Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

We Teach! You Learn! DIGITAL MARKETING (2DAYS) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Teach! You Learn! DIGITAL MARKETING (2DAYS) (392 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / SEE . . . ANDELA: Learn To Program And Get Paid As You Learn / We Teach! You Learn! DIGITAL MARKETING. (2 Days) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Teach! You Learn! DIGITAL MARKETING (2DAYS) by ssssh: 6:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Call 07053172162, for early reservation on 2 days DIGITAL MARKETING.

Introduction to Digital Marketing:

It’s simply the digital way of showcasing your brand/product to a wider audience. Digital marketing is the marketing of your product or service online while making use of digital channels. As such, it’s a more proper name instead of ‘online marketing’ or ‘internet marketing’. You need to understand what digital marketing is not and what it is. I’ll take you through what I’ve learnt while working with some of the biggest brands in Africa across niches’ like e-Commerce, Banking, Gaming and Lottery, Fashion, Real Estate, Beauty, Law, IM and Chatting Applications etc.

Search Engine Optimization(SEO):

SEO is the most talked about part of digital marketing, it is the collections of different strategies that ensures your Webpage is on the search engine result page (SERP). It’s earned, hence, it is not a paid service.

It averages about 4,000 searches monthly on Google NG Search Engine from my research. I spoke with a lot of Nigerians, the truth be told; some have one time or the other heard the term SEO. While some have never heard of it. Those that have heard didn’t really know the meaning and never bothered to research or ask someone who knows.

Because attention span is short, I’ll highlight few key points you need to know about: What SEO is?Types: blackhat SEO, whitehat SEO, offpage SEO, onPage SEO, marketing SEO, technical SEO. planning SEO For a website, preparing SEO report, Search console

Search Engine Marketing

SEM as it’s fondly called is the marketing part of search engine. You pay to get your products/business/ads/web shown to millions of African that search the Search engines (notable here is, Google, Yahoo and Bing. While Yandex and Baidu are much popular in Asia, ahead of Yahoo & Bing).

I’ll show you the different ads networks, take into how to research and forecast keywords, search campaign, tracking & measuring ROI, Budgeting and allocating funds to different online advert channels.

Social Media Marketing:

As the name implies, it is the marketing part of social media. A lot of people call themselves online marketer simply because they know the other part of social media, which I term ‘community management’.

Here I will show you the Facebook marketing part-‘Like conversion’, ‘Sponsored post’, ‘Website Conversion’, ‘Sponsored Post’, ‘Mobile app Engagement’, ‘Mobile App Installs’, ‘Claim your offer’ ‘Video views’ ‘Event’

Twitter Marketing, Linkedin marketing, how advertise on Instagram?

Email Marketing:

These days, because of the proliferation of smartphones, 80% of people (smartphones users) get their email on the go. It’s much cheaper and has a lower CPA (cost per acquisition).

Today, marketers have turned this channel into a cliche and people are tired of receiving emails. I’ll take you through, what is email marketing and how to write a creative copy to increase the open rate? Biggest challenge in email marketing, Increasing email subscription/ opt-in list, creating your own email list of millions of email id’s, Inbox Deliverability, Multiple Email Campaigns, Measurement & Metrics.

Google Analytics and other Web Analytics Dashboard:

Web analytics shows you the in depth insight of all engagement activities on your site/blog. You want to know where your visitors are coming from, you want to know the number of visitors viewing your web in real-time, where they go to immediately after leaving your web page? Which keyword they searched for before getting to your web? How long did they use surfing your web? Did they buy anything (conversion)? Their location, what device are they accessing your web with (mobile, Tab or Desktop?), what browsers? What OS(Windows or Mac)? Did they come from your Social channel? Organic search? Paid Search? Email channel?
Re: We Teach! You Learn! DIGITAL MARKETING (2DAYS) by kachnov(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2016
ssssh:
Call 07053172162, for early reservation on 2 days DIGITAL MARKETING.

Introduction to Digital Marketing:

It’s simply the digital way of showcasing your brand/product to a wider audience. Digital marketing is the marketing of your product or service online while making use of digital channels. As such, it’s a more proper name instead of ‘online marketing’ or ‘internet marketing’. You need to understand what digital marketing is not and what it is. I’ll take you through what I’ve learnt while working with some of the biggest brands in Africa across niches’ like e-Commerce, Banking, Gaming and Lottery, Fashion, Real Estate, Beauty, Law, IM and Chatting Applications etc.

Search Engine Optimization(SEO):

SEO is the most talked about part of digital marketing, it is the collections of different strategies that ensures your Webpage is on the search engine result page (SERP). It’s earned, hence, it is not a paid service.

It averages about 4,000 searches monthly on Google NG Search Engine from my research. I spoke with a lot of Nigerians, the truth be told; some have one time or the other heard the term SEO. While some have never heard of it. Those that have heard didn’t really know the meaning and never bothered to research or ask someone who knows.

Because attention span is short, I’ll highlight few key points you need to know about: What SEO is?Types: blackhat SEO, whitehat SEO, offpage SEO, onPage SEO, marketing SEO, technical SEO. planning SEO For a website, preparing SEO report, Search console

Search Engine Marketing

SEM as it’s fondly called is the marketing part of search engine. You pay to get your products/business/ads/web shown to millions of African that search the Search engines (notable here is, Google, Yahoo and Bing. While Yandex and Baidu are much popular in Asia, ahead of Yahoo & Bing).

I’ll show you the different ads networks, take into how to research and forecast keywords, search campaign, tracking & measuring ROI, Budgeting and allocating funds to different online advert channels.

Social Media Marketing:

As the name implies, it is the marketing part of social media. A lot of people call themselves online marketer simply because they know the other part of social media, which I term ‘community management’.

Here I will show you the Facebook marketing part-‘Like conversion’, ‘Sponsored post’, ‘Website Conversion’, ‘Sponsored Post’, ‘Mobile app Engagement’, ‘Mobile App Installs’, ‘Claim your offer’ ‘Video views’ ‘Event’

Twitter Marketing, Linkedin marketing, how advertise on Instagram?

Email Marketing:

These days, because of the proliferation of smartphones, 80% of people (smartphones users) get their email on the go. It’s much cheaper and has a lower CPA (cost per acquisition).

Today, marketers have turned this channel into a cliche and people are tired of receiving emails. I’ll take you through, what is email marketing and how to write a creative copy to increase the open rate? Biggest challenge in email marketing, Increasing email subscription/ opt-in list, creating your own email list of millions of email id’s, Inbox Deliverability, Multiple Email Campaigns, Measurement & Metrics.

Google Analytics and other Web Analytics Dashboard:

Web analytics shows you the in depth insight of all engagement activities on your site/blog. You want to know where your visitors are coming from, you want to know the number of visitors viewing your web in real-time, where they go to immediately after leaving your web page? Which keyword they searched for before getting to your web? How long did they use surfing your web? Did they buy anything (conversion)? Their location, what device are they accessing your web with (mobile, Tab or Desktop?), what browsers? What OS(Windows or Mac)? Did they come from your Social channel? Organic search? Paid Search? Email channel?

You can teach online using [url]macaranta.com[/url] pm me for more details(also see my signature)

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Wanted / Your Business Can Go A Long Way / ICT Training Instructor -- EBONYI STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.