Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 (19026 Views)

External Reserves Hit 2017 High At $30.56bn / Budget 2017 Gets Boost As Oil Price Hits $58 / Oil Price Hits $50, Nigeria’s Exports To Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by piagetskinner(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2016
We need to put measures in place for the diversification of our economy... Even if oil goes back to an all time high. We need to get other sectors working
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by drsteroid(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2016
omenka:
So we can go back to our addiction on the product and have the militants continue to hold the nation to ransom abi?

I hope this doesn't stop Baba from looking at other viable sources of revenue as a matter of National Emergency. This product has shown just how unreliable it could be a product for economic sustenance.
No it won't..the process of diversifying the economy has already been captured in the current budget...We just need this oil rise 2 stabilize the economy for now
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by AjayiWrites: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice one... Good things are begining to come forth
`
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by innocent1(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Thank God the oil price is coming up nw. Let's see where the next blame will be channeled to nw.
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by ckmayoca: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2016
joseph1832:
Good news or bad news, we will start having real development when we stop relying on crude oil, for crying out loud, what happened to Agriculture?

Ask the fulanis and dem cows.
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by farem: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2016
drsteroid:
Nice one! I pray the price continue to go up. To all those who accused baba of junketing to Saudi Arabia and qatar, this is the result of the 'waka waka'. Its good we already working on diversifying our economy.
During Jonathan's tenure,oil was sold as high as $140 per barrel,and no meaningful development was noticed,all we got was massive corruption and sharing of our commonwealth.Hypocrisy is when you judge PMB's Govt as economically poor and bad but praises a Jonathan's Govt who enjoyed massive oil price boom but has nothing to show for it economically

#iStandWithJunketeeringPresident
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by seangy4konji: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2016
And the looting will begin ASAP.
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by 989900: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2016
seunny4lif:
I'm afraid our government maybe lazy again angry angry
We need to focus our economy on another things angry

The senators and governors especially, will star making demands for frivolities, and if they don't get them, they'd start blocking the executive - further reason why we need to kick someone some Saraki out!
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by 989900: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2016
Kuwait’s oil minister said yesterday that his country’s participation in an output freeze would require all major oil producers, including Iran, to be on board.

“I’ll go full power if there’s no agreement. Every barrel I produce I’ll sell,” Anas al-Saleh told reporters in Kuwait City.

"softly, softly, chairman -- after you na you o biko".
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by Zieristclair(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2016
drsteroid:
Nice one! I pray the price continue to go up. To all those who accused baba of junketing to Saudi Arabia and qatar, this is the result of the 'waka waka'. Its good we already working on diversifying our economy.
During Jonathan's tenure,oil was sold as high as $140 per barrel,and no meaningful development was noticed,all we got was massive corruption and sharing of our commonwealth.Hypocrisy is when you judge PMB's Govt as economically poor and bad but praises a Jonathan's Govt who enjoyed massive oil price boom but has nothing to show for it economically
[/b][b]yet some hollow brains will call him a hero.smh
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by Zieristclair(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
This is not good news. I was hoping and praying that the oil price should be going down, let's say till it gets to were oil will be sold at $1 per barrel or make the oil kuku become free for market. Oh God please let the crude in Nigeria dry up, all of it and ASAP. AMEN. We need to get serious in this country and that thing called oil/mineral resources has completely made the black man very lazy.

#istandwithbuhari
NO SIR,YOU MR BLOCKHEAD STAND WITH BADLUCK![b][/b]
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by igboboy3(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
eistien:
guess baba is working, to all those wailers complaining that he is traveling around the world, you can't stay in your home and play international politics.

Stop being a clown, buhari doesn't control oil price.
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by 2sexycom(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
luvinhubby:
Senselessness at the highest level.

Imagine the excitement from some fellows because oil added $6 to it's price.

It means we are NOT ready as a people to CREATE wealth & improve ourselves, just waiting for monthly financial handouts like destitutes.

We are not even ready to start making attempts to process our crude oil raw material into finished products. Think of the quantity of auto parts like engine seats, bushings, covers etc that we can make out of synthetic rubber from crude oil & make good money selling such both locally & internationally.
Oil is a curse on Nigeria.

SMH!!
it's another reason why many Nigerians will ever embark on entrepreneurship journey--FEAR! They prefer the easy way.
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by AK481(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2016
drsteroid:
mumu,u no say subsidy no dey again,as e dey increase,dat one mean say fuel prices go increase.
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by shaqhead: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2016
omenka:
So we can go back to our addiction on the product and have the militants continue to hold the nation to ransom abi?

I hope this doesn't stop Baba from looking at other viable sources of revenue as a matter of National Emergency. This product has shown just how unreliable it could be a product for economic sustenance.

Omenka as much as I concur with you on this but i think in the SHORT TERM we need revenue from this oil to set the groundwork and push for diversification at a faster pace. Continuous addiction to oil with its volatility as you posit is a complete no no!
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by Misterdhee1(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2016
It is a positive news, no matter what anyone thinks of the danger it poses to our diversification aims.. We need money to make more Money and Keep The Nation Working
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
GOD IS ANSWERING OUR COLLECTIVE PRAYERS..
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by Kingspin(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
drsteroid:
You don't understand it going up for the elites, politicians. The padded is a case study. Jonathan and Buhari has ruled the country before.
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by demzey(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
drsteroid:
taaah, so because baba day junket arnd d globe na y oil price increase iffa hear......u c baba name for d article at all?
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by demzey(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ahhh....d way una jus day hail baba sef for oil price increase is very appalling, especially frm learned NL's......jus one question, how did baba affect oil price?
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by Lymasaba(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
seunny4lif:
sad Are you sure ? Cos our government look too soft for us sad Austria has no fuel yet so rich To me both PDP and APC are same sad PDP members moved to APC angry
buhari is d only apc and was neva pdp
Re: Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 by Chrisx1x(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
[s]
drsteroid:
[/s]STALE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Decision On Lawan Final, Pdp’s Votes Unnecessary – APC / Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial / The Misconception About Votes From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.