Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 (27885 Views)

NEW LAPTOP ARRIVALS. THREAD UPDATED!!!!! / How To Get A Good Laptop This Black Friday - Techknowng.com / Brand New Laptop As Low As 60,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by petkoffDrake(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
mommysgirl:
Na person wey get enough to eat dey buy laptop,
My phone is enough for me

As in ehhh! angry

In fact u deserve a kiss for that comment kiss
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by hunkydory(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
My laptop is state-of-the-art. HP Envy with Windows 10, 16GB RAM and 1TB HDD.
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by hartson(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Please any one that wish to purchase a laptop should go to computer or technology section of this forum and see countless number of threads opened for that.
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by Elxandre(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Need a laptop badly. >sad sad
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by Anowax(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
HARDDON:

Mac Book Pro from Apple

Point of C Op, different strokes, different folks about d graphics Card/proccessor talk.

Also, people wud rather carry a 9pounds system that can offer them their processing needs than bore a hole in their pocket to get a lighter one.

The only crossBoard ,somewhat valid point is that of za battery.
Lol @ the bolded
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by HaneefahRN(f): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks, but my old one isn't complaining
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by omofada1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wasted MB...mtcheeew
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by midps007(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my laptop battery life...11 hours
Hyper juice external battery 13.5hours
Total 24.5hours
Tell me why i should buy another laptop?
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by midps007(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
bettercreature:

Hyper juice external battery 13.5hours Total 24.5hours
Bros ibeg which laptop u dey use? I need a lappy in that battery range Tell me why i should buy another laptop?
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by teekay213(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
ajog1:
i use a 2010 dell xps l501x laptop and as old as it is it still beats lots of recently made lappies out there as it is a core i7,2gb dedicated graphics,very rugged to mention but a few,so it all boils down to the configuration.
was there core i7 laptop in 2010?i also use dell studio xps 16.
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by jude90(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
nice one
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by justmenoni: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lol me sef no mind one oooo

desire222:
Since he is rich, I've asked him to lend me some money to buy one for my self. Maybe, just maybe, he gonna comply. Lets wait and see
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
gidimasters:

Good day to you all, I’m pleased to write to you some facts on why you should get a new laptop over your present laptop.
It’s very common among many computer users sticking with three, four, five year old laptops and never care of replacing it because they don’t see a convincing reason to upgrade.
Therefore if you are one of those with the same perception, I will proffer you to read the following and tell you that you are wrong.

LONG LASTING BATTERY
Except you replaced the battery of your system, your old laptop of about five (5) years ago will only take a little portion of its original charge. In this case, the laptop owner is always with his/ her laptop charger due to lack of long lasting batteries. In fact, some systems no longer have the reserved back up required of a laptop; it works like a Desktop PC.

FASTER MEMORY/PROCESSOR
Considering the fact that your old laptop memory ‘n’ processor will never stand the newly made one’s, modern processors and RAM are really amazing things to behold. The faster you can get one, the better it will serve its purpose better and faster.

LIGHT WEIGHT
However, bigger may not always be better. In fact, laptops were designed for portability therefore; there shouldn’t be any reason why you will still want to carry that 9 pounds weight laptop when you can get a laptop of 3 pounds also at an affordable rate. This will also help you to reduce some stress everywhere you go.

GRAPHICS
With a better comparison, you can never compare the graphics of windows XP to windows 7 likewise Windows 7 to windows 8. A new laptop with a new graphics card could breathe new existence to your computing life. Presently, there is high demand of laptops that supports updated graphics. With poor graphics, there are some restrictions to what you can do on your system e.g. Gaming.

Kindly share with your friends.

Source: Gidimasters Blog

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by tomayira(f): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Got a brand new HP laptop with a space for Sim card for just N6600, I'm so overwhelmed. Call or whatsapp 08037798195 to know how?
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just bcus of dat I will nw buy a new loptop bha!
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by bennymark(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ok.

To gather tmoney for the laptop, checck. Out free business ideas + simple computer tricks annd. Hacks at

[url]Bennymark.com[/url]
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
desire222:
What has my pix got to do with it ?

You ain't serious.
Come back when you are serious
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by desire222(f): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

You ain't serious.
Come back when you are serious
I'm not coming back bro, I'm moving ahead ahead. In reality, I might even be d one to buy u one. Nairaland is a faceless forum, hence nobody knows each others wealth and capability. Shalom
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
I need a gud email extractor hala my email if u gat one.. Project50@gmx.com
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by RichYoungNigger(m): 1:20am On Mar 13, 2016
desire222:
I'm not coming back bro, I'm moving ahead ahead. In reality, I might even be d one to buy u one. Nairaland is a faceless forum, hence nobody knows each others wealth and capability. Shalom

Lol.
Yea.
You're very correct, Nairaland is a faceless forum.

If i reveal my identity here, this forum will shut down for a year.
Let's just keep it that way, can you buy a laptop for me please ?? grin

My guys laughed so hard when i showed them what you wrote.
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by desire222(f): 6:22am On Mar 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Lol.
Yea.
You're very correct, Nairaland is a faceless forum.

If i reveal my identity here, this forum will shut down for a year.
Let's just keep it that way, can you buy a laptop for me please ?? grin

My guys laughed so hard when i showed them what you wrote.
Yeah I know u are Donald Trump first son. Your father is a billionaire, and u guys might occupy d white house come November dis yr. O boy get d hell out of here. For all I know, u might be typing dis text under Oshodi bridge, and u are here feeling funky. Omo baba lowo, I've seen u. Next pls !!!
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2016
desire222:
Yeah I know u are Donald Trump first son. Your father is a billionaire, and u guys might occupy d white house come November dis yr. O boy get d hell out of here. For all I know, u might be typing dis text under Oshodi bridge, and u are here feeling funky. Omo baba lowo, I've seen u. Next pls !!!

Ok
Kid.
Have a nice day.
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by desire222(f): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Ok
Kid.
Have a nice day.
Thank you grand papa, have an awesome day too.
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by mommysgirl(f): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
petkoffDrake:

As in ehhh! angry

In fact u deserve a kiss for that comment kiss
I know right cool
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by petkoffDrake(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
mommysgirl:

I know right cool
Instead of u to kiss me back, ur saying u know right..... I no understand u sef tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by mommysgirl(f): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Instead of u to kiss me back, ur saying u know right..... I no understand u sef tongue
kiss kiss
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by petkoffDrake(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
mommysgirl:

kiss kiss

Ehee... Now u cometh grin
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by Wislet(f): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please, which is the best laptop(s) to buy? I mean one(s) which has good picture quality, better graphics, LONG LASTING battery and is up to date. Anyone who knows making any sense laptop(s) should recommend please.
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by mommysgirl(f): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Ehee... Now u cometh grin
smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by just2endowed: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
U might need to consider buying a laptop powerbank of the name of romoss sofun 9 23,400mah to support ur laptop

Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
bettercreature:

Hyper juice external battery 13.5hours

Total 24.5hours

Tell me why i should buy another laptop?
see as Google search direct me to you oo, i have questions about this hyperjuice external power pack. Will you help with answers?
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by bettercreature(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
lepagawu:
see as Google search direct me to you oo, i have questions about this hyperjuice external power pack. Will you help with answers?
No problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Effect Of Plugging Laptops For A Long Time? / Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) / Basic Computer Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.