Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. (3516 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by dadde(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
Pls i want u all to vote.i want to know who,in your own view is the most anoying person on this religious thread. Remember to give reasons for your nominations. You are free to nominate more than one person.happy voting.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by manmustwac(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2009
so why don't u cast your reason and vote first then daddy?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by dadde(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
Thanks. I think without any doubt,Abuzola(pls take no offence) will take the lead. My reasns are:he is d only one that is bold enough to display ignorance in the public,

ogaga4luv shld closly come 2nd cos he never hides his dislike for his parent and their believes.

pls more nominatns. There could b an award 4 d winner

1 Like

Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
What exactly are you saying? embarassed ,those post you read on my thread's concerning my parent's are just for example,i didn't mention in any way of hatred to them with my post,if not for the root of "Religion" they came out from,wish i alway's regret !,
for im from christian background,a religion practice that is not truthful, so please better blow U_turn and read all my post that involved my parent's ,i didn't kick them off my life because i cant force them to quit their believe of the christian religion full of contradiction's?

dadde:

ogaga4luv shld closly come 2nd cos he never hides his dislike for his parent and their believes.

pls more nominatns. There could b an award 4 d winner
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by dadde(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
Hey mr ogaga, u 4got 2 make ur nomination.less i 4get, u can even vote for urself.all join
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by gen2genius(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
grin grin grin You harsh ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by ilosiwaju: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2009
1. Abuzola
2. Noetic

I wouldn't call them annoying per se, let's just say unreasonable.
wink
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2009
I cant start mentionin names, too numerous! cheesy
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
Brein you no go go marry that your mami water girlfriend. . . grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by javalove(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2009
@poster

u are the most annoying and very stupid thread. . . cos u have not told us what u hope to achieve wiv this thread. . . why not leave people wiv dere opinions. . .
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by goodguy100(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2009
I pick TUDOR and ABUZOLA cus the kind of words there are useing against God, Chrisitians here are actually bad and useless.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2009
obviously it depends

for muslims

davidylan, noetic, osisi, and their acolytes

for christians in general

abuzola, tudor, huxley

for catholics

davidylan, no2atheism

for protestants

i dunno - maybe lady

for those who revere daddy go and co as the er 'anointed men of god '

jakumo , banom cheesy

for atheists

those fellas have the most fun - they have nothing to be knocked  cheesy

maybe noetic , abuzola -

for traditional worshippers -

jury still out on that  cheesy

for scientologists -
they are yet to show face on NL
  cheesy
for 'christians'
davidylan  cheesy
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by timmy7(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2009
Some pple dumb sha wetin dis javamohammadichatred dey yarn abt sef grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by javalove(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2009
timmy7:

Some pple dumb sha wetin dis javamohammadichatred dey yarn abt sef grin

ori e yi!!! grin

I said the poster is the most annoying and d dumbest

wat does he want to achieve wiv this. . .its obvious we all have varying opinions so wat d fuss
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by gen2genius(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2009
It's you we should be asking that question. You said it's obvious we have varying opinions, and the OP is simply expressing his! So WHAT'S THE FUSS? tongue
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by javalove(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2009
gen2genius:

It's you we should be asking that question. You said it's obvious we have varying opinions, and the OP is simply expressing his! So WHAT'S THE FUSS? tongue

ori e daru grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by gen2genius(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2009
Just like the every other muslim fanatic, the stench of your hypocrisy follows you wherever you go. You want the whole world to believe that the Bible if full of filth, yet you spew out more absurdities, vulgarities and profanities than any other person on this forum. Now we know how "clean" the quran is. Shame on you! tongue grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by javalove(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2009
gen2genius:

Just like the every other muslim fanatic, the stench of your hypocrisy follows you wherever you go. You want the whole world to believe that the Bible if full of filth, yet you spew out more absurdities, vulgarities and profanities than any other person on this forum. Now we know how "clean" the quran is. Shame on you! tongue grin

LMAO!!!! At least i am not quoting mine from the quran and may Allah forgive me for what i say wrong. . . If i start quoting the vivle, it wud be worse. . .
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by gen2genius(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2009
And how are we sure you're not quoting from the quran? Doesn't the quran contain curses and obscenities? Or do you want me to shame you now with some of the disturbing verses you use as incantations in the quran to make people run mad and experience other calamities? grin grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by PastorAIO: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2009
Cursing people's Ori is probably the worst thing that can be said to someone in my opinion. The less of that the better, please.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2009
Cursing people's ori does not go down well at all, coming from anyone for that matter. *Me, i will return it back to sender right here in my room*
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by bawomolo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2009
oyb don finish this thread

jakumo has a lot of enemies in daddy's army grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2009
ilosiwaju:

1. Abuzola
2. Noetic

I wouldn't call them annoying per se, let's just say unreasonable.
wink

I dont belong to that list.

oyb:

obviously it depends

for muslims

davidylan, [b]noetic, [/b]osisi, and their acolytes

for christians in general

abuzola, tudor, huxley

for catholics

davidylan, no2atheism

for protestants

i dunno - maybe lady

for those who revere daddy go and co as the er 'anointed men of god '

jakumo , banom cheesy

for atheists

those fellas have the most fun - they have nothing to be knocked  cheesy

maybe noetic , abuzola -

for traditional worshippers -

jury still out on that  cheesy

for scientologists -
they are yet to show face on NL
  cheesy
for 'christians'
davidylan  cheesy

I also dont belong to ur list. nairaland muslims are naturally not objective and do not tolerate opposing views.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2009
noetic2:

I dont belong to that list.

I also dont belong to ur list. nairaland muslims are naturally not objective and do not tolerate opposing views.
And you think you are objective? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

And you think you are objective? shocked shocked shocked shocked

what other adjective best describes my post?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2009
noetic2:

what other adjective best describes my post?
Do you mean your posts on Nairaland or the one I questioned?
I meant your posts generally on nairaland are not objective, you like Abuzola are in the habit of harassing muslims that their holy book is bad, that does not smell like objectivity to me. grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

I meant your posts generally on nairaland are not objective, you like Abuzola are in the habit of harassing muslims that their holy book is bad, that does not smell like objectivity to me. grin

I doubt you understand the meaning of "objectivity". Infact you dont.

Objective - not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.

It is possible to OBJECTIVELY argue about the bible or evolution AND also argue objectively on the quran! To say noetic is not objective because he also "harasses" muslims makes no sense . . . you can accuse him of moral relativism.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

I meant your posts generally on nairaland are not  objective, you like Abuzola are in the habit of harassing muslims that their holy book is bad, that does not smell like objectivity to me.  grin

thats simply because u choose to see it from an atheist and opinionated point of view.  grin

This is what the dictionary defines as objective: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/objective
1. not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.
2. intent upon or dealing with things external to the mind rather than with thoughts or feelings, as a person or a book.
3. being the object of perception or thought; belonging to the object of thought rather than to the thinking subject
4. of or pertaining to something that can be known, or to something that is an object or a part of an object; existing independent of thought or an observer as part of reality.

I believe that my posts on nairaland meet the four criteria above.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2009
noetic2:

thats simply because u choose to see it from an atheist and opinionated point of view.  grin

This is what the dictionary defines as objective: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/objective
1. not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.
2. intent upon or dealing with things external to the mind rather than with thoughts or feelings, as a person or a book.
3. being the object of perception or thought; belonging to the object of thought rather than to the thinking subject
4. of or pertaining to something that can be known, or to something that is an object or a part of an object; existing independent of thought or an observer as part of reality.

I believe that my posts on nairaland meet the four criteria above.

For starters those are 4 different definitions and not criteria, secondly only number 1 is important to this discussion and you fail woefully if you are passed through the test, you posts are far from not being influenced by your prejudice for instance, and you are very biased, do you want me to go on marking I guess not.

I must commend you though this is the first time I am having a civil discussion with you. Cheers.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations

this coming from davidyan and his acolyte cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

two manic fundamentalist fanatics who have no problem condemning others with differing views as 'christians', 'spawn of satan ' consider themselves objective cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the lies fanatics tell themselves so they can sleep at night cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2009
oyb:

this coming from davidyan and his acolyte cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

two manic fundamentalist fanatics who have no problem condemning others with differing views as 'christians', 'spawn of satan ' consider themselves objective cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the lies fanatics tell themselves so they can sleep at night cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Read the definition of "objective" that i put up earlier . . . we dont condemn anyone . . . according to the bible those who have not accepted Christ are CONDEMNED ALREADY (John 3 in case you are confused). That is based on facts! Which is the basis for objectivity.
I doubt you people attended school.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
@noetic
I dey go sleep oh, talk to ya later!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? / I Want The Theist/atheists Argument To End. See How I Intend To Do That. / Is It A Sin For A Born Again Christian To Drink Palm Wine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.