Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. (20360 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by bilal4riid(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
HastalavistaU:

Note! God forbid I support such, but Islam does not respect or know this

A minor defined by Islam is the girl physically nt attain the marital status. Ur sentiment is that you allow girls to have sex until they want the marriage by the time they are self dependent or working, you does not mind fornication unlike here in North, no any form of fornication /adultery is tolerated. We chose to marry them off so that all their responsibilities is shouldered by men.

... Take me the way i consider myself not as you want me to be.....
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by jascon1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
olafum1:

Why don't you ask your friend why the Sharia council approve the marriage and shielded the mother from seeing her daughter when she was in Kano?
well, in my opinion they made a huge mistake and they should tender an apology to the parents of Ese. My friend knows nothing about Ese or Kano state. Anyway, I also wonder how the Emir's instruction to send Ese back could have been disobeyed by a common Yunusa.... Isn't that funny? Also, what's the motive behind taking Ese to the palace? You may want to ask if it is a usual thing to bring foreign (little) girls to the palace since it wasn't spotted out as unusual at the palace... In the video we saw Ese lived in a fenced house. The building looked quite fabulous in Kano state. Does that suggest, Yunusa could have had some Royal back up? Parents denied custody- fenced building-emir palace-arrest granted only on emir's request.
We got some thinking to do.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by olafum1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
carinmom:

I think you should rather ask your self if truly xtianity is the way. As for me I'm proud to be a muslim, all your lies, propaganda, hatred and prejudice will never stop the religion of over two billion people in this world from progressing. I wont stop you from practicing which ever religion you choose to practice, so i expect you to leave me and my religion alone.

To you be your religion and to me mine.

You failing to answer my questions objectively shows, you've had some pointers on my claims. I never told you that I am a xtian but only asked you to rethink ur convictions if Islam is really the way..

I want to reason with you, while answering my questions in d first post is a big start, otherwise I'll conclude you don't have a reasonable answers to them, thereby implying my post that you should have a rethink.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by DauraDullardo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
dragonking2:
Stop being ignorant.. Yunusa is evil and deliberately impregnated a minor....Imaging his statement below;

Imaging this kind of excuse...seriously?
I can smell a rat here. Why is Yunusa so desperate to claim responsibility for the pregnancy? Is it not very obvious that he's trying to take a fall for a much bigger fish? Remember very well that the girl in her story said she never stayed in Yunusa's house. I believe she was kept in the Emir's harem of underage girls. Thank God for DNA tests. The true paternity of that child must be revealed.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by DauraDullardo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
olafum1:
or how should we justify that you spit out trash that a mother will be cool with her 12yr kid in illicit affair, even with a detestable goro-chewers?.
lwkmd! grin grin grin grin grin

That is the most annoying part of the whole episode.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by DauraDullardo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Remii:
lol, women always know first in any affair, I hope they protect the interest of that Ese girl and her unborn child in all these. Since pregnancy don enter, if they no kill the baby, they are now in-laws for ever, yinusa will never forget how his in-laws treated him
A kidnapper and rapist can never be an inlaw. He's going to jail and after serving his time... Straight back to Kano with a Perpetual Restraining Order to stay away from Southern Christian girls.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Remii(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2016
DauraDullardo:
A kidnapper and rapist can never be an inlaw. He's going to jail and after serving his time... Straight back to Kano with a Perpetual Restraining Order to stay away from Southern Christian girls.
dream on, he will serve his time but you can't take his child from him, that maybe sad but you can't father someone by force.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by carinmom(f): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2016
olafum1:

You failing to answer my questions objectively shows, you've had some pointers on my claims. I never told you that I am a xtian but only asked you to rethink ur convictions if Islam is really the way..

I want to reason with you, while answering my questions in d first post is a big start, otherwise I'll conclude you don't have a reasonable answers to them, thereby implying my post that you should have a rethink.

I have said it in my earlier post that you already have a negative view about Islam, therefore my answering your question does not matter.

Stop stalking me angry

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Faraidi(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Dakad:
In as much that I'm totally against the action of this guy, I'm still of the opinion that it's more of two young people falling in love than the abduction. Most of our adolescent girls are very naive and don't think of the consequences of their actions especially when the claim they are in love. The only criminal offence here is forceful conversion to Islam. We see this stupid action of the adolescent girls here and there. That's why I keep encouraging parents to be closer to their adolescents
you are so ignorant.Do you know sleeping with an underaged girl in Nigeria is statutory rape? Even if she consent to it.Let alone impregnating her.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by jacoik(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2016
bilal4riid:

Bt mind you yellow is not as literate as any body on nairaland, to talk abt legal consent age plus down here in North legal consent is determined by physical capability of a girl not by age!
bro tell me, is that not d reason why some of our brothers from that side are so primitive ? that's why in this new age, what government can do best for them is to educate them through western education which some of them always kick against.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by olafum1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
carinmom:

I have said it in my earlier post that you already have a negative view about Islam, therefore my answering your question does not matter.

Stop stalking me angry

I already said it too...

Whether I have a negative view or not, it's a bid to reason with you that made me throw you those questions, but if u r hiding under the coffers of your allegation to not provide answers to the question. then you are the one to stop replying me, because you really aren't sure of convinced of the answers yourself, not to talk of reasoning it with me.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Dakad: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2016
napoleon77:

Sex with an under-aged person is called statutory rape in law even if the under-aged person consents. In law an under-aged person cannot legally consent. Note that in the eyes of the law the guy is an adult while the girl is under-aged.

I just don't like this attitude of hypocrisy about Nigeria. So many nairaland called me so many names for admiting the clear reality. I condemn Yinusa's barbaric act in totality. I'm a father and do ve a beautiful daughter. As parent i will do everything within my power to protect her by first admitting the present reality. We shouldn't pretend about the naive attitude of these adolescent girls. A neighbor's 13years old house help who was well catered for absconded from the house for 3days. We finally found her in a batcher with an Okada rider and she claimed she loves the guy. This act happen all around us, the earlier we admit this reality the better for we parent to work extra hard to guide and protect our girls from this barbaric act That's why I keep telling parent to be closer to their children especially the adolescent girl. The truth you know shall set you free. So many of us are quoting laws, will that repair what has been damaged. From what we heard if it's truth, will the law reverse the fact that Ese will become mother at that age. Prevention is better than cure. Parent should work extra hard to protect their kids especially those that run restaurant or beer parlors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.