Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. (20351 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by drss(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2016

On the sidelines of his arraignment today, Yunusa Dahiru, alias Yellow, the young man who allegedly abducted, converted to Islam and forcefully married 14-year old Ese Oruru, admitted impregnating the teenager, but pleaded ‘not guilty’ to the five-count charges preferred against him by the Nigerian government.
Dahiru, himself 18, who was brought before Justice H.A. Nganjiwa of the Federal High Court, Yenagoa, Bayelsa state, the police said, was being prosecuted for criminal abduction, illicit sex, sexual exploitation and unlawful carnal knowledge.
The Kano State-born Dahiru was brought before the court under very tight security in the charge No FHC/YNG/17c/2016 between the Inspector General of Police, IGP, versus Yinusa Dahiru.
Dahiru, who wore a yellow caftan and brown cap, appeared quite relaxed in court after he was brought before the court in the morning.
The young man noted that he had been dating Ese before they both left for kano, saying that his mother was aware of the illicit relationship.
He admitted being responsible for Ese’s five-month pregnancy, but said that he could not say how old the pregnancy was.
A Special Police Prosecutor, Kenneth Dika, who was reported to have met with the Suspect, Dahiru and the victim, 14 years old, Ese Oruru for their official statements, signed the charge sheet in the suit.
Among others, the charges against the accused , according to the police prosecution, were “That Yunusa Dahiru a male resident in Opolo-Epie area of Yenagoa in Bayelsa State conspired with the duo of Dankano Mohammed and Mallam Alhassan between August 2015 and February, 2016 to commit an offence of abduction and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 27(a) of the Trafficking in persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015’’, the charges opened.

“That Yunusa Dahiru induced Ese Oruru by the use of deception and coercion to go with you from Yenagoa to Kano State with intent that she be forced or seduced into illicit intercourse and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 15(a) of the Trafficking in persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act,2015

“That you Yunusa Dahiru procured Ese Oruru and subjected her into sexual exploitation in Kano State and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 16(1) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act,2015.
After listening to the police prosecutor and the lawyer to the accused, Kayode Olaosebikan, the judge adjourned the matter to March 14 , but not before remanding the accused in prison custody till the adjourned date.

Dahiru’s case gained both national and international prominence recently when he allegedly abducted the young woman from her base in Bayelsa, an action which generated serious condemnation from human rights bodies, child rights organizations, lawyers and parents.

http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/yunusa-remanded-admits-impregnating-ese-oruru/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Dakad: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2016
In as much that I'm totally against the action of this guy, I'm still of the opinion that it's more of two young people falling in love than the abduction. Most of our adolescent girls are very naive and don't think of the consequences of their actions especially when the claim they are in love. The only criminal offence here is forceful conversion to Islam. We see this stupid action of the adolescent girls here and there. That's why I keep encouraging parents to be closer to their adolescents

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by dulux07(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2016
I am sure this guy will be convicted within 2months, i hope the same goes for dasuki n others, cos this guy almost destroyed a life, what about those that destroyed thousands of life, they keep adjournin their cases. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Godjone(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Oh no!

I thought the issue about her pregnancy was just a rumour. I even became more convinced when police who were approached by press men on the health condition of the girl, bluntly respond to news men that her privacy won't be an item for the public. Stating futher that the young girl have a right to her privacy.

Now my question is, who now blow up her privacy?

Which kain cunt-trick be dis

That bastarrd and useless Fulani rapist should be killed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by drss(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:
In as much that I'm totally against the action of this guy, I'm still of the opinion that it's more of two young people falling in love than the abduction. Most of our adolescent girls are very naive and don't think of the consequences of their actions especially when the claim they are in love. The only criminal offence here is forceful conversion to Islam. We see this stupid action of the adolescent girls here and there. That's why I keep encouraging parents to be closer to their adolescents
-a minor in jss3 skooling in bayelsa.
-taken to kano.
-held captive in emir house n out of skool since last year.
-forcefully converted to islam.
-repeatedly sexually assaulted n impregnated, n u ar here saying its just a case of two lovers eloping together how did d little girl end up in emirs house n not yunusa's little hut by d time dis same ting happen to ur daughter ur eye go clear.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by TheNonce: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2016
angry

This yinusa is a brain dead _idiot! But the ese girl sef is a bit _stupid so I guess they deserved each other!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Originality007: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
his dicccck should be cut. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Born2berich: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yinusa is 25 years old or more...Please stop lying about his age.

18 Likes

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by BE811APP: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cut his D!ickson
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Guyman02: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:
In as much that I'm totally against the action of this guy, I'm still of the opinion that it's more of two young people falling in love than the abduction. The only criminal offence here is forceful conversion to Islam.

So a man who confuses your 13 year old sister with Fanta and Suya and rapes her because she followed him home should be taken as the little girl falling in love with him ehkwa?.
You must be a pedophile yourself.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by bonechamberlain(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
so this is how they put this guy as the scape goat. when the bigger animals who supported and encouraged him are free. angry

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by ShakurM(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
With my koro koro eyes and ears, I watched and listened to him yesterday's night on the news while the press men were questioning him, He said the mother knew he was taking Ese with him but the father had no idea.

He also said he was responsible for impregnating Ese but he didn't know how long she had been pregnant that it was the Police who said it's 5months, he maintained that he was responsible but he didn't know how long she had been pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
So yunusa is now 18yrs and not longer 25yrs old so as to have a soft landing judgement.

No wonder he pleaded guilty.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by ejamahrandy: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
fight till the end

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by 8kingz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
ha
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Eseries(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yanusi is said to be 18(that old papa), Left his commercial home state Kano for a small state of bayelsa to work as a commercial tricycle driver.
Deduction: He is of poor Background!an abbokki not Alhaji grin grin

He being a "handsome Guy" charmed a 13 year old southern girl grin grin grin.No offence we all fall in love! they decided to elope.... E dey happen!
Observation: they ended up in the prestigious Emir Palace!

Question:How? someone of such background! There must be an uncanny connection between the Emirate and Yanusi. The reason he was able to keep her despite her Mother's/Police effort for months.

The point noted above is well known but no one will question the Emir. Yanusi/Ese case will fiddle out with time.
Deduction: The Northerners own Nigeria! They are above the law! They can harass southerners in what ever form they like over there and down here (Mile 12).The Yorubas and Igbos are their Subjects! grin grin
The Northerners can do whatever they want! The Southerners can only shout and moan on the pages of newspaper and internet. Kudos to Igbos to have tried to free themselves.They Tried, maybe still trying! Credit to them!

I wont be surprised if the DNA of ese's unborn Child reveals Sanusi is the Father! It wouldnt Matter because he is an Emir not Eze or Baale.
No one will touch him! This is the Story of a fraudulent geographical contraption called Nigeria!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by joey150(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nawa oh! Una dey hoard news?? This same story? everyday
Una go dey throw new punchline everyday!

iits stale already!!
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Cutesexy1(f): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hopefully justice will take it full course

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by demarc001: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by dragonking2: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:
Stop being ignorant.. Yunusa is evil and deliberately impregnated a minor....Imaging his statement below;
He admitted being responsible for Ese’s five-month pregnancy, but said that he could not say how old the pregnancy was
Imaging this kind of excuse...seriously?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by napoleon77(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:

Sex with an under-aged person is called statutory rape in law even if the under-aged person consents. In law an under-aged person cannot legally consent. Note that in the eyes of the law the guy is an adult while the girl is under-aged.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by alexlee50: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:
when this happens to your 13 year old sister or 13 year old daughter, I would ask if u still have this opinion u are expressing now

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by SylarsMcQuins: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Islamic E-Warriors come support ur role model.... Its goin down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by tubouncen(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
In as much as i don't like what d guy did.... I'm still of the opinion that ''he that is without a deadly sin should be casting stones not hypocrites''... My opinion
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by farmer99: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
God knw best in ds kind case. I finally get there 1st.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by mytime24(f): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jail loadiN

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by flokii: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ok.. d drama continues

Southern belief vs. Northern belief.

will d southerners jail a Northerner in the south?

I dunno... let's wait and see
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by adedayourt(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
jus lemme kno wen u true with all des proganda nd wen u release & sweep d case unda d carpet
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by wiloy2k8(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:

i hope it happens to your daughter my friend ...

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little girl rescued from pit toilet in Osun. / 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos / Two Men Jailed For Raping Friend’s Daughter, 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.