Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? (1425 Views)

Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin / There Are 10 Types Of Vaginas, Which One Do You Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? by simplyOJ(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
A new sex trend gaining grounds in the U.S and Britain now sees women who have non-fulfilling sex lives pay a whooping £147 per session for a stranger to rub their clitoris as they undergo 'orgasmic' classes. The practice involves group masturbation classes which promise “larger state of consciousness, improving intimacy in relationships and generally increasing your orgasm skills”

A typical orgasmic meditation session involves a woman undressing from the waist down while a practitioner strokes her clitoris for 15 minutes.

Before the male practitioner strokes her on the clit, he first of all tells her about the uses and benefits of the vagina and the functions of the different sections of the clitoris. Such hilarity!

Orgasmic meditation has been growing in popularity since it was founded in 2001 by Nicole Daedone and her San Francisco-based organisation OneTaste .

There are more than 10,000 practitioners and 2,000 already in the UK alone. Nicole Daedone said "The female orgasm is vital for every single woman on the planet."

I was just wondering if the men doing the sessions do not feel the urge to "insert" their konga at any time.

Source:http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/women-now-pay-147-to-allow-stranger-rub.html#more

Re: Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked Wetin man no go hear finish for this world... Rubbing of punny by strange hands cry cry cry End time rubbing....
Re: Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? by simplyOJ(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
penisilin:
shocked shocked shocked Wetin man no go hear finish for this world... Rubbing of punny by strange hands cry cry cry End time rubbing....
Am shocked. Oyibo always looking for new ways of perversion. After-all dem don chop belle full sad.
Re: Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? by PapiWata: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2016
I hereby volunteer to perform this vital task FOR FREE. The only limitation is that I will not be available to treat old, married, overweight or ugly women.

By the way this profession is NOT new, for the practice was first introduced in the early 1900's Europe.
Re: Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? by simplyOJ(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2016
PapiWata:
I hereby volunteer to perform this vital task FOR FREE. The only limitation is that I will not be available to treat old, married, overweight or ugly women.

By the way this profession is NOT new, for the practice was first introduced in the early 1900's Europe.

Oh really!
Re: Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? by PapiWata: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
simplyOJ:
[/b]

Oh really!

Yes sir indeed. There was a documentary program about it aired on Discovery Channel a few weeks ago. Fascinating stuff.

Imagine being such a professional, and filling out your resume in detail, to land a new higher paying gig.
Re: Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? by Flexherbal(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
No need to pay a stranger. Get your man our herbal tea and you are sure of multiple orgasm.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks / Herbs That Heals And Prolong Life / Isalu Hospital Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.