Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (721 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by shooze: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
I had been dating a guy for like 8months prior to this we had been friends for a while and when he asked me out i was a bit reluctant to date him cos i am 2 years older than he is but he said he didn't have a problem with it . I also noticed that he seemed to date slim girls and i also pointed out that fact to him as i am size 12 top 14 bottom but very nicely shaped and he said he had no problem with this . some months into the relationship i noticed that he was acting funny and one night i read his phone ( i agree i shouldn't have done this) and i discovered he had been sending messages to a girl he had this thing for who had a boyfriend at the time and used him as an emotional crutch whenever she had issues with her bf but who was suddenly single. when i confronted him he said he was acting that way because his family said i am toooooooo fat and older than he his . he pleaded with me to stay but i found out he was still sending amorous text messages to this girl and i ended the relationship. lately he has been acting all funny and trying to be a part of my life but i am confused as he is not saying anything concrete . i am confusedS
Re: I Need Help by Kelvinj(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
Shooze abi wetin ur name be, watz confusing u? U no go live d little poor boy's life & tink about getin married by d way hw old ar u?
Re: I Need Help by gen2genius(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2009
Don't let anyone toy with your emotions. Forget this boy and go for a man that'll cherish and respect you wink
Re: I Need Help by Kelvinj(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
Mr, did u read d post or u jst felt like writing sumtin.
Re: I Need Help by coolblue(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
I have often heard, it is madness to do the same thing and expect different results.
I am sure that he is not in it for you- this has no future nor hope- WALK AWAY.
Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
gen2genius:

Don't let anyone toy with your emotions. Forget this boy and go for a man that'll cherish and respect you wink

coolblue:

I have often heard, it is madness to do the same thing and expect different results.
I am sure that he is not in it for you- this has no future nor hope- WALK AWAY.

GBAM, that's all you need to know/hear cool
Re: I Need Help by gen2genius(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2009
Kelvinj, is everything alright? grin grin
Re: I Need Help by interestin: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2009
"Change your thinking and change your life forever"
Re: I Need Help by MyPeace(f): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2009
when a guy is afraid of commitment he is not worth wasting ur previous time with. Again age is not on ur side. He is still a baby, look for a MAN!
Re: I Need Help by IFELEKE(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Poster
Move On, He's not worth it.
Re: I Need Help by izeek(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
am always sceptical about older ladies younger guys.
am not against it, but am always of the opinion that the lady has to take soo much into consideration b4 dating the guy.
one of this major issues to consider is he's maturity level. can he handle ur being older.
can he mix up with the kinda friends u have,
can he relate on the kinda level u operate, or are u willing to come own.
soo much to think about that sometimes its next to impossible to consider.

@post, i just think that he is childish and only dated u for what he cud get from u.
leave him be and move to some1 who likes ur fat size and don't care what he's family think.
Re: I Need Help by omega25red(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
You should be insulted that he told you his family has a problem with your weight . There is not hope for this relationship you should keep it moving and dont look back.

(1) (Reply)

She Promised Me A Future And She Is Still With another man / The Effects Of Cohabitating Before Marriage / Is It Wrong To Forgive The One You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.