanties like this adorn almost every village in Nigeria (including my village) and you come online to pretend it's not so in your own father's village.

Fixed it

14 Likes

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by viceddy95(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
This is why I'm ashamed to be a Christian. Imagine Taraba a predominantly Christian state with such eyesore as a primary school while our Christian leaders waste resources of the church on private jets and other materials things of the world. Instead of oyedepo and his gang of rascal preachers to support projects that will uplift Christian communities, they are busy shouting islamization and spreading hate speeches. We Christians need a reorientation to get our priorities right.
Stop fooling urself young man

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by falcon01: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
EvEn the mOney used to do the signboard cost more than the school

20 Likes

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Mailthaddeus(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

Is it now the responsibility of churches to build roads and schools for government? Why do u reason with ur Anus? Where is it written in the Bible or Koran mandating such? It remains the primary responsibility of the government to provide quality and affordable education and its infrastructures. Churches and Mosques can only assist . What stops u from going there to build it? Am sure ur savings can give them sth better.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Tension532: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hypocrites

it's not even a government school

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
SINCERELY THIS ONE DEY OK, THE ONE IN MY STATE BORNO WORST PASS THIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
They valued cows more over there
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
I love that definition on the blackboard.

"Weed is any plant growing in an unwanted place." Senior science students shd kindly verify this definition grin grin grin

Like the Science teacher there is a bit sound. But that place needs a well-built and conducive building and more good teachers!

2 Likes

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by guuudy87(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
If you get money and ur people no see food chop then you're a poor man

2 Likes

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by phkka1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Can you show us the school the Governor's children are attending?

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
politics has blinded nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Sarkin: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
I am saying this here and now that 60% of the issues we are facing in this country is plotted by PDP just to frustrate this government and garner support for ignorant Nigerians.
See, let me tell you something, I can never support evil. Buhari has been wrong on many issues but no one is prefer naaa.
As much as I hate OBJ, I rather support his third force that to support 'Satan's own party' PDP. Paid PDP supporters like salamrushdie,lzaa, zombiepunisher/zombiehunter here on the this forum have somewhat succeeded in deceiving gullible people but they can never deceive me.
One PDP mad man even admitted that they "used" to kill people.
And people here will still beat their chest for them.
Sad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Horlamidei(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
And dem go post corper go dier!

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by lamideee(f): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
And we have a governor, senator, house of representatives and house of assembly in that state

3 Likes

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
issa useless country we can never learn....
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Meanwhile, governors are buying private jets and politicians are driving in N800 million bullet-proof cars.

We are joking in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
There was a country.....

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Is it now the responsibility of churches to build roads and schools for government? Why do u reason with ur Anus? Where is it written in the Bible or Koran mandating such? It remains the primary responsibility of the government to provide quality and affordable education and its infrastructures. Churches and Mosques can only assist . What stops u from going there to build it? Am sure ur savings can give them sth better.

stop replying that goat

6 Likes

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by flex04(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is one of the many reasons Jolly Nyame, their ex Governor is in a jail now

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.