Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United (1202 Views)

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Manchester United Offer Juventus Juan Mata In Part-exchange For Paul Pogba / How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United by esosa4real(m): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2016
With less than 30 minutes into Sunday’s Premier League match between Man United and West Brom Albion, who were playing at home, Juan Mata received the matching order from the game. He got a yellow card few minutes into play for abruptly putting a stop to a quick free-kick. 26 minutes later into the game, an encounter with Albion’s Darren Fletcher got him tripped off, and the referee wasted no time in cautioning Mata again which got him off with a red card.

Man United manager Louis van Gaal has lashed Mata’s action during play as unnecessary, and his indiscipline is responsible for their defeat as they were left to battle the Albion with ten men.
Although, he pointed out that the referee showed no mercy and the decision to send Mata off the game was rigorous considering the fact that Mata is a player not known for causing injuries to other players. This seems to be his first red card after playing about 500 games as a professional footballer

Man United winning streak was halted at the 66th minute when Salomon Rondon with a left-foot shot saw West Brom leading 1:0.........Continue Here------> https://www.e24sn.com/2016/03/juan-matas-indiscipline-might-cause-more-problems-for-united/

Re: CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United by Cutehector(m): 12:42am On Mar 09, 2016
Phew... dnt like football
Re: CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United by esosa4real(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Phew... dnt like football
lmaoo

what are you na doing in sports segment naaa
Re: CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
esosa4real:

lmaoo

what are you na doing in sports segment naaa
I just wanted to tell evryone I dnt like football grin
Re: CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United by esosa4real(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
I just wanted to tell evryone I dnt like football grin

lol, what do you na like?
Re: CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United by Cutehector(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
esosa4real:

lol, what do you na like?
TV shows, movies, champions league finals grin. I really dnt miss it.. wink
Re: CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United by esosa4real(m): 1:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:
TV shows, movies, champions league finals grin. I really dnt miss it.. wink

Download movies here - www.hulubox.com

Donload champions league videos here - ww.videos.e24sn.com
Re: CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United by insomnia1234: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
esosa4real:
With less than 30 minutes into Sunday’s Premier League match between Man United and West Brom Albion, who were playing at home, Juan Mata received the matching order from the game. He got a yellow card few minutes into play for abruptly putting a stop to a quick free-kick. 26 minutes later into the game, an encounter with Albion’s Darren Fletcher got him tripped off, and the referee wasted no time in cautioning Mata again which got him off with a red card.

Man United manager Louis van Gaal has lashed Mata’s action during play as unnecessary, and his indiscipline is responsible for their defeat as they were left to battle the Albion with ten men.
Although, he pointed out that the referee showed no mercy and the decision to send Mata off the game was rigorous considering the fact that Mata is a player not known for causing injuries to other players. This seems to be his first red card after playing about 500 games as a professional footballer

Man United winning streak was halted at the 66th minute when Salomon Rondon with a left-foot shot saw West Brom leading 1:0.........Continue Here------> https://www.e24sn.com/2016/03/juan-matas-indiscipline-might-cause-more-problems-for-united/
Otemwen noghan. How far please I have sent you an email reuest. I am a doctor, please i need info as per saudi and other gulf countries. please . Thanks in advance
Re: CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United by esosa4real(m): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2016
insomnia1234:
Otemwen noghan. How far please I have sent you an email reuest. I am a doctor, please i need info as per saudi and other gulf countries. please . Thanks in advance

epa dormor, koyoor!! I greet you. I have replied the request, so no wahala, buzz me
Re: CHECK THIS OUT: Juan Mata’s Indiscipline Might Cause More Problems For United by insomnia1234: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
esosa4real:

epa dormor, koyoor!! I greet you. I have replied the request, so no wahala, buzz me
osalo bua okhian de ba we. but i have not seen the request. please kindly send me a request. Lahor otemwen

(1) (Reply)

Five Pre-season Matches You Won't Want To Miss / Bastian Schweinsteiger Drops Shocking Revelation On His Manchester United Future / How Do You See This Super Eagles World Cup Jersey ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.