Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) (27906 Views)

Tops Tp-link Deco AX3000 Wifi 6 Mesh System(deco X55) - Covers Up To 6500 Sq.ft. / VPN Router Covers All Your Devices No Software Needed / Twitter Goes Into Lite Version, Covers More Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
PHOTOS: ACTRESS TONTO DIKEH ADORNS BEAUTY ISSUE OF VIVIAN LAM GLAMOUR MAGAZINE

Famous Nollywood Actress and humanitarian, Actress Tonto Dikeh has adorned the Beauty Issue (Edition) of popular Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine as she unveils exclusive issues about her recent engagements and achievements in the industry.

The recently unveiled Beauty issue of Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine have presented detailed exclusive contents of developing stories on events, personalities, lifestyles and other relevant issues that bothers on beauty, fashion and care.

The Magazine was unveiled on the 16th of April at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, during the book launch occasion of Nigeria; Re-awakening the Giant, a book authored by Vivian Lam, the publisher.

Actress Tonto Dikeh remains one of the most visible and influential nollywood Actress, making headline stories. She is currently an Ambassador of Multi-million naira Sapphire Scent Perfume, a leading brand in the international market and other brands.

Tonto Dikeh is also the mother of one, who has continued to make loud impact on humanity through her foundation. Tonto Dikeh foundation.

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine has continued to pull valid stunts in the publishing industry, with previous adorable editions that has made impacts in the promotion of brands, personalities and events.

See photos.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/photos-actress-tonto-dikeh-adorns.html?m=1

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nice

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Tonto is a beautiful talented lady but she can't control her emotions.

22 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by delugajackson: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
As expected. I knew it would be no one other than Alex reports, our favorite celebrity blogger ass-licker.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by tstx(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Yawn ...

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is exactly the looks Churchill was talking about. See how she looks ok when she isn’t fighting negative energy.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Satan66(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Power of pussy and abortions
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Henryjp10: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Always Tonto making headlines

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Satan66(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Too much maker up, She looks like those Yoruba idols

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Kk let's fry bole. Next....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by visijo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
How is this nairaland headline now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Lotel: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
O

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by afilex(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
so??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by yeman2012(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
so OP what do want us to do with dis news now?? am 100% sure nothing sensitive well come out of the magazine it self.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by iyallancy84: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Old news.pipes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by logan2(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
that cover photo doesnt look nice

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Olukologia24592(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
So we should fry beans?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Tonto just dey do this to pretend she dey happy.

But na real depress person she b

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
An acrimonious woman. A quintessence of what a wife should "never be".......A man deserves peace of mind....we deal with a lot of shiit on a daily basis.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
I was amazed the day I stood one on one with this babe, very small trouble making woman grin had a conversation with her and I was talking about a headline I saw on Nairaland, lols before I could finish she told me she had seen it, that she is an active member here grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Satan66(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nicklaus619:
I was amazed the day I stood one on one with this babe, very small trouble making woman grin had a conversation with her and I was talking about a headline I saw on Nairaland, lols before I could finish she told me she had seen it, that she is an active member here grin
You're a fool

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Denikayan: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
grin grin grin

Just because Churchill covered a one weeks ago

This girl should just come out straight! She loves Churchill like mad!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to her..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bad belle woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
delugajackson:
As expected. I knew it would be none other than Alex reports, our favorite celebrity blogger ass-licker.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Satan66:

You're a fool

Who is this attention seeking mofo grin.
Shift abeg,

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
This woman is sexy and beautiful enough to start over and stop giving her ex husband unnecessary and undeserved publicity. She is beautiful enough to get any big politician or businessman to marry her and even get a private jet for her. She has the shape, beauty but she behaves like a lunatic many times. She often behave like a woman who has lost her sanity.

Common, ever since they divorced, her madness knows no boundaries and limit. She kept displaying characteristics of a demented and frustrated individual. A fine girl like this should have started over. Abi she dey use the divorce saga to stylishly stay relevant?

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Op apparently got a penchant for weak news undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
On her hand is a tattoo of family, a family without a husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AVEVA PDMS (plant Design Management System) Training / . / Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.