Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) (30057 Views)

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by emmalezy(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2016
An NNPC Fuel tanker was seen carrying baskets of tomatoes. Comedian Bovi shared the video on Instagram and wrote "Oil prices so bad now, NNPC trucks now transporting tomatoes instead of petroleum products...lol". See more photos after the cut...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/nnpc-fuel-tanker-pictured-carrying.html

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by HungerBAD: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2016
This Driver is the definition of a hustler.

From carrying petroleum Products, to carrying Tomatoes.

Anyhow, KPOMO na MEAT(man must survive).

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by KAYNINI(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2016
nna men
man must survive and improvise
all of them na logistics

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Sunky200: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2016
frsc officers dues must have been paid for such truck to travel on high ways

10 Likes

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol grin

When there are no fuel to carry, you have to improvise and carry something else grin

14 Likes

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by TheArchangel(f): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
My toilet is nice.

24 Likes

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
More economical to carry tomatoes than fuel

1 Like

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by hoebamaa(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Man must chop.
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
na now en de see this kind thing? hmmmm!

I wonder how he would react if he see's this.

Imagine how people punk people for money.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Mayany(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Misplaced priority
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by slowice(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Naija joor..........nothing wey no fit see here....badass huslerz
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
That's one of the change, from fuel to "tomato fuel". grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by gabylzy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
yur camera ehnnnn...ma tecno n3 of then (tecno's greatest) snap beta pass dis
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by orobs93(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
I must wait and give this government the same time I gave the last administration b4 I score them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Eboski(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
isn't new o
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by flokii: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin

oya wailers come and blame Bubu as usual.

their brother is in power o... abi no be so? cheesy
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Raymee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
All na hustling now! Lol. To me it's not bad, na naija we dey.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Smiles, the driver is helping himself coded

1 Like

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by kolexepana: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
gabylzy:
yur camera ehnnnn...ma tecno n3 of then (tecno's greatest) snap beta pass dis
Hehe.. You wan dey show off say your phone camera good abi.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by ionsman: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
The fact its painted in Nnpc colours doesn't mean it belongs to nnpc.

It prolly might be transporting petroleum product but they just placed the baskets on top so the space won't waste grin. This is naija,anything goes.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
The Hussle is real my Niggas.. grin

Atleast this one is better than the drivers that use fuel Tankers to load Palm Oil.
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Leviseed: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Where is d FRSC?
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Innovative embarassed
Afterall, man must wack!
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by ikbnice(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Naija my belove country,i hail thee grin
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by MoosaBlog: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
well, the tank driver must wack... make them no catch am sha
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by korel9: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
As fuel no dey again nah man must wack grin
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by LilNetty(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nothing wey we know go see for Naija
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by ChappyChase: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
If it does not affect the potency of the fuel, no problem. But I worry that the tomatoes might end up catch fire when its been fried for stew!
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by helphelp: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
No be naija
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Leviseed: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
FRSC jobless set of pple
Re: NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
No number plate...
The driver is a professional

NAFDAC is that food transported in a safe condition?
FRSC where art thou?
NPMC don't you monitor your products to this level

Too many failed people/organizations

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurses Beware? / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask / See The Huge Python That Was Killed In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.