Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men (4346 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by AsapGist: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Despite their rich status, Nigerian female celebrities more often than not find love in the arms of a man with more material possession than them.

We takes a look at celebrities that have married richer men instead of a man in their monetary league.

Marcy Dolapo Oni

Media personality Dolapo Oni married the son of former Ooni of Ife, Oba Sijuwade last year.

Marcy is from a very comfortable family, but their wealth isn’t like that of the Osun royal family.

Dolapo Oni after her marriage to Adegbite Sijuwade quit her job at Ebony Life TV and went independent. A princess shouldn’t be reporting to anybody right?

Omawumi

Omawumi’s husband is also reported to be from a rich home although the source of his wealth is unknown.

No wonder Omawumi tied him down after their first child.

Stephanie Okereke

Nollywood actress Stephanie Okereke’s wedding is one of the most memorable wedding in the history of Nigerian entertainment.

A memorable wedding cost memorable sums. The actress wedding to husband, Mr. Linus took place in Paris and it was sponsored by oil wealth.

Mr. Linus is into Energy business.

Omotola

Actress Omotola married as a teenager but that doesn’t mean she married a struggling guy.

Omotola at that time married a booming pilot in Capt. Matthew Ekeinde.

MORE:http://www.asapgist.com/12164-2/
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by halfricanadian(f): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Time and chance happeneth to all
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by Vision4God: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thnk God for dem
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by AsapGist: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by plangist: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2016
u said 1st class I thought they graduated with with 1st class

3 Likes

Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2016
u said 11 ....where is d rest?
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by cruzita(f): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2016
grin since I'm well to do too ,i will try to tie down otedola's son
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by UIA04(f): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
I knew steph's name will be there What about Tonto dike Mercy Johnson Mercy aigbe
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by Disneylady(f): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
What about Caroline Ekanem Danjuma?

1 Like

Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by kamair237(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Luck....
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by enoqueen: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
If I had checked earlier and saw that its asap, I wouldn't av bothered opening it cos I know the story can never be complete.
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by wabdesigns(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
money matters!
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by AsapGist: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
enoqueen:
If I had checked earlier and saw that its asap, I wouldn't av bothered opening it cos I know the story can never be complete.
funny you
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
If dem born u well huh, don't complete the list before tomorrow morning....u go see wetin I go do u tongue

1 Like

Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by AsapGist: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2016
chiefkapable:
If dem born u well huh, don't complete the list before tomorrow morning....u go see wetin I go do u tongue
Okay sir
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by AsapGist: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by AsapGist: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men by AsapGist: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Displays Curves In Sexy Black Lingerie / Bbnaija Omashola & Kim Oprah Fuel Dating Rumours As They Pose Romantically On... / Annie Idibia Goes Ballistic On Male Fan Who Vows To Kiss Her Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.